Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:52:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29650 times)
Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

I think it becomes an opportunity to buy and hold it for the next few months, and surely the market will show its increase, and when the price is higher than the purchase price it is an opportunity to sell.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

I think the market right now is still unstable. There was a moment while looking at the market that I took that we will have a steady rise but eventually the price suddenly went down. This shows that crypto hasn't corrected its prices yet. If you intend to buy, just try to buy at the lowest possible price so you can have some leeway when prices spikes.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

This time buy more coins is bad idea, not worth for your hard work and asset. For your safety, just buy bitcoin and eth because the price is low and good to replace your asset. Bitcoin and eth still become the main income for us but remember to use martiangle money  management. Need patience this time because I'm afraid down trend still running running until end of the year.

I think martingale strategy is good because it is not gambling anyway so you don't totally lose your money in case the price went down but it would just lose value. Buying those coins that have been existing for a long time s a good strategy because you know that there are demand for those coins as oppose to the new coins that has the tendency to lose demand because the investors nowadays are losing their confidence when it comes to cryptocurrency.

now is the perfect time to buy coins because the market prices are falling but for that you have to be careful in choosing coins because I don't think all coins will give an advantage when the market grows (in the future)

If you want too invest for the long term then choose those coins that has good fundamentals and if possible those coins that are use for its actual use case because you know that there are demand for those. There may be coins that are cheap for now but if those coins are abandoned by the team or there are no progress at all from those project then better look for other coins that has the potential.
In terms of investment make it sure to involve for those potential coin like bitcoin or ethereum in where you can look for higher fluctuation in price and it more gaining as well in crypto. I believe this will be progress at the right time .
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

Of course, since July, ive started to buy many diffrents coins and tokens, almost all coins/tokens that i bought is -90% from its all time high, for now i just waiting for next bull run to coming, i hope its come sooner Smiley
This year might be the buy time season , since the market is recovering from all the declined it experience and we know it will be just sort of cycles then we will be able to see some growth before next year.

AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

One thing is that if you believe that cryptocurrency will exit forever, then you can invest in it. But invest only in good coins. There are hundres of coins out there in the market and it is also true that not all coins will perform well and exist. I think it is right time to buy coins as they are low in prices. But choose good coins.
I think so too. The main thing is not when to invest but in what to invest. Choose your coins wisely. In my opinion, top 10 coins listes at exchanges are the best choices.
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

It seems to me that now it is worth holding the possession of the coin and refrain from investing. And also very closely monitor the market, so as not to miss the moment to invest.
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

I think this is the best time to buy some coins, because now the market price is falling, if you buy it, you will get more coins that you prepare for the future and the crypto currency value continues to rise.

I believe that the market will go even lower and the prices of all altcoins will continue to fall. So, if you have some time and patience, you can get good coins at very reasonable price.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

Before any investment, you must carry out some investigations and research about the type of investment you want to invest.
coffee_man

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

At the moment, the cryptocurrency trading market shows the minimum prices for coins. It's a good time to buy cryptocurrencies for long term.
kudakov

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

Hey, everyone! Guys, I have such a question, I'm diving deeper into the crypto world and more and more often I hear that it's too late to start my own crypto portfolio. What do you think? Are there investment prospects and what are potentially lucrative coins now on the market?
I believe it is possible to buy different coins, including well-known stable coins, maybe at least one of them will provide you with a good profit. Generally, the investment portfolio's logic is as follows: you buy different coins, 10-12, and you are lucky if the price of 1-2 of them increases, while the other coins fall "below zero".
mantoni

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

Hey, everyone! Guys, I have such a question, I'm diving deeper into the crypto world and more and more often I hear that it's too late to start my own crypto portfolio. What do you think? Are there investment prospects and what are potentially lucrative coins now on the market?
Well, the market really has now shut down sufficiently and it's quite difficult to make a significant profit. Personally, about a year ago I've sold all my previous alts and bought the GoByte masternode, at that time it was the cheapest one, and as far as I know, so far it remains - about $800-900 for setting up one such node. In comparison with others, you get a Masternode for GoByte tokens 3 times cheaper. You should understand that the profit to be evaluated in the long term. The payout time for the masternode in this case is about 1 year ...
Thanks for the information, i've just read about the GoByte, it seems to be one of the few really working projects, I like that it is not an ICO project and it is clear that the team is working + they have recently released an official Apple Store app, so, maybe, I will watch this coin. Has anyone else participated in this project? What can you say, what are the pitfalls?
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

The market is down overall, if you think that the market (or coin of your choice) won't go higher than this in the future then do not invest.  Personally, I think that the market will stay this way for a little longer then start to rebound.  Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.  Even though crypto is down a fair amount, it can still go down a lot more.  If your goal is to make money in the short term learn about trading.
sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

The market is down overall, if you think that the market (or coin of your choice) won't go higher than this in the future then do not invest.  Personally, I think that the market will stay this way for a little longer then start to rebound.  Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.  Even though crypto is down a fair amount, it can still go down a lot more.  If your goal is to make money in the short term learn about trading.

the market is absolutely down little bit more (3000-4000 range) and everybody gonna quit. than bulls are gonna be shine again. because thats how crypto market work. you all know.
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:13:33 AM

The market may have finally seen its lowest, so I think now is a good time for anyone who wish to invest. But don't take my word as an investment advice, do your homework too.
BMCHAIN

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

Well, the market really has now shut down sufficiently and it's quite difficult to make a significant profit. Personally, about a year ago I've sold all my previous alts and bought the GoByte masternode, at that time it was the cheapest one, and as far as I know, so far it remains - about $800-900 for setting up one such node. In comparison with others, you get a Masternode for GoByte tokens 3 times cheaper. You should understand that the profit to be evaluated in the long term. The payout time for the masternode in this case is about 1 year ...
Thanks for the information, i've just read about the GoByte, it seems to be one of the few really working projects, I like that it is not an ICO project and it is clear that the team is working + they have recently released an official Apple Store app, so, maybe, I will watch this coin. Has anyone else participated in this project? What can you say, what are the pitfalls?
I've heard about GoByte, even contacted their devs personally via Telegram. The team is helpful, the process of installing the masternode was described in detail. I haven't faced with any cons, and their biggest pros, IMHO, is media coverage in some large media outlets (link to huffington post) - world famous journalists more and more often write about them.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

I think you no one can give a definite answer when to buy a particular coin. Everyone should decide for himself when it is better to buy. And in the future to be responsible for their decision, if suddenly the price goes down. In any case, the price of many coins fell very much, and now is a good time to buy. Even if it still falls by 20 percent, it will not be critical, given what profit you can get when the bear market starts
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

I assume you are holding some coin that you think are very valuable prior to this point of bearish market. Many coin have dumped in price and that will include the coin you are holding. For you to take good position forr eventual rise of your coin , you must buy more at these lower price to consolidate!
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

may indeed is low prices, but I think in opportunities then this be a good time to buy. the price is low enough will give you the opportunity to be able to buy more and will be able to produce a much larger value when it is increased later. If you feel a doubt reasonably possible because of market conditions like these. but of course, seeing more good crypto will certainly make this could continue to rise if it is willing to be patient and wait.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:16:46 AM

It is good time to invest in crypto price is its lowest level in these days and it will be rise soon it's better to invest now than feel you've missed an opportunity latter.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

I suggest to buy it, but only in the medium and long term, do not expect quick profits, it all depends on the market, all waiting for the imminent growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: