Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The EFT and ETF thing is causing a lot of confusion.  (Read 636 times)
BabyBoar

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

Not a major ordeal all things considered. On the off chance that those people will keep on moving forward they will know about it soon.No need to quickly clarify what those terms are. I trusted they aren't confounded, it's simply that shortened forms are stirred up yet we should recognize what they need to convey.
Patriode

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

For the normal individual, simply reveal to them that on the off chance that they aren't vigorously required with things like stocks and offers, they don't have to focus on ETFs. It's only a bundle of IOU contracts for subordinates brokers and support stock investments supervisors to bet with.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

All things considered, The greater part of the general population I know will never go almost an ETF in their lifetime and they have not very many premiums in a similar manner as the enormous institutional speculators. I trust this wouldn't cause another frenzy and disarray in the Crypto people group.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

I have seen similar type of people. The problem they know a little but they shows attitude like they know everything. That's really irritation. And yeah i also think we have lots of works to do.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

I simply don't explain these terms to everyone. Those who are not really passionate about cryptocurrency won't be able to understand these things probably. So it is worthless to teach them from my opinion.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

I had this confusion at the very beginning. But then i did research about these terms and clearly understood them. The main problem is most of the people don't wanna do some research.
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

It’s really very confusing. Even I was reading the post like ETF and ETF thing. People who are working in this field for long time also get confused with these two.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

I think people are not confused at all. It’s just they mistakenly pronounce it wrong. They just mixed up the abbreviation. It is not a serious issue at all.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

There is nothing to be confused. I don’t why people are talking about these. If anyone get confused they have not gather much knowledge about crypto currency. It’s really lame.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

There is nothing to be confused. I don’t why people are talking about these. If anyone get confused they have not gather much knowledge about crypto currency. It’s really lame.

They have rejected the initial application with the SEC but their decision seems declined this time. Hoping they gonna accept the next application on next month. If you find the more question on various places just give this as a answer mate.

If you see the people keep asking repetitive things you can share the link to this thread or news about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TomJ.Lawson

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

Really, these are the most confusing words in the crypto world. Most of the people are getting confused with these two words. Thank you to explain properly about ETF and EFT.
ImpulseGhost

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:33:22 PM

I think the people those who are not involved with stock exchange business or stock exchange, they don’t have to think about ETF. Because ETF is related with stock exchange only. They should know about EFT only.
NervousWolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:37:20 PM

ETF and EFT are confusing words and most of the people think that is a coin like other cryptocoin. Thanks for giving the description. I think the people will have no more confusion about these.
Barrycuda007

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

From someone I came know that bitcoin crashed, because some stock exchanges do not want to allow bitcoin EFTs. I stopped him and explained that an EFT electronic fund transfer is the electronic transfer of money from one bank to another and an EFT is an exchange traded fund.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:53:23 PM

My wish is that Bitcoin was not involved even in the ETF in the first place. This ETF brouhaha for this past few weeks has really affected the crypto community badly. We hope we see a good sign sometime very soon.
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

Some persons just want to hear that something negative has happened to bitcoin or maybe one government from "Cassava Island" has shut down bitcoin network, and of which they have read is not possible.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:05:26 PM

It's obvious that most people lack then necessary technical knowledge when investing.

Ask in whatever exchange which amount of the investors are really experts and know exactly what they are doing.

This is why bankers started the service of handling investments for people charging them fees(sometimes hidden fees). Saving the necessity for people who don't want to learn those things by putting some college graduates handling the investment(That is the only merit they normally need).

It's the same in every investment. Same exact pattern.
LuckyOctopus

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

I hope we can have some clear differences between these terms so everyone can know what's being referred to at any time. Let’s see what happen.
MegaDots

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:03:54 PM

I don’t understand why people get so much confused with these two. It surely indicates their inadequate knowledge of crytocurrency. I hope they learn something about it
InnocentDemon

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

I think it’s not a big deal as both are accepted on different forums. But still correct one is preferred more as we can it creates a lot of confusion between two
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: