Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡OSMIUM INVESTMENT COIN⚡ Presale Just Started!  (Read 16271 times)
axiomaticchells

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

I like this project about the advantages and conditions are in place, there are many people registered to participate with impressive figures. This is an exciting new initiative from you.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LeChatNoir (OP)

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

I can not wait to see the project grow!

I got my tokens for 2 ETH :

LeChatNoir (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

I like this project about the advantages and conditions are in place, there are many people registered to participate with impressive figures. This is an exciting new initiative from you.

Thank you so much for the support, really appreciate it!

LeChatNoir (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

Thanks for sharing with the community! Smiley

LeChatNoir (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

Only 4 days left for the bonus of the first round! Hurry up!

LeChatNoir (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

Have you thought about investing in the Oicoin ICO? Watch the video of the founder of the official Osmium Institute talking about pros and cons of investing in Osmium:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjtrs8HB0Z0&t=3s

LeChatNoir (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

11 Days to go until the next ICO Round! Join today and participate in the global Osmium distribution!

Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

im have a few questions about this project. my first question is if you distribute 10% of dividends to holders of tokens on the eth blockchain, then many exchanges simply will not allow you to bid. the second is a very big bonus. it seems to me that everything above 25% of the bonus immediately leads to the fact that the price on the stock exchange drops sharply later. how do you plan to solve this?
LeChatNoir (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

im have a few questions about this project. my first question is if you distribute 10% of dividends to holders of tokens on the eth blockchain, then many exchanges simply will not allow you to bid. the second is a very big bonus. it seems to me that everything above 25% of the bonus immediately leads to the fact that the price on the stock exchange drops sharply later. how do you plan to solve this?

Hi Nick,

thanks for your question can you please clarifiy what you mean with exchanges won´t allow you to bid? If you mean they won´t list us, there are already many exchanges that we know we can list on without a problem, we are already in contact with a few. Plans for listings are still after the ICO.

We agree that higher bonuses are in fact leading to drops but with a maximum of 30% we are still in a very stable range in comparision to other projects. It was for us the best fit to keep a good balance between incentive and risk. Due to the nature of our Token being backed by a physical asset, that is fixed to a openly traded price, in case the Tokens would drop too much under their real value it even becomes interesting for us as a partner of the distributer to simply buy back the Tokens and reduce the risk for investors.

I hope I could answer your questions.

Greetings!

LeChatNoir (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

OiCOiN got featured in Reuters!

Global Revenue from Rare Crystallized Metal Producer to be Shared to OiCOiN Token Holders

https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=56471

Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

Hi Nick,

thanks for your question can you please clarifiy what you mean with exchanges won´t allow you to bid? If you mean they won´t list us, there are already many exchanges that we know we can list on without a problem, we are already in contact with a few. Plans for listings are still after the ICO.

We agree that higher bonuses are in fact leading to drops but with a maximum of 30% we are still in a very stable range in comparision to other projects. It was for us the best fit to keep a good balance between incentive and risk. Due to the nature of our Token being backed by a physical asset, that is fixed to a openly traded price, in case the Tokens would drop too much under their real value it even becomes interesting for us as a partner of the distributer to simply buy back the Tokens and reduce the risk for investors.

I hope I could answer your questions.

Greetings!

im meant that the stock exchanges today, including bnance, do not like when to pay dividends. as it turns out that they fall under the laws on security tokens. this problem will have to be solved. at the expense of bonuses you are probably right without them in the bad market to collect nothing at all.
LeChatNoir (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

But Nick in the end we believe that Tokens that pay dividends are the interesting ones for real investors. All that hype that happened with Utility Tokens last year, if we are honest this lead to unbelievable valuations without anything behind it. With securities people at least get dividends from real business going on.

LeChatNoir (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

Check out the Osmium rollout! Osmium Institutes progressing incredibly!

drpineapple

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

Is it still possible to buy some from the website?  Which exchange is it or will be listed on?
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:07:53 AM

I see that ICO has entered round 3, so has the soft cap been reached? When will it end ICO?

Monopoly? That means you are the only company capable of managing osmium into a valuable item, but you say that osmium is the rarest precious metal and what if the material has run out, then where do you turn to your business?

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
Shurkan

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:36:12 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Y8z1HM0.jpg
Shurkan

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:52:32 PM

I see that ICO has entered round 3, so has the soft cap been reached? When will it end ICO?

Monopoly? That means you are the only company capable of managing osmium into a valuable item, but you say that osmium is the rarest precious metal and what if the material has run out, then where do you turn to your business?

Within 10 to 15 years, the entire osmium should be sold, then the BigBang begins,...

The term Big Bang is used to describe a scenario in which prices increase very quickly. In the osmium business, this is the day when osmium can no longer be bought from mines in the future to satisfy demand. Mines have only limited osmium available.
Then, prices may increase if osmium can only be repurchased from investors. Investors may then have an opportunity to have their osmium paid at higher prices. Since from this point on no other sources are available, and since not everyone will want to sell, an extreme price rally may start. The osmium Big Bang should not be confused with a speculative bubble (as in real estate markets, for example), as the shortage will be real at this moment and cannot be compensated.

Shurkan

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:54:05 PM

Is it still possible to buy some from the website?  Which exchange is it or will be listed on?

At the moment you can only buy the OiCOiN through the website www.oicoin.io
Shurkan

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:04:14 AM

Here you can see the expert ratings from ICObench:
https://icobench.com/ico/osmium-investment-coin/ratings
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:30:53 AM

But Nick in the end we believe that Tokens that pay dividends are the interesting ones for real investors. All that hype that happened with Utility Tokens last year, if we are honest this lead to unbelievable valuations without anything behind it. With securities people at least get dividends from real business going on.

So, this is a security token registered with relevant regulatory authorities? Sorry for just chiming in like this, haven't had time to go through the material and wanted to get this off my chest first. Also, if this is an STO, could you point me in the direction of the registration material(s) that says so? Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: