Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The EFT and ETF thing is causing a lot of confusion.  (Read 634 times)
DarkVampire

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

These abbreviations are truly confusing as they have same letters. People need to be careful while using them because ETF and EFT point to things which are quite different from each other.
ChiefPotato

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

ETF stands for Exchange Traded Fund and EFT stands for Electronic Fund Transfer. First one is related to stock market and second one is used in banking. You are required to pay attention while using them. I hope this will help.
CandyCoconut

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

EFT refers to Electronic Fund Transfer which is not quite used in cryptocurrency talking. On the other hand, ETF refers to Exchange Traded Fund is now one of the most talked topic of the cryptocurrency.
DimBug

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

yes I have been hearing about this news from past few weeks and to be honest I am also worried that this confusion could create a serious effect on the investors decision, so now I would hope that soon this confusion will be clear among the investors
CrashLamb

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

ETF are exchange trend fund. it is more effective and useful for cryptocurrency. it will be help to collect a very good ICO. but i have no idea about EFT. that's why it makes confusion. i want to know more about this.
MarshMagpie

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

ETF are more essential for crypto and it will be help to collect good ICO for a project. its play very good role for crypto but i have no idea about EFT. its may be FUD or anything else. i want to know more about this.
Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

ETF are more essential for crypto and it is more useful to get a good ICO for a good project. its play a good role for project.but i have doubt about EFT. i want to know more about this.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

ETF news in several months make cryptomarket confution and many peoples panic because ETF thing. I think ETF is not everything for cryptocurrency market, in past several years, cryptomarket can stand without ETF and i am believe we should not expecting much on this ETF thing

AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

Yes, many people ask this question. Its very simple EFT stand for electronic fund transfer and ETF simple a coin. So its very simple for me you can easily find out the difference through internet.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

I am also surprised to hear you and there is a sufficient difference between ETF and EFT it should not be confused together. I hope all must have a clear idea about EFT and ETF.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

ETF and EFT are completely two different issues, where ETF is Exchange Trade Funds and EFT is Electronic Fund Transfer. So, we should have a correct and clear idea about these issues.
dinarmathew

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

These abbreviations are truly confusing as they have same letters. People need to be careful while using them because ETF and EFT point to things which are quite different from each other. Smiley
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:43:45 PM

Some people state opinions without having background knowledge on what is being discussed.

And that can lead to mixups like ETF and EFT.
Same way most people mixed up USDT and USD today
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

the more reason shy the ETF is causing more and more confusion is because of the continuous postponement of the verdict on the bitcoin decision to be made. loads of investors are waiting to hear something about the bitcoin fro the ETF and if the ETF doe not make a decision is keeps them in an unstable position and then they appear confused. that is where the contention is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: