Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29649 times)
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Many participants in the crypto market left it and left the altcoins. Of course, everyone made a loss selling them at lower prices. Soon they will return to the market and will invest in altcoins. Such participants have lost less money and will now return to the crypto market with great interest.

The people that let are the people that dont have what it takes anyway. Most if not all of them invested because they wanted to get rich quick without having to work for it, which means they didnt put in the time and effort to understand the market. By understanding it, you realise prices dont reflect anything at the current moment because most projects are barely at 5% of their development and goals.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum are best to trade for a long term investment while other coins are that I think it will grow to boom is best to trade for a short term investment. Without money we cannot invest because is the mainly needed to get into a decision to earn a good profit
OTC

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

To invest in cryptocurrency, you need to be careful of the coin you will be investing in. Before you invest also, you need to know more about the coin you investing and think through whether you will be holding or selling.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
Now the price of the coin is still at a very good place for you to buy them, you don't have to worry about anything because after now what we are all waiting for is for the price of the coins to go up so all you have to do is buy the coins and wait. The best time to always buy the coins is when there is blood on the streets so now is the time for you to buy

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

yes it is the right time invest and buy coins because now the price is little less and there is 100% chances of increase the prices in next days so it is best time to invest.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

It is indeed scary to invest when you check and see the bloody market, however, this is the risk and fear that we need to overcome for this is how cryptocurrency goes. Just make sure thorough background check is done prior investing your money to it though it is feally hard to achieve 100% assurance.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

It is indeed scary to invest when you check and see the bloody market, however, this is the risk and fear that we need to overcome for this is how cryptocurrency goes. Just make sure thorough background check is done prior investing your money to it though it is feally hard to achieve 100% assurance.
all investments in any field still have a big risk, and cryptocurrency is a place of investment that has a very big risk compared to the others, so it has become natural to see the market condition bleeding without needing to panic, in my opinion when it is better to buy coins which already exists in the market like the top 10 altcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

For the time being, don't invest well.
The market is too unstable now. And the market has been falling, and it has been falling every day for a few months, when buying is likely to continue to fall.

Is this your contribution to this conversation? We all know the market has problems, but there are many projects that are ongoing and can  make the rise again.
A lot of top crypto coins in the market is still on dump and thats a sign of good to buy or good to invest. Eth is one example, drops the price below than expected. Buying at the moment is guarranteed profitable.
Before you decide to invest make sure you're already having good strategy and not in emotional, be secured by choosing those promising coin in order you can expect good profit return at the right time. It's a common for us to invest to, continue growing our money which we're only monitoring it's fluctuation in prices.
Blondoar

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

correct, buy when there's blood on the streets, but only buy the things that are alive and bleeding, not the things that are drained and dead

thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
yes maybe now is the right time to buy coins, because it is very cheap compared to last 2017, a simple way to buy now and hold until the coin rises at a high price
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

Uncertainty in the crypto market has taken place over a long period of time. Bitcoin is a direct factor to the market so the Altcoins are also lacking in vitality and are no longer attracting much from the investors. Investing in buying Altcoins is appropriate.

stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

You need to listen your intuition and of course don't forget about your researchings about coins you are goinh to invest!
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

I think this is the right time to buy because the market is red. I am optimistic that the market will return to green even if it takes a long time. as a beginner you should invest as much as you can to lose. immediately try to buy coins otherwise you will be late when the market returns to green. choose coins that already have a large capitalization and market. do research and analysis of coin prices before investing. believe me the market will rise again.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

It is good to invest into solid alts plus acouple ICO projects too.. You can check the ARROUND ico for a good investment product. It is very cool and has great whitepaper already. I do advice to deversify and don't put all your eggs in one basket .. https://arround.io

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

when there is a market red, the best decision is to buy coins again instead of selling. selling only will make us lose even if you reason to do it for cut loss, but I think it's wrong. when the market is red, the best decision is to buy more.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

The decision to invest all the same is taken very carefully because lately there are a lot of projects that can probably be considered scam projects, although there are some inaccuracies, it seems to me that today anazirovanie projects is a necessity
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

If you believe in the good potential of a particular currency, now is the perfect time for promising investments. But you can work with buying and selling coins in a short time, just choose carefully

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

Make a wise decision in choosing a good coin, just like what the other said in this forum, a thorough research of every potential coin that you believe will give you profit is a must to do.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

I think a good time. But You can try to analysis more about which coin you want to buy now. Do not take a decision just depend anyone talk.
Self-confidence is the best confidence. Own mind, your own money so decision is your. But do not invest any not ranked coin.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

I also doubt buying coins at low price because I have a feeling that it would still continue to collapse. But if you take the risk on buying before reaching its lowest knowing that the coin will still grow higher than the supposed lower price then it would be worth buying it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: