Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:36:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, Who really wins?  (Read 966 times)
Laskargapuro

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

bitcoin is a place where the right place to invest digitally and modernly, which uses a way of thinking and accuracy in processing data data that we manage in our investing, if we are careful and patient to try failure to achieve success with the projects we follow success will come from ourselves for our struggle and our efforts.
juljon18

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

The ones accumulating are the winners.  The losers are the ones selling right now.   This is typical bullying however its with money and we are not on the playground.  
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

In happens in every kind of investment. That is not a new thing. The people with nerves of steel and a plan beforehand are the ones who will most of the time win, if they did the right assessment during the planning.

It all comes down to who have the most financial intelligence. It's very simple in fact, yet people don't understand it.

It's not some preying on others. It's people lacking preparation and enough mentioned intelligence to gather enough consistent profits. Especially in Bitcoin, panic selling is almost a sin.

For investments outside of crypto the only exception would be a big crisis in determined country.
lequyen

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

The risk to reward ratio is attractive, I recommend buying at this time and hold long. This is the safest and most profitable way for you
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

Sincerely speaking in such case bitcoin and the buyer will definitely win since they will get it at a cheaper price and knowing the potential of our mother coin will make them gain much than the seller.

DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

Different people have different opinion and point of view, Some people thinks if they sell now at least they can get something but if not they will lose every thing but I think the holders will laugh at the end.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

Hold and sell is a choice for everyone. I can't judge the person who did panic selling is wrong way and I can't make a statement of the person who did hold till now is right way. They have different ways, and even they have different targets. It could be that those who did panic selling are people who will buy when prices are low. So, if you ask who will wins and who will lose is someone who did the strategy correctly.
ovoter

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:08:19 PM

In connection with the fall in prices for the digital currency, in China, cases of legal disputes related to the crypto-currency sector became more frequent. However, unclear regulation and unofficial restrictions make it difficult to make decisions on such issues. Many of these cases are related to the crypto-currency trade, which is considered illegal in China, but is it true?
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

As a bitcoin and others main dominant cryptocurrency trader hodl is the best way of future success.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

If you asked this question last year, I would answer:''small investors''.
Right now, it seems that many ''big players'' are here, spreading rumors and speculate a lot so it seems they are winners now.
They have a lot available funds and can manipulate this market on daily basis, like in every other market.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
eveniyk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:14:39 PM

I think that the maximum profit will be received only by large players, that is, those people who control the market.  And traders can make a profit if they work in the short term.

Tahamid

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

It's not new, all sources say that the price will rise again, it's a good time to buy.
 I think bitcoin will get a big win after some days.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:38:19 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-ethereum-ripple-bitcoin-cash-eos-stellar-litecoin-cardano-monero-iota-price-analysis-august-15/amp

We all knew that Bitcoin price is going so deeper as we can check the chart .  So we also know that the newbies always get panic with all this situation. They  are selling their Bitcoin  at the lower price  with frustrations  and even loses big amount of money from their investment . At this moment ,  who really wins?  Please share your opinions.

Only 5% to 10% of people who have really mastered the art of trading will win in this type of situation because of the Arbitrage trading method and i think right now the arbitrage trading method will work the best wheres we cannot make big money from the sideways movement but yes decent profit can be made from selling from one exchange to another and i think everyone should give it a try and earn some money with the simplest way possible.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:43:35 PM

The ones accumulating are the winners.  The losers are the ones selling right now.   This is typical bullying however its with money and we are not on the playground.  

Yes i am one of the loser who sold the bitcoins when it was $2000.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-ethereum-ripple-bitcoin-cash-eos-stellar-litecoin-cardano-monero-iota-price-analysis-august-15/amp

We all knew that Bitcoin price is going so deeper as we can check the chart .  So we also know that the newbies always get panic with all this situation. They  are selling their Bitcoin  at the lower price  with frustrations  and even loses big amount of money from their investment . At this moment ,  who really wins?  Please share your opinions.

Each and Everyone who is trading with the right mindset and everyone how has the right trading skills with good control on his/her emotions will wins the Bitcoin forever. The selling of Bitcoins might also be from different types of traders and they might have sell it for different reason like some one selling as day trader and someone selling as investment point of view and both have some reason for selling it so please don't complicate this things with bearish trend.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

The first thing i consider is that the current price of bitcoin is far higher than i expected last year and as long as the price stands over five thousand dollars it is a win situation for all the investors considering the long term positions. The regulations coming up is hurting the market and may be so is the reason the market is moving down and hopefully we will regain and start climbing early next year and i am sure we will have a good rally in a couple of years which will yet again break the all time high valuation.
stephen_fortune

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

In happens in every kind of investment. That is not a new thing. The people with nerves of steel and a plan beforehand are the ones who will most of the time win, if they did the right assessment during the planning.

It all comes down to who have the most financial intelligence. It's very simple in fact, yet people don't understand it.

It's not some preying on others. It's people lacking preparation and enough mentioned intelligence to gather enough consistent profits. Especially in Bitcoin, panic selling is almost a sin.

For investments outside of crypto the only exception would be a big crisis in determined country.

And not listening to the opinions circling around on the news about all of the doom and gloom. Forming judgements of your own and having the courage to stick by them, even when everyone else is shouting the opposite. That's why people should spend more time learning how to read charts instead of listening to other people's opinions.

Human nature is to play the victim in order to save the ego. It's much easier to say that it's because of something or someone else than admitting weakness or wrongdoing.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

Yes i am one of the loser who sold the bitcoins when it was $2000.
Those whose strong hands are the winner and those who sells are really on lose. Do not sell if you are not in profit obviously you will suffer loses. Bitcoin will recover the price we have to calm and wait to the time it will go rise.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

We are really wins because we are holder and they trusted to bitcoin even the price dumping. And once the price pump again we will earn more money and they lost this opportunity to earn more money because they already sell their bitcoin.
Christine Bettencourt

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:07:36 AM

We all have never seen that Bitcoin is going down so deep before. Besides, some newer investors can be panic because of this. They wonder what they can do now. Buying all of their Bitcoin and losing? Or hold this situation. Well, I believe that all people who hold will win. Don't worry, with the benefits of Bitcoin, it will back the previous situation soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: