Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3-5 BTC Loan Needed (Have Collateral + Incentive)  (Read 164 times)
Evolv3 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

Hi My name is Adam, and I am seeking a 3-5 BTC Loan for 1-3 years, but willing to go as low as 6 months if needed.

For collateral I have 2 possible options.

1st is my website network.  This is what the BTC is mainly going to be used on, to expand it!  The network generates $100,000+ a year, and willing to add person to my LLC, and will make sure that the site network is added as an asset to the LLC, and we will setup an agreement somewhere along the lines of that you own 2.5%-5% initially of the LLC and all assets (This is an additional incentive to do this with me, and possibly be a long-term partner) that you get to keep, with an agreement that if loan isnt repaid in the allotted time, you will then get up to 75% of the LLC.  Or we can just do a signed agreement between us, I am willing to be open to make something happen, and even more open to a long-term relationship.

Then also if you are in SoCal, I have a sports memorabilia collection I can put up as collateral that has a value of around 40k-50k.

I look forward to hopefully building a long-term relationship with someone here, that will be very beneficial to both parties!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

Hi My name is Adam, and I am seeking a 3-5 BTC Loan for 1-3 years, but willing to go as low as 6 months if needed.

For collateral I have 2 possible options.

1st is my website network.  This is what the BTC is mainly going to be used on, to expand it!  The network generates $100,000+ a year, and willing to add person to my LLC, and will make sure that the site network is added as an asset to the LLC, and we will setup an agreement somewhere along the lines of that you own 2.5%-5% initially of the LLC and all assets (This is an additional incentive to do this with me, and possibly be a long-term partner) that you get to keep, with an agreement that if loan isnt repaid in the allotted time, you will then get up to 75% of the LLC.  Or we can just do a signed agreement between us, I am willing to be open to make something happen, and even more open to a long-term relationship.

Then also if you are in SoCal, I have a sports memorabilia collection I can put up as collateral that has a value of around 40k-50k.

I look forward to hopefully building a long-term relationship with someone here, that will be very beneficial to both parties!

Youre seeking 3 to 5 btc while your network generates $100k+ a year? That doesnt add up at all. On top of that that isnt a valid collateral because your company could be a complete sham, two anyone can create an llc or corp and claimed it makes that much (though if someone is making that much a year, they wouldnt be coming here for a loan but to a bank or a LO), three isnt easy to liquidate, four would possibly open up legal issues and additional cost to the lender in the event of you defaulting (which is extremely possible since youre asking for a loan in a irreversible cryptocurrency).

Your collection *might* be valid collateral but that is something that should be checked out locally, probably to a pawn shop.

Why not go to a bank or a angel investor for that much anyway? Why come here? What is the name of this LLC you claim that you own and what is the state of incorporation?
Evolv3 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

Why doesn't it add up at all?  You don't know anything about it or me...  I am looking for a possible investor and someone I can possibly work with for a long time on things.

I am willing to discuss details with someone who is serious about it, Thanks.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

Why doesn't it add up at all?  You don't know anything about it or me...  I am looking for a possible investor and someone I can possibly work with for a long time on things.

Youre right, I dont know anything about it or you because you didnt disclose it. Also, it dont make sense because for one, youre coming here to a forum that deals with cryptocurrency asking for a loan of 3 to 5 BTC, which would be about $20k to $33k USD. You run a business that you said you make $100k+ USD, which is about 3x to 5x the amount youre asking (if not more), but yet want to pay the loan off between 6 months to 3 years, when you could easily pay the loan off in less than 6 months. It dont make sense to come to a cryptocurrency forum asking for a such a loan for a business that makes so much, let alone in bitcoin when we all know it is a very grey area.

I am willing to discuss details with someone who is serious about it, Thanks.

Why not disclose it publicly? Even though I doubt anyone would take the offer, if you were serious, you would give more info on it, the name, website (assuming its not the seosole that is on your profile), what your business does, etc. You dont go to a bank or a private investor asking for money without disclosing such information that would allow them to reach a decision. If you cannot provide even a basic pitch with common info, it would show youre not serious yourself.

Regardless, your business isnt valid collateral here and would be an extreme risk. If you needed such a loan or an investment, take it to a bank or an angel investor. If you make that much, many banks wouldnt mind giving a loan to you. Some private lenders would even allow you to take a LOC out and you can use that when needed. If you have valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking that can be easily liquidated in the event of a default (many here would prefer strong altcoins instead or a ownership in a unknown company), you will get a loan.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: