Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Price of LTC 1 month before halving will TOP at?
166-266 - 19 (52.8%)
266-366 - 2 (5.6%)
366-466 - 4 (11.1%)
466-555 - 5 (13.9%)
555-666 - 6 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC will hit 500++ on july 15 2019  (Read 13044 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:58:30 PM

halving is in august 2019, here is the explanation what that means: https://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/litecoin-halving/

i checked the price in 2015 a month before halving, it went x7, and it stablize x2 before halving date.

so lets say it will be 110 x 5 not x7= 550 usd, then it will stablize at 220.

This is estimated price. I personally think it will hit 680 on july 15.

your thoughts?
I first thought this thread will be one of the ridiculous price prediction but after I read through what the OP believed will the reason the price of Litecoin to hit $500 next year I said yo myself this is possible but I don't see the Litecoin stabilize at $220 price range after the halving because a lot of cryptonier don't trust  the coin anymore

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

If you look at the data, there is a possibility that ltc can go up and some people believe that after halving there will be a pump going on. I am also the ltc holder and hope your words will happen. Smiley
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

halving is in august 2019, here is the explanation what that means: https://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/litecoin-halving/

i checked the price in 2015 a month before halving, it went x7, and it stablize x2 before halving date.

your thoughts?
LTC is old and even creator sold off coins. LTC is crap. Its price will be at $100-$160. $200 is a maximum price.
mercedes321 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

Why are you so specific about this price,  do you have an insider information or you are just guessing,  I've got some few units of Ltc it will be awesome if Ltc can truly reach $500
no not insider, i am just speculating about future, 161.8 fibo extensions is at 650 usd, i personaly think the bottom with cripto and Alts has been reached (untill proven otherwise), so we can chart it. If traders can chart 4H, dailly charts etc. and play with margin, why we cant do the chrarting weekly chrt + fundamental analises. I am mining 100% LTC, i will stop mining 4 month till halving, and just hodl, thats my plan.
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

And it didnt hit of course, you must learn that you cant say any price estimation like this, this is crypto and everything can be everytime, one day you look and it is 20k dollar and few weeks later it is 6k dollar, estimations will be wrong everytime.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

And it didnt hit of course, you must learn that you cant say any price estimation like this, this is crypto and everything can be everytime, one day you look and it is 20k dollar and few weeks later it is 6k dollar, estimations will be wrong everytime.

I go with you and I do not know from where the thought came to that op. So far I didn't find the any people who is looking to make more profit with the LTC as a investment buddy.
I have around 7 LTC in my wallet and even I have expectation to grow my income buddy.
Please look around multiple coins and make money with that.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

your thoughts?
Of course, disappointing is not good, but he is 60 dollars now. This is almost ten times less than your forecast, and for 2019 it will be impossible for him to do more than x3. Firstly, the conditions are not the same, and there are a lot of competitors.

ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

So far, it's hard to believe, it's more like it's Charlie Lee's dream Grin Of course, lightcoin is a strong project behind which there is a good team, but I do not think that the market will grow so fast in such a short time.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

I go with you and I do not know from where the thought came to that op. So far I didn't find the any people who is looking to make more profit with the LTC as a investment buddy.
I have around 7 LTC in my wallet and even I have expectation to grow my income buddy.
Please look around multiple coins and make money with that.
Yeah true I don’t see LTC as a huge money maker as well. I doesn’t mean that I don’t like LTC. I like it for a quick transaction and I usually use LTC for transaction when I am in immense need to perform it as soon as possible. Also the transaction charges of LTC are nominal that’s why it is my first choice for the payments I have to do.
I don’t like exaggerating it. It is a good coin functionally but I don’t see a high scope of profit in it.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

Not too sure about what you are calculating, but I am not too focused on Litecoin because I have not yet found an extraordinary increase and tend to be normal, in 2019, Bitcoin and Ethereum will advance in massive pumping, of course everyone will return in Bitcoin forgetting some other coins that can be said to be almost unbelievable, maybe this is just a shadow in predicting prices, everything will happen without the knowledge of the community, it must be observed because it is still long.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

So far, it's hard to believe, it's more like it's Charlie Lee's dream Grin Of course, lightcoin is a strong project behind which there is a good team, but I do not think that the market will grow so fast in such a short time.
For me pump of this coin is like the normal thing that will happen on the market but price around 500$ is just too big for me to believe.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

I think LTC will no longer appear on the top 20 coinmarket . And its price is still below 100$, LTC is still a good coin, But with the rapid development of other altcoin LTC will soon be left behind.

byzodiac

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

Why you are expecting this prices from litecoin I dont understand but it didnt of course, at bear market any coin can increase like this and ltc couldnt increase like others. If btc return back maybe this time we can see 400-500 dollar.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

Litecoin is going to makes significant progress towards the close of this year and I do believe that we are at the time were we would need to buy more of it and holds for long-term.  The first part of next year we would see growth and I believe that will leads bitcoin to $500.
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

i think it depends on how bitcoin in next year. if bitcoin is good in next year big possibility that ltc follows to grow. but if bitcoin price down or stuck then no hope for ltc price

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:46:00 PM

have some faith in cripto bull, its going to go up from here without ever going below. I know that ONT, vechain, NANO will do a lot more in % but LTC in case it goes down, dont go down as much as others go (ADa, ETH, NEO etc), for me LTC is preety stable coin (it droped only 86% from its highs, meawhile NEO droped for 91.8% from its highs  Grin, BTC for 70% etc...), first stable coin is BTC, then its LTC.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

I lost faith in Litecoin when the news of the founders losing interest in his own invention. Litecoins price is going to trade below it current price due to recent selling by most traders

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

Your prediction to litecoin is too long . Because litecoin after 2 to 3 months have chance to reach 500 dollars each litecoin.
In the year of july 2019 maybe the price around 1000 upto 2000 dollars each litecoin and very satisfy if the litecoin hit that price.
mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

Your prediction to litecoin is too long . Because litecoin after 2 to 3 months have chance to reach 500 dollars each litecoin.
In the year of july 2019 maybe the price around 1000 upto 2000 dollars each litecoin and very satisfy if the litecoin hit that price.
its possible, but they kill the hype of 2017, bear to bull trend dont change so fast, it will make new highs only next year is my guess.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

It all depends on what the total marketcap of crypto will be in August 2019. If it stays the same like it is now, there will be no reason for such a price increase in price for Litecoin. The previous increase in price for Litecoin happened because of the bull run that happened for all the crypto market.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: