Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning money in my sleep !  (Read 249 times)
Wimsels (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

Since I'm with Arbitragecoins.com (about 1 year), I get a very nice profit on my primairy investment of 1 BTC. Mostly 20% or more on a monthly base; it depends on the actual value of my Bitcoin, or the total value of any other cryptocoin(s) you give them to trade with; all measured in fiat money like dollars or euro's. This also is a reason why the profit-amount of each trade fluctuates. They use the arbitrage of certain listed coins on more than 50 exchanges worldwide; small differences in value which can be used to buy on one exchange and sell in a split second later for a better price on another exchange. The nice thing is that their BOT only trades when a positive outcome is guaranteed. So no losses on tradings; only profit that adds up. The profit is good money that I can withdraw to buy things in the 'real world'. This is the reality for me for about one year now and I am happy with it.
Arbitragecoins is an relatively young organisation that has a high priority on cybersecurity. I think that is a very good thing nowadays, in a time that we hear a lot about hacks and stealing money. But a high standard on cybersecurity also has consequences for the clients. Ofcourse 2FA is part of the login procedure, but when you want to withdraw the profit that their trading-BOT has earned for you, there is an strict procedure that prevents from money being stolen from their clients by people that pretend to be the owner of the balance. Withdrawing money is done on the basis of a request, in which the customer enters his or her withdrawal-data (coin, amount and withdrawal address). After that the client needs to start a chat with the frontoffice of Arbitragecoins, where some checks are done. In the hours afterwards, checks are also done by their backoffice when it comes to the IP-adress (and such) that is used to request for the withdrawal. This should for example always be the same IP-address, so Arbitragecoins has more certainty that the person requesting the withdrawal is indeed the owner of the money.

I have done multiple withdrawals in the past year; not only the money that was earned by their BOT, but also of my primary funding once, because I needed money for a large purchase at home. Despite my positive experiences I've noticed that some competitors are accusing Arbitragecoins to be a scam. But I think that the guys from Arbitragecoins have a unique concept that might make some people jealous and that Arbitragecoins is a threat for them. I'm not stating that the Arbitragecoins-organisation is perfect and has no room for improvement; but in fact this applies to every organisation. For me the attractive tradingresults counts!

When you compare the (mostly) daily profit-increase, because of achieved trading results by their BOT, with the interest on your savings at a bank, then the choice for the Arbitragecoins solution for me is a no-brainer and joining this organisation might also be worth a try for you. This way of trading is also the best choice for me for another reason; I often tried to trade crypto myself, only mostly with disappointing results …

If my review made you curious; go and see their site.

Like many other organisations Arbitragecoins also rewards customer loyalty. If you decide to participate, you could also click on the following link: https://www.arbitragecoins.com/signup/index/Wimsels.
By using this link to register, I will receive an incentive from Arbitragecoins, because I helped to expand their clientele (thats why 'Wimsels' is in the link). This incentive is an extra reason for me to write this comprehensive review!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

There are many negative reviews about arbitragecoins. First of all there is no way to trade free of risk, even the most advanced trading bot could enter in wrong trades.

Every trading and cloud mining website is a scam and most likely a ponzi scheme which will just close and run with the money at some point. The gains you are making just come from other people depositing money into arbitragecoins.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

Enjoying your sleep while your money is building money it self would be the best dream everyone could have, but as many issues specially problematic one, we need to be sure and make sure that the one we invest or company we will join or just a simple group is legit and sure... You don't want want to wake up the next morning that no improvement at all and worse your money has vanished already..
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

Good for you because you gain profit with it. But in my opinion it is very risky to trust a bot in trading because what if sometime in the future you will just wake up with 0 balance and lose all your money and investments, who do you put the blame to? the bot?. If you are the one who trades you will gain experience with everyday and learn mistakes. So that the next time you trade you know what are your mistakes and you will not do it again. It really depends on you who you trust on your money, is it yourself or is it the bot. But if you are gaining there it is good, just dont put all your money there.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

one thing you have to understand, if arbitragecoin is promising and always gives profit, why isn't everyone interested and joining them?
think for yourself and you will understand.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

...I get a very nice profit on my primairy investment of 1 BTC. Mostly 20% or more on a monthly base...
Forgive me, but I somehow doubt this.

To get 20 percent montly increase on your investment means to get a yearly rate of unbelievable 792% (if my math is right).

I cannot take seriously anyone who promises me such huge returns.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

Since I'm with Arbitragecoins.com (about 1 year), I get a very nice profit on my primairy investment of 1 BTC. Mostly 20% or more on a monthly base; it depends on the actual value of my Bitcoin, or the total value of any other cryptocoin(s) you give them to trade with; all measured in fiat money like dollars or euro's.
No investment will give anyone that high yield, except a HYIP. This is a HYIP for what it is and they normally end in scams. This was how we had it in the days of the lending coins last year. I nearly was a victim of bitconnectcoin. OP, I am not saying this will eventually turn a scam. But you have to be very careful because the yield is unbelievably high. If it sounds too good to be true, then it should call for concern.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

...I get a very nice profit on my primairy investment of 1 BTC. Mostly 20% or more on a monthly base...

To get 20 percent montly increase on your investment means to get a yearly rate of unbelievable 792% (if my math is right).

In addition, they do not need to attract small amounts from users around the world. If this can give such a profit, then they can easily find a major investor.

eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

making profit while sleeping, that's a wonderful glory if that happened to me someday. I remember this qoute everyday. "If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die. -Warren Buffet" hopefully soon i will say it again but not a quote but rather I am rich and making profit while sleep.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

In addition, they do not need to attract small amounts from users around the world. If this can give such a profit, then they can easily find a major investor.
Well, that's a fair point. A proven system that works on that level would certainly attract major investors.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

When you start money while you are sleeping you will get reach so soon.
Passive income is everyones dream and trading with bots are a good choice for passive income.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

It sounds great)) and funny at the same moment) if to say this to people of the older generation, they would be really surprised that it is possible to earn money this way. I think that it is great.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

It's like a funny story but it's reality. I trade even before sleep and sometimes awake to adjust some commands. And above all, the market is pretty good to earn some money by trading Smiley
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

There is no guarantee of security for investment Ponzi, I always consider this as a trap for beginners, if you have got a profit then you go immediately and do not spread the mine to others, have mercy on those beginners who still do not understand

Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

I have come to understanding that, I fund invested through a third party is out of your control most especially online investment. Once anything goes wrong one is on its own. I have invested in trading sites before with a team of high professions, after year, the whole system crashed. I will always manage every single investment myself.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

This kind of investment is a Ponzi scheme. In cryptocurrency there is no such thing as earning money while you sleep. You should not recommend a Ponzi scheme in this forum to avoid many investors from scam.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

If you have money, you can make money while sleeping. but if you do not have money, this is very difficult. a lie that makes these people lazy. money is earned only with money. Nobody fool each other. you either work or run the money you have.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

This is a good thing that you are making money out of it. But at the same time this is the type of thing that people would not normally recommend to other people because trusting bot is a risky move.
BlueBruiser

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

Dealing with bots is a risky move because malicious malware can come out of it. But yes, it is a great thing at a same time a bit dicey too.
Barrycuda7

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

Many negative reviews are there in the marker regarding arbitragecoins. There is no business or trade that doesn’t face loss or can avoid it completely. Many trades and clouds may come as a scam so no can avoid the risk of investment.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: