Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling hitleap.com account  (Read 2691 times)
Kaligulax (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:22:54 PM

Selling hitleap.com account with 27 Referrals, for now (27.02.2014 16:20) 68.189 Minutes, accouns gets +450~600 minutes every day. about 15.600 minutes monthly. If the offer is good I'll leave referral link on my website (this month i get 4 new referral on that way).

If you are the interested tell me your offer in BTC...
Thanks

1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kaligulax (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:32:22 AM

Here are the statistics of my account:

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:55:57 AM

I offer $15 for this account! Good luck for sale
Kaligulax (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:56:17 AM

Why you offering something and then you wish me good luck for sale. If YOU are not interested don't make offer.
But i c you just need post something to collect posts for your signature posting.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:10:58 AM

Why you offering something and then you wish me good luck for sale. If YOU are not interested don't make offer.
But i c you just need post something to collect posts for your signature posting.
What made you think I'm not interested.I mean't if you don't sell to me then good luck! I'm STILL interested for $15 BTC. PM me
Kaligulax (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:21:29 AM

What made you think I'm not interested.I mean't if you don't sell to me then good luck! I'm STILL interested for $15 BTC. PM me

I want to tell you that I'm not interested in frivolous offers!!! They are ~15 € on account month from referral payments (15€=21$).

And i c that you try sold something at a high price, but when you try buy something you underestimate this service

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:28:15 AM

I want to tell you that I'm not interested in frivolous offers!!! They are ~15 € on account month from referral payments (15€=21$).

And i c that you try sold something at a high price, but when you try buy something you underestimate this service
Let me tell you normal rates for Hitleap accounts being sold is is $2.5/10k minutes.I only considered amount of minutes you got and offered a Price.I didn't know that we can earn $21 every month from referral commission nor did I considered to underestimate your service.I just started to get it going by offering some price.If someone else offered higher than I may increase as well.
Also towards which service of mine are you pointing out that is being sold at high rate? My services are always available for negotiations.
Regards
Kaligulax (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:08:41 PM

Let me tell you normal rates for Hitleap accounts being sold is is $2.5/10k minutes.I only considered amount of minutes you got and offered a Price.I didn't know that we can earn $21 every month from referral commission nor did I considered to underestimate your service.I just started to get it going by offering some price.If someone else offered higher than I may increase as well.
Also towards which service of mine are you pointing out that is being sold at high rate? My services are always available for negotiations.
Regards

You do not need to tell me about something you do not know.
Its not true that rates for Hitleap accounts being sold is is $2.5/10k minutes. Price for 10k min is 9€ - that is ~12.5$

And you can earn something from referral commission if you have good referral and this acc has...
As we speak minutes amount is reached 70k.
At the and: thank you for your offer. But I can not accept that offer (not a good offer).

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:23:52 PM

Let me tell you normal rates for Hitleap accounts being sold is is $2.5/10k minutes.I only considered amount of minutes you got and offered a Price.I didn't know that we can earn $21 every month from referral commission nor did I considered to underestimate your service.I just started to get it going by offering some price.If someone else offered higher than I may increase as well.
Regards

Its not true that rates for Hitleap accounts being sold is is $2.5/10k minutes. Price for 10k min is 9€ - that is ~12.5$

And you can earn something from referral commission if you have good referral and this acc has...
At the and: thank you for your offer. But I can not accept that offer (not a good offer).
I am not talking about official website rates.I'm talking about the accounts being sold on forums are mostly ~$2.5/10k minutes.These minutes are mostly gained by running trial vps 24/7 so they are sold this cheap.I can refer you to forums where they are sold for this price.
Thanks
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:27:03 PM

BTW your account is worth a lot more as you have got many active referrals.I wish you good luck with sale.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:42:24 AM

Let me tell you normal rates for Hitleap accounts being sold is is $2.5/10k minutes.I only considered amount of minutes you got and offered a Price.I didn't know that we can earn $21 every month from referral commission nor did I considered to underestimate your service.I just started to get it going by offering some price.If someone else offered higher than I may increase as well.
Regards

I am not talking about official website rates.I'm talking about the accounts being sold on forums are mostly ~$2.5/10k minutes.These minutes are mostly gained by running trial vps 24/7 so they are sold this cheap.I can refer you to forums where they are sold for this price.
Thanks

can you reply with links of current sales.
steven.G999

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:53:11 AM

whether this is still available? how much price do you want for this account?
federicoall

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:32:27 PM

whether this is still available? how much price do you want for this account?

I selling acc 135k minutes

Referral Statistics

Total referrals: 64 Total minutes earned: 140,106 Total cash earned: 30.70 € Offer me .
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

I am selling hitleap account with 1.8 million hits in account , email change possible , will handover entire account , interested people contact me

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: