Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💥 Blockchain based Private Jet Charter & Luxury Lifestyle ✈️  (Read 1920 times)
InitialCoinList.com

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

VOLAIR is competing in the Community BATTLE Of The ICOs, presented by InitialCoinList.com
ICO discussion & Voting Poll Btwn September 1st-10th
Show your support & VOTE for them HERE

Q&A Summary
https://www.initialcoinlist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/VOLAIR-QA-1-e1535911648626.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

I have checked your project on ICOBENCH and there written Pre-ICO has ended. Hmm, so this project has raised funds from that stage, right? Can the team share the information about that? maybe you have some a good news from that stage.
ElianaMaria (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

A really good project with a good team behind it, i am very bullish on this one!! their concept of the all-in-one crypto exchange is really amazing and i think a lot of people will use it in the future as it is strongly needed by the community.

Thank you!!! We are excited at well!! Please feel free to join our bounty campaign to get more people involved! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4971148.msg44828636#msg44828636

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

You don't need "blockchain" for your little scam.

Roll Eyes
ElianaMaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

Roll Eyes

Thank you for your uninformed comment.  Kiss
ElianaMaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

I have checked your project on ICOBENCH and there written Pre-ICO has ended. Hmm, so this project has raised funds from that stage, right? Can the team share the information about that? maybe you have some a good news from that stage.

Thank you for the question! No private investors bought into the pre-sale, but we’re moving ahead with the main sale as we believe in the fundamentals of the project.
BitPotus

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

Roll Eyes

Thank you for your uninformed comment.  Kiss

You can take my comment and stick it far up your scammy ass you little suka.

Kiss Kiss
VolAir Ross

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

Roll Eyes

Kiss Kiss

Sorry, but what's the need for this? None.

Secondly, the use case is simple; if you want to get the most out of loyalty points from a service, we're bringing the very most you can get from it, and at the same time bringing a service that is normally seen as something out of reach for joe public and making it accessible. If you're content on RyanAir, then sure, go for it, but there is nothing scam like about our project in any way what so ever.
BitPotus

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

Roll Eyes

Kiss Kiss

Secondly, the use case is simple; if you want to get the most out of loyalty points from a service, we're bringing the very most you can get from it, and at the same time bringing a service that is normally seen as something out of reach for joe public and making it accessible. If you're content on RyanAir, then sure, go for it, but there is nothing scam like about our project in any way what so ever.

LOYALTY POINTS DO NOT NEED A FUCKING ICO FOR 28 MILLION USD.

YOU ARE FUCKING SCAMMERS.

GFY.

krzko

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

Roll Eyes

Kiss Kiss

GFY.

cough Bitcore cough Scam cough Sorry something got in by throat.

Must be such a satisfying existence in being the keyboard warrior you are.
VolAir Ross

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

Roll Eyes

Kiss Kiss

GFY.

You have no idea about business at all... I assume you got burnt by an ICO so continue to comment on every single ICO thread about scams because it was all your pocket money and your mummy won't give you anymore. Tell her I said Hi, by the way.

The money, as you so nicely asked, is to scale the business in the aforementioned geographic locations. These are hubs for private jets worldwide and as such the most popular spots for jets. Building out a partner network (on top of jets it's all of the concierge, accommodation, cars etc. ) in these spaces, as well as strategic marketing. If you have any more genuine questions please do ask.
BitPotus

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Roll Eyes

Kiss Kiss

GFY.

cough Bitcore cough Scam cough Sorry something got in by throat.

Must be such a satisfying existence in being the keyboard warrior you are.

You need to work on that gag reflex of yours.

And get that fucking scammer dick out of your mouth.

Kiss
BitPotus

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

You have no idea about business at all... I assume you got burnt by an ICO so continue to comment on every single ICO thread about scams because it was all your pocket money and your mummy won't give you anymore. Tell her I said Hi, by the way.

The money, as you so nicely asked, is to scale the business in the aforementioned geographic locations. These are hubs for private jets worldwide and as such the most popular spots for jets. Building out a partner network (on top of jets it's all of the concierge, accommodation, cars etc. ) in these spaces, as well as strategic marketing. If you have any more genuine questions please do ask.

You're too fucking poor to even be worthy of saying "hi" to my mum.

Last I checked, you're the one begging for crypto on bitcointalk.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

Thank you for the question! No private investors bought into the pre-sale, but we’re moving ahead with the main sale as we believe in the fundamentals of the project.
Let me correct, so this project hasn't funds for starting "main sale"? I know current market situation very bad for now and yes, not only this project, another project also difficult to raise funds. Hmm, so, does Volair have partnership with a great company? which might can help your project in funding matters.
VolAir Ross

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

Let me correct, so this project hasn't funds for starting "main sale"? I know current market situation very bad for now and yes, not only this project, another project also difficult to raise funds. Hmm, so, does Volair have partnership with a great company? which might can help your project in funding matters.

Yes, that's right, but we have a huge plane broker partner to supply us with the services we need to provide from the start a full business. We have planes, ground crew and limo service all sorted. Which is why we're pushing ahead with the project as we know that we can operate a profitable business! We just need a lot of marketing and growth, which is our aim for the main sale. Not ideal, but regardless we have all the assets we need.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

The way in which the industry is currently structured uses a customer who wants to use the service in exchange for convenience and service.
Vedagnostik

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

Yes, that's right, but we have a huge plane broker partner to supply us with the services we need to provide from the start a full business. We have planes, ground crew and limo service all sorted. Which is why we're pushing ahead with the project as we know that we can operate a profitable business! We just need a lot of marketing and growth, which is our aim for the main sale. Not ideal, but regardless we have all the assets we need.

In my opinion, it will be very difficult for you to find investment here, because of your specifics and a large number of projects now. What will you do if you can not even collect a soft cap?
ElianaMaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

I am very interested in the project and I learned about the concept of it very good. I believe it will grow and attract more investors. Kiss

Thank you!!
ElianaMaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

I am very interested in the project and I learned about the concept of it very good. I believe it will grow and attract more investors. Kiss

Us too! Feel free to join out bounty and help us to get more people involved! Smiley
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:35:11 AM

ICO will begin approximately 15 hours. Hopefully a lot of investors are enthusiastic about the sale of the project. I hope all his can run smoothly, until the target could be achieved.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: