Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - [ICO] NurveRhino - A Token ICO that Invests in Itself  (Read 322 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ClockBug (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:49:20 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 09:39:00 PM by ClockBug

A Token that Invests in Itself

The Platform is not required by the Token Users and is only a Tool

However, the Token creates part of its valuation from it and those who use it, also have a secondary means of adding value to their Portfolio

Tokens are bought and sold as per any trade on a Exchange
This interaction creates bulls and bears and eventually the value
NurveRhino also creates profit generating businesses
Allows for those on the platform to fund with RHINO Tokens, businesses they they want to participate in
Business profits converted back to RHINO on exchanges
Profits distributed back to those who funded via Token

Enables Users to Create a Business
NurveRhino is a Platform that enables holders of the token "RHINO" to submit a Business Idea, vote on a business idea.

Once a Business Idea has been chosen by the users, the NurveRhino Platform generates 12 random users who offered to volunteer at the time they signed up
Together with the initiator of the Business Idea, these 12 users become part of the business structure as virtual board members
The Business Idea, now called a Project is then analyzed further by the 12 virtual board members and a final decision is made to go ahead or dismiss the project.
If the Project is dismissed, another Business Idea is voted on and the process repeats.
If the Project is made to go ahead, then Tokens from the funding pool are converted on an Exchange for fiat currency and funding of the Project can start.

Benefits of purchasing the Token [RHINO]
The Benefits of purchasing the Token are just the same as if purchasing Bitcoin, Etherium or any other multitude of Coins and Tokens that are available.

Every Coin or Token gets its valuation from the lowest price someone is willing to sell their Coin or Token, matched by a buyer who is only prepared to buy Coins or Tokens at a low price of their choosing.

RHINO works exactly the same way, except with one distinction!
At its heart is the NurveRhino Platform that exchanges RHINO for Fiat when it funds a Business, so will always look for the highest price it can get.
Next is any PROFITS a business makes, is immediately exchanged for RHINO on Exchanges at the highest price possible, prior to compensating all users who also funded a Business.

This creates volume on Exchanges and a need to always only exchange at the best prices available, negating dumps and optimizing on any pumps that may occur

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClockBug (OP)
Copper Member

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:16:57 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 04:50:51 PM by ClockBug

NurveRhino created a Token via Eth DAPP

2.5% held by NurveRhino to be placed into the Funding Pool for the funding on User Businesses

Token Address: 0xcBB5967870a9F663062ad4383FD6AcE23F252d54
Contract Address: 0x2020b26Acc57eE8032fC6b3AB08153A987793aE2
Ticker: RHINO
Total Supply: 150,000,000 RHINO

Early Bird Sale - Rate: 5200 Supply: 20,000,000
Start: 08/25/2018
Finish: 09/25/2018

Presale - Rate: 3200 Supply: 30,000,000
Start: 09/25/2018
Finish: 10/25/2018

Crowdsale - Rate:  2200 Supply:100000000
Start: 10/25/2018
Finish: 01/24/2019
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

For the case of profiting business, there will be some "dividend" to be distributed among token holders, but that'll happen to a project that suffers loss? Which expense will be used to cover this circumstance?
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:43:01 PM

I am impressive by your slogan : "A Token that Invests in Itself", it is very interesting,
but, when I read your annoucement, I don't understand too much about your idea, Pls help me by make more clearly about your project.
ClockBug (OP)
Copper Member

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:59:51 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 09:39:25 PM by ClockBug

For the case of profiting business, there will be some "dividend" to be distributed among token holders, but that'll happen to a project that suffers loss? Which expense will be used to cover this circumstance?

Token holders will primarily benefit at the exchanges.
This benefit is due to the Platform performing exchanges as the projects return profits.
The Platform will always look for the best Exchange rate and will be patient to wait for the best price
Token Holders will benefit from the businesses created on the Platform, even though they do not directly participate if they do not want to

However, the Platform will allow Token Holders to also FUND a project
At this time dividends are distributed among those members who privately funded a project

Again, at any time a Business Project makes profit, that FIAT currency is converted on exchange at the highest value, benefitting its Token Holders.

ClockBug (OP)
Copper Member

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

I am impressive by your slogan : "A Token that Invests in Itself", it is very interesting,
but, when I read your annoucement, I don't understand too much about your idea, Pls help me by make more clearly about your project.

Simple Explanation

A Token [RHINO] is created and sold via Crowdsale
The Token operates and trades on Exchanges as per any other coin

The Platform is the website that uses the token as a service.
Users can submit a business idea on the platform
Users then vote on the business they want to see funded
The Platform generates a list of 12 names from the Platforms member base and asks them if they would like to be ChairPersons

From the initial 2.5% reserved tokens and additional future profits that are in the Funding Pool, those 12 ChairPersons make a formal request to the platform for a FIAT funding amount.
The Platform uses available Tokens in the Funding Pool and converts it to FIAT at the best possible price (This is 1st way it invests in itself)
As the Business Project proceeds and is put together, that business is expected to make profits.
Those profits will be is FIAT
Profits are sent back to the Platform and are converted from FIAT back to RHINO Token at the best possible price (This is 2nd way it invests in itself)

A small % is kept by the platform and added back into the Funding Pool
Any user that privately funded the project (Is done on the platform) receives dividends

If the Business is voted by the community to be privately sold off, the sale is then split up and paid out as dividends to those members who invested.

As the sale as FIAT had to be converted back to RHINO at the best price, those users who only want to hold RHINO without being involved on the Platform side of the business, should see good volume and a healthy trade valuation Smiley

ClockBug (OP)
Copper Member

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:36:26 PM

Distinction between RHINO and NurveRhino

RHINO - The Token
RHINO is the Token that is exclusively used with NurveRhino platform as a means of valuation storage, as per Bitcoin.

It can be used to apply for services on the NurveRhino Platform and also as a "currency" of exchange with other Crypto Currencies

NurveRhino - The Platform
NurveRhino is the Platform that users can interact with, to suggest a business, vote on it and fund it, using RHINO Token only

NurveRhino is used not only to fund businesses, but also to actively use the Token on Exchanges, building up its value.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

This benefit is due to the Platform performing exchanges as the projects return profits.
The Platform will always look for the best Exchange rate and will be patient to wait for the best price
Token Holders will benefit from the businesses created on the Platform, even though they do not directly participate if they do not want to

At this time dividends are distributed among those members who privately funded a project

Again, at any time a Business Project makes profit, that FIAT currency is converted on exchange at the highest value, benefitting its Token Holders.

I'm sorry, I don't think you get what I asked.
However, your reply also spark another question that I think better asked once this issue cleared for the sake of clarity and focus. In simple words, can you please explain your procedure if the Project returned loss instead of profits?
ClockBug (OP)
Copper Member

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:07:21 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 09:40:08 PM by ClockBug

I'm sorry, I don't think you get what I asked.
However, your reply also spark another question that I think better asked once this issue cleared for the sake of clarity and focus. In simple words, can you please explain your procedure if the Project returned loss instead of profits?

At any time, there are possibly 3 Business Projects running.
As you correctly assume, there is the very real possibility that a Business Project may fail
This is why the NurveRhino Platform does not choose which Business Projects to list, but will fund based on what the community chooses

* People can list a Business Idea
* Everyone gets to vote on the Business Idea, based on forum discussions with other members
* Each Business Idea when voted on as a Top 3 contender, then goes through a second stage, where the Platform generates 12 names from the member base, to act as Chairpersons and they further discuss the project
* If the final verdict from the 12 Chairpersons is to approve the project, then it is funded by the Platform and also opens up to the member base for additional funding.
* If the Business fails, it is recognized as doing so quickly and immediately terminated.
* NurveRhino suffers any loss from its funding and so do any members who also submitted additional funding.

The effect on Exchanges should be very minimal, if any, since nothing will be traded, except recouping any losses, which will of course be Exchanged at the optimal rate, albeit a smaller amount that would have been expected and incidentally may have a positive valuation on the Token

employees

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:25:54 PM

the information provided is also complete and hopefully be successful in the future. making a lot of community will make this better
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

As you correctly assume, there is the very real possibility that a Business Project may fail
This is why the NurveRhino Platform does not choose which Business Projects to list, but will fund based on what the community chooses

* Everyone gets to vote on the Business Idea, based on forum discussions with other members
* Each Business Idea when voted on as a Top 3 contender, then goes through a second stage, where the Platform generates 12 names from the member base, to act as Chairpersons and they further discuss the project
* If the final verdict from the 12 Chairpersons is to approve the project, then it is funded by the Platform and also opens up to the member base for additional funding.
* If the Business fails, it is recognized as doing so quickly and immediately terminated.
* NurveRhino suffers any loss from its funding and so do any members who also submitted additional funding.

The effect on Exchanges should be very minimal, if any, since nothing will be traded, except recouping any losses, which will of course be Exchanged at the optimal rate, albeit a smaller amount that would have been expected and incidentally may have a positive valuation on the Token

In short, the loss will be accounted to your own funding pool as well as another pool that's built from people who are willing to invest more on the said project?

I'd like to know more about the mechanism of this project themselves. So, many people submit their ideas for projects, which will be voted by community best 3 ideas that has the best possibility, then your system will randomly generate 12 names that's earlier volunteering to help the projects to be the chairmen of this project.... And what factors would determine those chairmen are suitable for the project? They are chosen randomly, so there's a significant possibility that a medical student that's happen to have interest on your token (and thus, volunteering) and has never meet any woodsaw or sandpaper at all in his whole life is chosen to be a chairman of a woodcrafting project. Or, a qualified expert stockbroker who recently burn his house because he tried to microwave his leftover pizza, is chosen to be a chairman for healthy culinary project. I really like to hear his advises regarding foods.
ClockBug (OP)
Copper Member

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:00:02 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 05:11:17 AM by ClockBug

In short, the loss will be accounted to your own funding pool as well as another pool that's built from people who are willing to invest more on the said project?

I'd like to know more about the mechanism of this project themselves. So, many people submit their ideas for projects, which will be voted by community best 3 ideas that has the best possibility, then your system will randomly generate 12 names that's earlier volunteering to help the projects to be the chairmen of this project.... And what factors would determine those chairmen are suitable for the project? They are chosen randomly, so there's a significant possibility that a medical student that's happen to have interest on your token (and thus, volunteering) and has never meet any woodsaw or sandpaper at all in his whole life is chosen to be a chairman of a woodcrafting project. Or, a qualified expert stockbroker who recently burn his house because he tried to microwave his leftover pizza, is chosen to be a chairman for healthy culinary project. I really like to hear his advises regarding foods.

Essentially the Answer is Yes...
12 people in a court of law can decide a person fate with little knowledge of legal procedures
I think the days of pidgeon holing are slowly evaporting and acquired knowledge is becoming more important.
I am not a racing car driver, but I have been driving a car for many years.
My wife is not a chef, buy she can cook better meals that whats served at high priced restaurants
I find devs that are self taught, more able to solve problems than trained ones.
Soccer players becoming chefs... and good ones at that  Wink
I think some techies ended up building cars and also launching Rockets into space...

A lot of content is discussed in a forum prior to the 3 Business ideas being finalized...
It doesnt take 11 people to know that 1 person might be out of their depth and there are contingencies for that, so that person can be replaced.

And it just might be the woodworker who comes up with great ideas to an industry he/she knows little about and can be instrumental in making the business prosper Smiley

We decided on the Randomness of the Chairs, to avoid as much manipulation as possible.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

Essentially the Answer is Yes...
12 people in a court of law can decide a person fate with little knowledge of legal procedures
I think the days of pidgeon holing are slowly evaporting and acquired knowledge is becoming more important.
I am not a racing car driver, but I have been driving a car for many years.
My wife is not a chef, buy she can cook better meals that whats served at high priced restaurants
I find devs that are self taught, more able to solve problems than trained ones.
Soccer players becoming chefs... and good ones at that  Wink
I think some techies ended up building cars and also launching Rockets into space...

A lot of content is discussed in a forum prior to the 3 Business ideas being finalized...
It doesnt take 11 people to know that 1 person might be out of their depth and there are contingencies for that, so that person can be replaced.

And it just might be the woodworker who comes up with great ideas to an industry he/she knows little about and can be instrumental in making the business prosper Smiley

We decided on the Randomness of the Chairs, to avoid as much manipulation as possible.

True, many of my skillsets are learned by self taught, and true that even some expert didn't know certain depth of his field, but learning take time, and trials, and mistakes. Your wive excellent food that's better than pricey restaurant didn't come instantly, there were these over generous salt judgment, burned hand, spoiled meat, well... burned meat, sticky pasta, and so on. Bottomline, there are a lot of failure on the project, and sometimes it can be expensive, especially for startup projects. Does your fund covers this? I mean, like a preparation that the first three to six month will be utter failure as everyone is learning?

I also assume that these chairmen are paid?
ClockBug (OP)
Copper Member

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

True, many of my skillsets are learned by self taught, and true that even some expert didn't know certain depth of his field, but learning take time, and trials, and mistakes. Your wive excellent food that's better than pricey restaurant didn't come instantly, there were these over generous salt judgment, burned hand, spoiled meat, well... burned meat, sticky pasta, and so on. Bottomline, there are a lot of failure on the project, and sometimes it can be expensive, especially for startup projects. Does your fund covers this? I mean, like a preparation that the first three to six month will be utter failure as everyone is learning?

Chairpersons are paid via profits, so there is an incentive to make the best decisions as a group

Voting and forum discussion on projects should ensure that bad projects are kept to a minimum... Of course a few will get through, but having the community vet the projects, they will be used as experiences in forum discussion on other projects.
cbreum

Activity: 118
Merit: 12

Passionate software developer and crypto guy.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

Mark Rune Karlsson has a history of scam. He created Rimbit and had it sold on Indiegogo that made it kind of trustworthy. It turned out to be #scam. Read about the Rimbit #scam here: http://rimbit.dk/thread-168.html

Now Mark is in Sweden and tries to do another ICO. The likelihood that you will EVER get a return is almost ZERO. You can't trust the guy. A new thread has been started on Rimbit.dk (a forum that talked about the rimbit #scam, but now about serious investments).

http://rimbit.dk/thread-893.html

It's very likely that THIS ICO NurveRhino will be reported to the Swedish Police!!

WARNING TO ALL....do you due diligence before investing in ANY ICO.

A tip is to red "6 red flags of an ICO scam": https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/07/6-red-flags-of-an-ico-scam/

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

Co-founder Echangere: https://echangere.com/
cbreum

Activity: 118
Merit: 12

Passionate software developer and crypto guy.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

Simple Explanation

A Token [RHINO] is created and sold via Crowdsale
The Token operates and trades on Exchanges as per any other coin

The Platform is the website that uses the token as a service.
Users can submit a business idea on the platform
Users then vote on the business they want to see funded
The Platform generates a list of 12 names from the Platforms member base and asks them if they would like to be ChairPersons

From the initial 2.5% reserved tokens and additional future profits that are in the Funding Pool, those 12 ChairPersons make a formal request to the platform for a FIAT funding amount.
The Platform uses available Tokens in the Funding Pool and converts it to FIAT at the best possible price (This is 1st way it invests in itself)
As the Business Project proceeds and is put together, that business is expected to make profits.
Those profits will be is FIAT
Profits are sent back to the Platform and are converted from FIAT back to RHINO Token at the best possible price (This is 2nd way it invests in itself)

A small % is kept by the platform and added back into the Funding Pool
Any user that privately funded the project (Is done on the platform) receives dividends

If the Business is voted by the community to be privately sold off, the sale is then split up and paid out as dividends to those members who invested.

As the sale as FIAT had to be converted back to RHINO at the best price, those users who only want to hold RHINO without being involved on the Platform side of the business, should see good volume and a healthy trade valuation Smiley

Mark stop scamming people. With Rimbit you took the money and ran away. This is probably the same. PEOPLE think twice before giving MARK RUNE KARLSSON your hard earned money.

BobBobert wrote:

"I was active in the old forum and passionate about Rimbit.  My company had produced various items to help publicise Rimbit, including flyers, business cards etc, and I was one of the most active members on social media.  We were one of only 2 or 3 companies in the world to accept Rimbit as payment for goods.

Mark Karlsson (Cyber Hippie) has referred you here with another post about CBreum (Carsten) and Byre Straits (BS).

I want to tell you why I am here on this forum and not Mark Karlsson's.

Strangely, in the last few weeks of the old forum there was a split opinion on the best way forward.  Carsten, BS and most of the regulars there were in favour of what is called a burn.  This is where excess Rimbits would be destroyed.  I was very much against this.  I was in fact the lone voice against the burn.  We had friendly but heated discussions on this topic and I still believe that the burn was wrong at that time.  Mark Karlsson said little but I knew he was in favour of the burn too because that was a stated original aim of Rimbit right at the very start.  However he had changed his mind but not told anyone.

So why am I here?  Why have I sided with the so called rogues?  Why did I join a group who have as an aim to burn when I think it is wrong?

Because they had the best interests of the coin at heart and Mark Karlsson did not.

Mark Karlsson (Cyber Hippie) took at least $250,000 of our money (from IGG, from Patreon and from direct sales to large scale investors) and invested very little of it in Rimbit. There has been little or no development and promised projects - like the exchange that he promised in month 1 right at the start - never happened. All of our money has gone to his personal accounts and been wasted.  Now Mark Karlsson needs to feed his family and I have no problem with that.  A wage/salary is fine.  But even if he was paid $1000 a month that still leaves over $200,000 unaccounted for.

Where did it go?  Well we know about the nodes, they are cheap, there is the website, there was a failed exchange built, but nowhere near $200,000 has been spent.  Mark Karlsson refuses to divulge details so we can only assume he has scammed us and spent it on himself and his family.

However, the idea behind Rimbit is good and could have worked if Mark Karlsson had not behaved in such a shocking manner. A few of us had independently noticed that Mark Karlsson was actually inventing characters on the forum to cause dispute! I noticed a couple myself but one of the moderators, Byre Straits, spotted all the others and brought it to everyone's attention. Byre Straits prepared a document on this which is excellent and worth a read.

Mark Karlsson then created a lot of sock puppets such as Admin, who brought the forum into disrepute several times and lamrich who I had a "fun" conversation with

Personally I was against the burn at that time and I was the only one voicing that opinion. Mark Karlsson never once backed up my argument. He preferred to act through his sock puppets (which was against forum rules!). When it all started to crumble, I asked Mark Karlsson to just come out and apologise but he refused. I saw no alternative but to side with those Mark Karlsson calls the rebels and the rogues. These people, whilst mistaken about the burn, had Rimbit's best interests at heart. Mark Karlsson did not.

Mark Karlsson then invested stories about death threats and stated that he had reported "everyone" to the police. He had not reported us and we do not believe that he had received death threats. Sadly even his claims that he has terminal cancer now look like lies.  I hope he has not lied about that but it may be the case.

One of Mark Karlsson's favourite lies is that Carsten and BS are selling Rimbit back and forth to each other at rock bottom prices.  This is easily disproved in several ways.

Firstly check the exchanges - there is little or no movement on rimbit. No one is buying or selling huge amounts.  Secondly check their wallets - you can see that they have not been doing this.

However, I do know who has been undermining Rimbit by selling it off in huge amounts at rock bottom prices. That is Mark Karlsson himself!  He is killing his own coin in his greed for cash just now.  He was selling off millions of Rimbits at prices that a while back would have only bought hundreds of Rimbit.

So the money you handed over to Mark Karlsson  would have bought you many more Rimbit if you had only waited until his fire sale!  That is another reason why the price is so low and cannot recover.

I do not believe Rimbit can be saved.  I see no reason for Carsten or BS to fix the android problem that Mark Karlsson emailed you all about.  Why? It is throwing good money after bad.

Mark Karlsson has shown himself to be unfit to lead Rimbit to the great things we thought it once may become."

http://rimbit.dk/thread-168.html

Co-founder Echangere: https://echangere.com/
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

I've tried to learn about the concept of this project. But i've still got confused about the idea of this coins that will "invest in itself".
How is that things work?

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

so by investing in itself, does this token do not require investors and all crowdsale procedures that are used by many tokens to get a lot of initial profits? so what's the use of presale and crowdsale? isn't that a form of investment from all interested investors
ClockBug (OP)
Copper Member

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

I've tried to learn about the concept of this project. But i've still got confused about the idea of this coins that will "invest in itself".
How is that things work?
By returning profits back from Business Projects back through exchanges and then back into the funding pool
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

Chairpersons are paid via profits, so there is an incentive to make the best decisions as a group

Voting and forum discussion on projects should ensure that bad projects are kept to a minimum... Of course a few will get through, but having the community vet the projects, they will be used as experiences in forum discussion on other projects.

Which means, they're ready to be paid very few if the profit rather low? And how does you ensure that they would accept those low payment as compensation for their hard work?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: