Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not Read!  (Read 117 times)
indayburakday012 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

I am always a fan of this forum where people talk so much on the crypto market price movements, their speculations and the rulings of the government over the system. I am overwhelmed with those people behind that had a great ideas. I just made this thread just to let anyone to be acknowledge that being part of this system is one of the best thing that happen and that one should be thankful. As usual we are not counting small things because we are always counting huge things to happen. Be thankful that because of the system we had the chance to earn and get profit. Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

I am always a fan of this forum where people talk so much on the crypto market price movements, their speculations and the rulings of the government over the system. I am overwhelmed with those people behind that had a great ideas. I just made this thread just to let anyone to be acknowledge that being part of this system is one of the best thing that happen and that one should be thankful. As usual we are not counting small things because we are always counting huge things to happen. Be thankful that because of the system we had the chance to earn and get profit. Thank you!
There are only few people here in the forum appreciate small things that happen to them because usually they are counting on big things as what you have stated above. I do not even know who you are but i know that you are one of a kind and a one kind man. Just keep it up and never change the way you view things up in this forum or even in the real life situation. There could be one that might follow your ideals and will going to do the same as what you did.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

this forum is indeed the best for getting the latest information about crypto, and also the development of the ico project, along with its exchanger. In addition, from this forum we can get income by participating in a bounty campaign. no wonder if some people call this forum a gold field.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:00:54 AM

We get much knowledge while reading different comments of different people.  Some times we get small small ideas from junior members like you and me.  There are times when big ideas ; guidance we get from many senior members and on some occasions even from newbies too.  All the  information about crypto / bitcoin I could get only after I became the member off this forum. 
I agree that we shall not wait for any big event to happen.  That may or may not come in our lives.  But we daily get small small chances where we can perform; and show our excellence.  These small small events may some day be converted to big important events.

e.g. all the  citizens of one country can never become the Prime Minister / President of the country.  But it does mean that others should not contest for the members of local authorities or other smaller authoritative positions.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

Guys, you just imagine how many people are interested in crypto currency, it's just a boom. Many people have the opportunity to get rich and devote their free time to deepening the theme of crypto currency.
cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

I totally agree with you because if I would call the money that I earned from cryptocurrency during this time my involvement lasts, I would be happy because otherwise I would not earned it if cryptocurrency will not be existing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

if your goal is to get valuable information, then you need to keep an eye on cryptocurrency developers and their social networks
pangtuition

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

I was intrigued by the title of this thread. That is why i read it. Now, here i am, replying.
Even though I'm a novice to this forum, i find it very educational and facinating reading all these materials
discussing bitcoin or crypto currency in general. For that matter, I'm grateful for all the people who shared
their knowledge, opinions and thoughts in facilitaing the understanding of the world of crytocurrency.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:49:26 AM

yes, we can learn about speculation from several people, and also valid data on new news about bitcoin. this forum is the one and only.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:11:16 AM

sometimes, we needed to view other's speculations, other's sentiments and forecast, we can never hide the fact that somehow it helps us in our decision making concerning this thing called bitcoin, some are useful and serves as a precautionary measures for us not to fail in out portfolios, this whole forum is indeed full of information, tips and strategies we can use for ourselves, even the nonsense ones. and yes we should be appreciative with all of that aspects.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:29:08 AM

Yes, we always learn from others. If we are just be open minded and learn to analyze situations and other's opinion then we can be as successful as those rich men today.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: