Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please read! Do not get overlook on the crypto market price!  (Read 836 times)
ChiefPotato

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

We are judging the price of Bitcoin by comparing it to Dollars which is currently considered as the standard for measuring value. So, if the value of our Bitcoin decrease then doesn't matter how much Bitcoin we are holding it will ultimately give a very low ROI or even a huge loss. If our standard for measuring value was gold then we would have compared Bitcoin's value to that of gold's.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

I know that there are many individuals here in this forum that are always looking on cryptomarket price for the crypto that they are holding. Always hoping that one might get a good market price increase. This is why one does overlook on real number of crypto that they are holding because they are always looking on the equivalent of the crypto to fiat money. It is not like that because the real thing that you should look is the number of crypto that we know it is not changing for example you have 6 BTC @ 6k USD and eventually market price drop to 5K USD per BTC. Even if market price drop you still have 6 BTC and that is not changing and you should not worry. You have to get worry when you have 6 BTC and after seeing some time you will have 3 BTC only. That is one thing that you should worry because there might be one getting into your digital wallet and transfer your BTC to other digital wallet.
There is always concern in every investor's mind because we always see the value of our investment, we monitor our investments at all times. here, investors invest their capital to make a profit and I think that is everyone's hope, my concern is normal but don't overdo it, keep thinking positively as long as the amount of assets is still intact.
Vipersia

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

It is difficult to look BTC that way. Its amount truly doesn't make a difference on the off chance that you are holding a useless supply of an organization and a similar thing can be said on your digital money possessions. Cost is truly what makes your advantages profitable or not.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

as long as this mentality of yours doesn't lead to becoming a bag holder, you are good to go. but if you start thinking about every other shitcoin the same way and think that you have 1 coin and that 1 coin will always be 1 coin then you are in a lot of trouble. like the trolls of Dogecoin saying 1 Doge = 1 Doge and meanwhile Dogecoin continues losing value and dying.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

Yes maybe you still owned 6btc, but the things you can buy is decreasing,if you are an investors of course you are going to look for the value,not how many coins you owned, the things is all of the things still measure with Fiat so value is totally important, the security of the Bitcoin wallet is very strong just don't click unknown link and set 2fa
Calm down guys i guess that the one posted the thread was only after for the encouragement of all the investors of cyrptocurrency. As we all know that market fall down has made some individuals to panic and then trade their crypto to fiat. This is not a good deed to do for it will loss some of his/her money. That is why this thread is just to remind everybody that if you are investing you should not fear because your crypto holding still the same no matter what the value is either down or up it will benefit the holder one day.
Patriode

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

That would just bode well in the event that you are utilizing Bitcoins for getting things done, and the costs of those things aren't changing with the BTC/USD value outline which happens all the time as the costs of even the things being sold for Bitcoin rely upon the BTC/USD value graph itself.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

It's alright not to dependably stress since our property is constantly settled and the amounts don't change with time as against advertising impact. Yet, aside from the thought of Crypto innovation and advancement, a ton of time would have been squandered in endeavoring to sit tight for the market to recuperate which is a piece of the forfeit in Crypto.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

Bitcoin is dependent on fiat currency. Because you will use it in respect of fiat currency. So i think we need do be careful about that. Besides if bitcoins are missing from the wallet that's a different case.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

We should be care about both things you have mentioned here. Bitcoin is valued with the number of fiat currency. So i think we can not simply ignore that fact. And also we should be careful about security.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

Why we should not look at the fiat numbers? I mean when you get to buy anything with bitcoin, you need to know the value of it as per fiat money. I think the wallets are quite secured unless we do any foolish things.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

Yeah you are right. It’s true that value doesn’t depend on just price. Now the whole market is going down. Just keep patience and hold bitcoin for the right time. It won’t disappoint you I hope.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

If you think in this way, I think you will be fine in the future but most people think in terms of profit in usd so your point really make no sense for most people.

painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

I really like the way you explain. I agree with you. Everyone just needs to calm down. Falling price is not a big deal. The market will rise very soon so do the prices. All you need to be patience and hold your coin.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

You really said the truth. Price dropping can be happened anytime in this market. It’s very natural. But the people got panic. They really need to relax on this issue.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

This idea only allows us to comfort ourselves..The important thing is always the price of Bitcoin..If we continue to keep Bitcoins in our wallet until the day we die, this thought may be true Smiley But one day we will definitely shop or cash it.
ImpulseGhost

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

If the value drops to 5K or lesser then it won’t be possible for you to buy your desired car, but according to the present condition of bitcoin your comment does not goes.
GhostKnight

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:03:36 PM

"Much the same as in the stock exchange you don't take a gander at the number of offers imagining that you have a considerable measure of offers from that organization you generally take a gander at its cost.

"
LuckyOctopus

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

It's alright not to dependably stress since our property are constantly settled and the amounts don't change with time as against showcase impact.
MarshMagpie

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

This is very important point you mentioned. I agree with you. Yeah it is true that price dropping doesn’t make anyone’s BTC less valuable. They just need to hold the BTC to get the right price
ChainFish

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

Good observation! I think everyone should read this. I am sure it will make some overreacting people to price dropping relaxed a little bit. And it will make them more experienced also
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: