Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please read! Do not get overlook on the crypto market price!  (Read 836 times)
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

The value of crypto that you are holding still not change after market price movement. If you are an investors of course you are going to look for the value not how many coins you own the value coins is important if the value is good and if the price was domed to fail then think the way how you will solution that problem hold your bitcoin until one's assets becomes greatly devalued to nothing is not a wise investment strategy.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

I know that there are many individuals here in this forum that are always looking on cryptomarket price for the crypto that they are holding. Always hoping that one might get a good market price increase. This is why one does overlook on real number of crypto that they are holding because they are always looking on the equivalent of the crypto to fiat money. It is not like that because the real thing that you should look is the number of crypto that we know it is not changing for example you have 6 BTC @ 6k USD and eventually market price drop to 5K USD per BTC. Even if market price drop you still have 6 BTC and that is not changing and you should not worry. You have to get worry when you have 6 BTC and after seeing some time you will have 3 BTC only. That is one thing that you should worry because there might be one getting into your digital wallet and transfer your BTC to other digital wallet.
I also know that, the amount of bitcoin in the wallet is not reduced, but the value is reduced. for example having 6 btc with a total value reaching $ 60k, then when the market falls and the exchange rate decreases to $ 30k, of course that is a big loss. yes there is still a big chance to go up, and while the amount of bitcoin stored in the wallet does not decrease, everything will be fine.
Charmainekiss

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

I hope they see this and learn to grow up. It will not matter to a person holding this currency for a long time. If every investor can have the same idea as you, the whole market will be green.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

This is reason enough reasoning, but for those who calculate their wealth in US dollars - this option is not suitable. But to someone who is a long-term investor - it fits perfectly.

pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

This is exactly what I think as well but you know right, most of the people who trade crypto pair it with USD or fiat of the respective country and not to BTC. I believe the reason why people don't pair it with bitcoin is because they are in it for short term and not for a long term. If people were in it for a long term then they would surely see the profit in BTC. I believe in bitcoin which is why I see how much profit I have made in terms of BTC which will make the overall profit in fiat even more when BTC's price spike high in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

I think that the best way to get overlook on the crypto market price is to read reviews and discover what experienced traders think. To my mind, the best way is to communicate with traders
In the current situation, it would not be a good idea if you re looking at the crypto market with the motive that the price of  bitcoin would go up anytime soon, then you would be deceiving yourself. I think bitcoin would rise bigger and better on a long term basis but not on the short term basis.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:31:28 PM

I know that there are many individuals here in this forum that are always looking on cryptomarket price for the crypto that they are holding. Always hoping that one might get a good market price increase. This is why one does overlook on real number of crypto that they are holding because they are always looking on the equivalent of the crypto to fiat money. It is not like that because the real thing that you should look is the number of crypto that we know it is not changing for example you have 6 BTC @ 6k USD and eventually market price drop to 5K USD per BTC. Even if market price drop you still have 6 BTC and that is not changing and you should not worry. You have to get worry when you have 6 BTC and after seeing some time you will have 3 BTC only. That is one thing that you should worry because there might be one getting into your digital wallet and transfer your BTC to other digital wallet.

It wasn't that vivid to me, but for me dont overlook crypto market thes days since it wasn't on a good state and it wasn't helpful for us to make some speculations since we dont really know whats happening these days, overlooking may lead us to certain negative speculations and I guess that is not helpful for an individual who make money here, better to look forward what Bitcoin may bring to us.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

Many are worried when seeing price going down which is normal for all to react but selling high is more secure than buying high, so it will be good to hold if you don't understand when it could pump and how dip it might as crypto is very volatile , so it can go up or down any time .
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

Many are worried when seeing price going down which is normal for all to react but selling high is more secure than buying high, so it will be good to hold if you don't understand when it could pump and how dip it might as crypto is very volatile , so it can go up or down any time .

I guess, in reality, it is possible to calculate when the time of the possible cryptocurrency growth can come. Just dive into the information about cryptos and absorb it. It will be helpful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: