Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - [ICO] NurveRhino - A Token ICO that Invests in Itself  (Read 321 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ClockBug (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

True, many of my skillsets are learned by self taught, and true that even some expert didn't know certain depth of his field, but learning take time, and trials, and mistakes. Your wive excellent food that's better than pricey restaurant didn't come instantly, there were these over generous salt judgment, burned hand, spoiled meat, well... burned meat, sticky pasta, and so on. Bottomline, there are a lot of failure on the project, and sometimes it can be expensive, especially for startup projects. Does your fund covers this? I mean, like a preparation that the first three to six month will be utter failure as everyone is learning?

I also assume that these chairmen are paid?

Chairpersons are paid via profits, so there is an incentive to make the best decisions as a group

Voting and forum discussion on projects should ensure that bad projects are kept to a minimum... Of course a few will get through, but having the community vet the projects, they will be used as experiences in forum discussion on other projects.

Which means, they're ready to be paid very few if the profit rather low? And how does you ensure that they would accept those low payment as compensation for their hard work?

Thats correct

If profits are low, their compensation is low
If profits are high their compensation is higher

There is first the general audience vetting, then the chairperson vetting and if the particular individual doesn't feel he/she will be adequately compensated, then they will more than likely reject the position

The platform will replace a chairperson 2 times (at this stage) and after that, the business idea is simply rejected as a "vote of no confidence"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:54:46 AM

True, many of my skillsets are learned by self taught, and true that even some expert didn't know certain depth of his field, but learning take time, and trials, and mistakes. Your wive excellent food that's better than pricey restaurant didn't come instantly, there were these over generous salt judgment, burned hand, spoiled meat, well... burned meat, sticky pasta, and so on. Bottomline, there are a lot of failure on the project, and sometimes it can be expensive, especially for startup projects. Does your fund covers this? I mean, like a preparation that the first three to six month will be utter failure as everyone is learning?

Chairpersons are paid via profits, so there is an incentive to make the best decisions as a group

Voting and forum discussion on projects should ensure that bad projects are kept to a minimum... Of course a few will get through, but having the community vet the projects, they will be used as experiences in forum discussion on other projects.

Which means, they're ready to be paid very few if the profit rather low? And how does you ensure that they would accept those low payment as compensation for their hard work?

Thats correct

There is first the general audience vetting, then the chairperson vetting and if the particular individual doesn't feel he/she will be adequately compensated, then they will more than likely reject the position

The platform will replace a chairperson 2 times (at this stage) and after that, the business idea is simply rejected as a "vote of no confidence"

Do you have certain perimeter for a business project to be declared as worth running? Like their bep, or pp, npv, or roi?
ClockBug (OP)
Copper Member

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:25:55 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 03:53:39 PM by ClockBug

Thats correct

Do you have certain perimeter for a business project to be declared as worth running? Like their bep, or pp, npv, or roi?

Great question... and the answer is no

The community makes that decision, via voting, discussion and then again by the 12 person team.

We provide the tools and the back end running of the system, so the community can control as much of the process as possible.

Personally, I see many traditional online businesses changing how they operate and instead of providing the full service, including terms, conditions and policy, and instead they will just provide the platform and let consensus make the decisions and not by an individual or a small group, such is the case with Zuckerberg and how quickly policy changes came into action after he was being personally grilled by congress... It should never get that far
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

Awesome idea and amazing project.Hope the team and this project will be successful to fulfill hard-cap target.
Anivika

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

Interesting project with a lot of potential. Good luck with your ICO, team!
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

if the benefits of purchasing your tokens are just the same as if purchasing Bitcoin, and then you ask people to buy your tokens, then it must be a wrong logic and won't work
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:50:02 PM

The community makes that decision, via voting, discussion and then again by the 12 person team.

We provide the tools and the back end running of the system, so the community can control as much of the process as possible.

Personally, I see many traditional online businesses changing how they operate and instead of providing the full service, including terms, conditions and policy, and instead they will just provide the platform and let consensus make the decisions and not by an individual or a small group, such is the case with Zuckerberg and how quickly policy changes came into action after he was being personally grilled by congress... It should never get that far

And how will anyone speculate about how worthy a project is to be invested or not if you don't provide such perimeters? How would a "business project" lacking such essential info of their business health and still be appealing? I can't see how investors of the projects (those you said as people who are willing to give extra funds to the pool) would want to do that if they don't have any economic perimeter to calculate their future position.

Do you honestly propose a project and state a "well, hopefully this handcraft business project can give us some profit, or at least return what you initially investing... but we are not sure how long it will be. Possibly ten years from now. Maybe twenty."

And... I'm not really sure I got what you mean by zuckerberg, care to explain more?
ClockBug (OP)
Copper Member

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:18:46 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 12:09:50 AM by ClockBug

And how will anyone speculate about how worthy a project is to be invested or not if you don't provide such perimeters? How would a "business project" lacking such essential info of their business health and still be appealing? I can't see how investors of the projects (those you said as people who are willing to give extra funds to the pool) would want to do that if they don't have any economic perimeter to calculate their future position.

Do you honestly propose a project and state a "well, hopefully this handcraft business project can give us some profit, or at least return what you initially investing... but we are not sure how long it will be. Possibly ten years from now. Maybe twenty."

And... I'm not really sure I got what you mean by zuckerberg, care to explain more?

The worthiness of a project is based on the presenter, their stats, market history reports and so on

If you have heard of Kickstarter, then thats is what NurveRhino is basing its functioning on.

The differences are that a Token is exclusively used.
The comunity vote on who can get funding as opposed to the Kickstarter method
12 community members are asked to oversee the business, again unlike Kickstarter

I will tidy up the explanations and more informative, so more of your questions can be answered.
ClockBug (OP)
Copper Member

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

The ICO has started  Wink
https://wizard.oracles.org/invest?addr=0x2020b26Acc57eE8032fC6b3AB08153A987793aE2&networkID=1
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: