Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSS] Stability Shares - Hyperbolic reward curve  (Read 51468 times)
batir

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:00:13 AM

Smooth start, after all of this maxc, panda, gpuc Smiley
brendm

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:12:23 AM

Ok guys after some work we are live and could use some hash power at http://xss.cryptopirates.net

also I got source uploaded to a github since stabilityshares was having troubles here's the temp link

https://github.com/Stygian0708/StabilityShares.git

after it's downloaded do the following

cd StabilityShares/src
mkdir obj
make -f makefile.unix

I'm a pretty new Linux user so go easy on me please if I did something dumb, but I did a git clone from the link above and then ran the 3 commands at the bottom and it ran for a while and came back with this:

m@pm:~/StabilityShares/src$ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/home/pm/StabilityShares/src -I/home/pm/StabilityShares/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/pm/StabilityShares/src/leveldb/include -I/home/pm/StabilityShares/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
alert.cpp:6:53: fatal error: boost/algorithm/string/classification.hpp: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

This is on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

You need to do mkdir obj in the src directory then do a make -f makefile.unix

Yeah, I did that.

pm:~/StabilityShares/src$ mkdir obj
mkdir: cannot create directory `obj': File exists
pm:~/StabilityShares/src$ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/home/pm/StabilityShares/src -I/home/pm/StabilityShares/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/pm/StabilityShares/src/leveldb/include -I/home/pm/StabilityShares/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
alert.cpp:6:53: fatal error: boost/algorithm/string/classification.hpp: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Oh, and incidently, Crytopirates, I'm mining on your pool.  It's going well so far.  As of right now, I'm hashing about 4% of the total pool capacity - which is neat.   Good pool.  I've been watching the stats. 
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:14:34 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 10:23:14 AM by florianuhlemann

Please spread the hashrate! Come join us!

StabilityShares XSS P2Pool - Mining Platform

Web Interface: http://94.23.196.92:7777

CGMiner Settings
URL: stratum+tcp://94.23.196.92:7777
USER: your_wallet_address
PASS: 123

What is a P2Pool? It's a decentralized mining pool network. Usually multiple nodes act as one big pool together. However, due to this fresh launch, this is the only node available at the moment. So what do you gain from this "P2Pool" then? You're basically finding mini-blocks for a sharechain and whenever a share of this sharechain is greater or equal to the difficulty of StabilityShares (XSS), a block is found and the payout is immediate! In the block creation code, your wallet address is implemented and the block pays directly to you. No middleman! No risk!

Please, give it a try!

EDIT:IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the linux-wallet issue at the beginning, I could only now move to a dedicated linux host. Please change your miners to the new p2pool address above. We've found 5 blocks on the "old" address, so don't worry. Nothing has been lost due to instant payout anyways. Happy Mining!

Morecoins

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:18:41 AM

Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system
At the moment we encountered unforeseen circumstances. Operability will be restored as quickly as possible.

Move your miners over to us http://xss.cryptopirates.net we can use the hash while these guys are down Smiley

Do not be intimidated) Currently not working web interface. Stratum is working correctly.

SCryptoMiners

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:20:06 AM

Yeah, I did that.

compilation terminated.

Oh, and incidently, Crytopirates, I'm mining on your pool.  It's going well so far.  As of right now, I'm hashing about 4% of the total pool capacity - which is neat.   Good pool.  I've been watching the stats.  

have you installed all of these?
apt-get install build-essential libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev

Join a reliable mining pool: POT | WC (Whitecoin) | DUCK
CryptoPirates

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:31:33 AM

Yeah, I did that.

compilation terminated.

Oh, and incidently, Crytopirates, I'm mining on your pool.  It's going well so far.  As of right now, I'm hashing about 4% of the total pool capacity - which is neat.   Good pool.  I've been watching the stats. 

are you sure you have all required libs installed? try cd leveldb then do a make clean cd .. and try make -f makefile.unix
brendm

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:33:05 AM

Yeah, I did that.

compilation terminated.

Oh, and incidently, Crytopirates, I'm mining on your pool.  It's going well so far.  As of right now, I'm hashing about 4% of the total pool capacity - which is neat.   Good pool.  I've been watching the stats.  

apt-get install build-essential libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev

That fixed it.  It was libboost.  So, yeah, it was a dumb question.  

And then I hit a miniupnpc error, discovered that there's a /doc directory with all of the dependencies and kicked myself for not looking harder for the answer before posting here.  Thank you.
SCryptoMiners

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:33:48 AM

Yeah, I did that.

compilation terminated.

And then I hit a miniupnpc error, discovered that there's a /doc directory with all of the dependencies and kicked myself for not looking harder for the answer before posting here.  Thank you.

Anytime  Smiley

You get past the miniupnpc error?

Join a reliable mining pool: POT | WC (Whitecoin) | DUCK
CryptoPirates

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:34:57 AM

Our benefits:

Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
At the moment we encountered unforeseen circumstances. Operability will be restored as quickly as possible.

Move your miners over to us http://xss.cryptopirates.net we can use the hash while these guys are down Smiley

Do not be intimidated) Currently not working web interface. Stratum is working correctly.

I'm not intimidated having your pool website completely offline but the stratum up is a huge issue is all im saying miners have 0 access to any of their coins and I was just simply trying to spread hash around
CryptoPirates

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:37:12 AM

Yeah, I did that.

compilation terminated.

Anytime  Smiley

hehe you beat me to it scrypto, I was just going to reply and post those packages to install
CryptoPirates

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:40:55 AM

just to make an announcement over at http://xss.cryptopirates.net we have 0 fees and 0 tx fees so come on over and join us
brendm

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:42:10 AM

Yeah, I did that.

compilation terminated.

Anytime  Smiley

Yes.  Both you and Cryptopirates rock.  Smiley

It compiled file after I installed miniupnpc.

I'm actually feeling pretty happy - I haven't compiled anything from source in... a really really long time.  Thank you both for your insights and help and sorry to waste your time with a question that was covered in the /doc directory (and probably a google search... I didn't try Google because I thought "it just launched tonight, no one will likely have the answer yet" but now that I see that's it's basically the bitcoin wallet with some changes, I could have googled it.
CryptoPirates

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:44:46 AM

Yes.  Both you and Cryptopirates rock.  Smiley

It compiled file after I installed miniupnpc.

I'm actually feeling pretty happy - I haven't compiled anything from source in... a really really long time.  Thank you both for your insights and help and sorry to waste your time with a question that was covered in the /doc directory (and probably a google search... I didn't try Google because I thought "it just launched tonight, no one will likely have the answer yet" but now that I see that's it's basically the bitcoin wallet with some changes, I could have googled it.

Right on!!!! glad you got it man Smiley and glad to have you aboard our pool and glad everything is running nicely for you
CryptoPirates

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:56:02 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 07:42:26 AM by CryptoPirates

https://i.imgur.com/oH463Nd.png

Join our crew and help us hunt for Stabilty Shares (XSS)!

http://xss.cryptopirates.net
Payment type: pplns
Pool Fees: 0%

Settings for Stratum:
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://xss.cryptopirates.net
PORT:   3335
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password

ZERO FEES AND ZERO TX FEES - DDOS Protection - PROP Payouts - Low Confirms - 24/7 Live Support
Need help? #cryptopirates on Freenode IRC

vortexfoto

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 07:08:04 AM

love this coin, smooth launch, great mining, good price, we just need to spread the word

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396068.new#new
5n1cvxpGwtxRDypxxE2q2i4yumd9sk21b7
Please help coinye!
Stygian0708

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:09:56 AM

Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification

I just want to point out using cloudflare for ddos protection does not give you unique DDoS protection for your system, just wanted to point that out Smiley
savale

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 07:13:26 AM

mining works ok on: http://xss.coins-pool.com/ but the update / scrypts seem to be hanging... Maybe the admin can fix this

CryptoPirates

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:17:38 AM

mining works ok on: http://xss.coins-pool.com/ but the update / scrypts seem to be hanging... Maybe the admin can fix this

If you keep having some issues with the update scripts we will be more than happy to take you at http://xss.cryptopirates.net our crons are working perfectly and run over 60secs as I always keep an eye on them
Morecoins

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:21:17 AM

Our benefits:

Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
We were attacked by the Chinese robots. But they can not defeat a free spirit crypto anarchy!

Stygian0708

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:27:07 AM

If I was mining on your pool I would be very intimidated as your stratum is magically up yet your website is down where miners have no way to access any of their coins or even see if their coins are even being deposited which they aren't because the site is down that means cron scripts aren't running, I would highly recommend moving miners to a fully working pool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: