Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, Who really wins?  (Read 967 times)
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

I think what can be said to win is anyone who benefits more than others, maybe that can be used as a benchmark for winners in bitcoin. We might just need patience in order to get big profits in bitcoin. Those who follow a lot of campaigns with prizes can also be said to win in bitcoin, because they will get more profit.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-ethereum-ripple-bitcoin-cash-eos-stellar-litecoin-cardano-monero-iota-price-analysis-august-15/amp

We all knew that Bitcoin price is going so deeper as we can check the chart .  So we also know that the newbies always get panic with all this situation. They  are selling their Bitcoin  at the lower price  with frustrations  and even loses big amount of money from their investment . At this moment ,  who really wins?  Please share your opinions.

Bitcoin is stronger cryptocurrency in market at this moment. Bitcoin dominate more than 50% market cap value in cryptomarket. Peoples who selling their bitcoin will lose and peoples who buying bitcoin always win

ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

who will be the winner in bitcoin depends on a good way and strategy in managing bitcoin, if one can control well then he is the winner...
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

Why we need to have winner? bitcoin has been declared as the king of crypto's so there's no need for us to argue on who's the winner or what coin's the loser.
"who wins?"
what does that even mean? you mean among altcoins and bitcoin? that is not even a competition! they are there to fill the pockets of traders with more bitcoin...
He wants to start an argument but it caught my attention as well. I think I've seen the same thread before.
Hmm, in my own point of view, I think he is not pertaining to the comparison of btc and alts. I guess he's asking about who is on the favorable side of the current negative situation, the smart buyers or the fearfull sellers? I say so because he said "who" not "which". Well, I just based on the grammatical structure of his post and don't really know what he really wants to convey so there's a chance that maybe I'm wrong too. Smiley

If my interpretation was right then I definitely go with the people who serve this dip as an opportunity to buy even more because cutting of losses is so impractical. Hodling and waiting patiently is better that that I think.
Leonardo1987

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

I'm also worried about the bitcoin market now, but hugging Bitcoin and hold is a smart choice and can help you get rich in the future.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-ethereum-ripple-bitcoin-cash-eos-stellar-litecoin-cardano-monero-iota-price-analysis-august-15/amp

We all knew that Bitcoin price is going so deeper as we can check the chart .  So we also know that the newbies always get panic with all this situation. They  are selling their Bitcoin  at the lower price  with frustrations  and even loses big amount of money from their investment . At this moment ,  who really wins?  Please share your opinions.

experienced traders who manage to get the cheap coins of the hands of noobs who panic and spread even more fud and emotional griefs on this forum and elsewhere on crypto social media
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

we all understand that they benefit from such great players who buy coins with very good discounts and afterwards sell these same coins at the highest price Smiley
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

As we can see the most panicker was those newbie, they invest when the value is high and now they sell even it falls because of those negative thoughts. Negative thinker, panic seller those are the loser and and those who know how to be patient and positive thinker was those always win so that be patient because rhe value was not always falls be positive.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

I personally don't give a shit what other people do, I've seen some of my own friends just make very stupid decisions.
They would buy Bitcoin at 20k and then get angry when it suddenly drops to below 10k. They sold everything, leaving them with a massive loss.

They look at me as if I'm crazy for just holding onto my coins  Roll Eyes

My advice: focus on what you do and don't base your decisions on what other people do.

Raycheronef

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

Those who have enough courage to hold on to their coins throughout the hard times and sell on another bullrun win.
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

I think Bitcoin is like a game in which, like all investments, there are always a lot of people losing money but a small number of people making money. I think the sooner people get into the market, the better. Early miners are the biggest winners.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

People come and go, They buy and sell, At the end only the hodler wins. This is the market of cryptocurrencies, If you hodl and not panic, You'd win. Did you buy any bitcoin when price dropped to $6,000? If you did then now you are the winner because the price is no longer $6,000. Who wins 15 years from now when the price is above $50,000? The ones who are hodling now until then.
I  perfectly agree with this assertion. Price would keep rising and falling in the market due the principles of demand and supply; however the one who has the patience to keep for a considerable length surely gain. Investors who were able to buy and hold till December 2017 had the greatest opportunity of making big time gain from bitcoin; and so it works thereafter.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

The winner is the whales !
Price pump when they buy. Price dump when they sell.
And we are as a little fish, just following their game Cheesy
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

I see that ADA has better development when the market is bearish, bitcoin creates bearish markets, and all altcoins prefer to give up with today's conditions.

no altcoin can survive, this is an opportunity to buy more crypto, but on the other side, this condition is detrimental to some people.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

In this dump--which is orchestrated by the whales to be exact--the who sell are the losers. Whales will have the chance to buy bitcoin on sale and increase their bag for the next bull run. That being said, let's be wise and do the opposite of what they want.
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

that was the choice they make and sure it's a poor choice, they didn't have faith and patience in bitcoin, when it goes down they panic and lose all the money they invest in bitcoin. There's nothing really to say here unless there's a good thing that the market will become purer for real investors to play.

Balayashi

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

Before heading into something ppl always need to study a little, specially history. Those who are panic selling are those who never looked at market histories, didn't study anything and just entered probably because they have heard about something that was giving money. Well, even the stock markets had crashes and recovered and more, it's not the first crash btc had either and it went way higher again.
People just need to stop getting into stuff without thinking first.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

i don't know where some of you people come from, maybe you live in a fairyland. but in real world where i live we don't  call staying stable above $6k with small fluctuations as "going deeper and deeper"!
you probably looked at altcoin prices which lose about 10-20% per week and thought bitcoin is the same. but you should have looked at bitcoin price itself which has still been above $6k and rising all this time while altcoins go down.

"who wins?"
what does that even mean? you mean among altcoins and bitcoin? that is not even a competition! they are there to fill the pockets of traders with more bitcoin...

Too many people have been brainwashed by certain traders and "experts" that we are going down, like Tone Vays which is always a bear, but they often forget he was wrong by several orders of magnitude by calling $7500 a best case scenario top for 2017.

And even if they were right, it's still riskier to own 0 BTC than to own 1 BTC, if you can afford 1 BTC right now that is.

As far as who wins, long term holders win of course. People trying to outdo the market always end up screwing up. Stick to the fundamentals and hold.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

who wins? the guys who hold their bitcoin no matter what , and the guy who buy at the dip of bitcoin price i think , they are very good
Festy_Pay

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

And even if they were right, it's still riskier to own 0 BTC than to own 1 BTC, if you can afford 1 BTC right now that is.

Couldn't agree more!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: