Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy more ETH?  (Read 1970 times)
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

I also want to shove eth, but I think that at the moment you can buy a watch until tomorrow. But for some reason, my soul feels that in September eth will grow well.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

We all know that ETH is among the best investments. And we all know also that Eth is really cheap now. If you have some money to invest on crypto then buying ETH at this time will be a good option. If I were you then I would buy more ETH. So I would say easier - now is the best time to buy ETH and you should buy more ETH.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

I want to buy some ETH more, but the market is too bleak. What should I do?
sure why not? even though ethereum like any other cryptocurrency may have soe troubles i think that it will rise quote soon
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

sure why not? even though ethereum like any other cryptocurrency may have soe troubles i think that it will rise quote soon
Yes, not? Ethereum is just like bitcoin and also this coin is the most profitable and trusted coin so, at this moment we grab the opportunity that the market price is down. Just wait and hold until the month of December (IMO) and I guess you profit maybe it turns to times 4 or 3.
Make your portfolio full at this moment and have a huge profit after a month.

jopchekos

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

Now the price is very attractive, so you can buy ether by 20% of the deposit or even more.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

You should do what you want to do but since you are asking about opinions I can suggest you to buy because the price is very very nice right now

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

i think that ethereum is nice and yku shluld not aaste ylur chance to earn money and to bain  aluzble experience
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

You should do what you want to do but since you are asking about opinions I can suggest you to buy because the price is very very nice right now
ethereum is a gooc  hane to run your business ajd to increase ykur income so i think that you should buy it right now whole it is not so expensive
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:12:45 PM

In my own opinion and not a financial advise I think eth price currently is at a very good bargain price, I think this is the right time to invest in eth, because the eth is so down at the moment and eth been one of the strong coins in the market, will have a huge jump when market start to recover.
Romich93

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:14:00 PM

It is difficult to invest when the market is in such a state, but you need to overcome your fear and do it. Ethereum is a very promising coin and the second most popular and capitalized after bitcoin. At the moment, a very good time to invest in eth.
mambA98427

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

Ethereum is the best long-term investment. And the price of $ 300 has a big potential for growth. This is how to buy shares Google 10 years ago
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

If I were you I won't exitate to buy as many ethereum as I can afford because ETH is so cheap Now and it's opportunity to buy any altcoin Now,  the bull run everybody is anticipating could come anytime soon and so many won't be able to invest then
Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:20:49 PM

That's a good idea. Now this currency is in drawdown. Therefore, you can safely buy it.
Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:22:33 PM

Ethereum is the best long-term investment. And the price of $ 300 has a big potential for growth. This is how to buy shares Google 10 years ago
I agree with you this currency for long-term storage. If you buy it now, you can easily earn a couple of hundred dollars in the future.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

Yes, not? Ethereum is just like bitcoin and also this coin is the most profitable and trusted coin so, at this moment we grab the opportunity that the market price is down. Just wait and hold until the month of December (IMO) and I guess you profit maybe it turns to times 4 or 3.
Make your portfolio full at this moment and have a huge profit after a month.

He agreed the same only what the data you have answered here bro. Where you want to invest need to decide by the investor whoever looking to put their fund on the concern project or altcoins. In that aspects you should not consider this is worthy or non worthy.
Anything will change in opposite with in a day or after one year as people have faith on both btc and ethereum these coins will stay long in the market.
inetto7

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

I agree with you this currency for long-term storage. If you buy it now, you can easily earn a couple of hundred dollars in the future.

My forecast for the end of the year is at least $ 1000 for the ethereum. 3x for 4 months - not a bad result. Banks can not pay the same amount
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:30:02 PM

I am convinced that now is the best time to invest. Especially for investments in ethereum. I think that in a month the prices will be much higher and it will be possible to earn well.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

If you still have some money to spare, then investing in eth would be a good idea because the market price of eth at the moment is down and it is a good buy at this current price.

slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:32:09 PM

It's really hard to say market will go up or not like everyone used to say market on the moon around last dec 2018. Eth has good future scope like it's application worth to invest but can't say with respect how market is going.

Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

Of course, now is the best time to buy Ethereum. Now eth price is $287+++
So, it is very opportunity to everyone. I think, if you want to make a good profit So you buy eth right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: