Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICOs 2018 - Undervalued - Best Future - Regardless of Current Price  (Read 199 times)
bradleyb21 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

There are certainly some great ICO projects this year and the reason for my post is a lot of them are 80-90% off from their ICO price.

Just imagine if ETH were released in January, we would see prices of 10 cents an ETH

Which projects do you think will survive the purge and have bright futures REGARDLESS OF CURRENT PRICE.
PoseidonF
Copper Member

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

The market conditions always play a big role during an ICO, as it reflects how much investors are willing to invest at that time.

Poseidon is a project that focus on a life threatening issue such as climate change/global warming. A non-profit organisation committed to offset carbon footprints emissions using blockchain.

Its second token sale starts November 3, 2018, tokens will be available with 20% discount.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

Almost all ico coins more than 90% are at near zero now, so they will either die or back to life so investing is very risky  Smiley

Maestro75

Activity: 1946
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

This is a reason some projects are not yet going to the market to be listed. It is a bad idea to list a coin during a market crash like we have now. As for coins under ICO price that will do well I feel that cryptos like truegame, faceter, onz, tidex, dim, will do well after this crash.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
althiche

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

You said exactly, in 2018, many new ICO projects were exposed in the cryptocurrency market. But few of these have been achieved success. And it seems to me being dependent on the present market situation. Because the current status of the market is little down.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:39:59 PM

Given the state of the market, a lot of the projects are not getting themselves enlisted because of the risks associated in the market.
TristanFarley

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:29:04 AM

Personally, I find good potential in NeuronChain.

I have read an article discussing about the problems of blockchain. Blockchain can indeed change the world in many aspects. Some have even pointed that blockchain is overhyped, when, in reality, it still has its issues and limitations.

One of these issues mentioned in the article is the cost of the transactions. It stated that the average commission fees charged by Bitcoin and Ethereum ranges from $0.2 to $4.5. A commission fee per transaction both in Bitcoin and Ethereum is user-defined value also, not a static one. If you’d like your transaction to be processed faster, you must be willing to pay higher fees too.

But recently, I found a decentralized payment system with very low costs transactions. NeuronChain, a decentralized payment system, suggests transaction costs of 1 NER per transfer only! The cost is so much lower compared to other blockchain projects which I find so remarkable.

If you’d like to know read more about blockchain’s issues, follow this link:
https://www.coindesk.com/information/blockchains-issues-limitations/ 

Want to know more about NeuronChain? Here’s some links:
NeuronChain Website: http://neuronchain.io/
Woodpecan

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

Firstly, this is not a good time to invest in ICO projects because the market is bearish now. Secondly, the good ICO projects are not getting themselves enlisted now becasue of they are waiting for the situation to improve.
NuttyOracle

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

During an ICO, market condition plays an important role to determine the number of investors who are willing to invest at that time. But it is some sort of bad idea to list a coin during the market crash. Cyptos like- onz, dim, tidex all these cryptos will do good after this crash!
RiannaPal28

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

I think one of the best ICOs in 2018 is VLUX. It's a project specializing in peer-to-peer energy trading. The team is based in London and they have won numerous awards. Check them out https://vlux.io/
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

Market condition plays an important role during an ICO. This helps to determine the investors who are willing to invest! But it is a bad idea to list a coin during a crash. So after the crash cryptos like- onz, dim, tidex and many more will do good!
spopovss

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

I think this year's best project is HOLO. The project gave a lot of profit, a very good team, a great future will be at HOLO.
Still very good project Ontology, I will follow this project.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
ImpulseGhost

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

Poseidon are very good project and its ICO are more secure to other. it is made by advanced technology it will be make profit for investor. its future are more bright. it is providing very good service.
coinages

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

Poseidon is the promising ico project.it structure are more strong and its future are more bright. it will make more profit for investor. it is more secure and potential. i want to invest here.
MidnightNugget

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

Poseidon is more promising and committed to investor because it is made by advance technology. it is more secure and potential. it will be provide very good service. its ICO are more probable and progressive. its future are very good.
Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

For me the best undervalued ICO this year is Eternal Trust it is the very first fiduciary Crypto Protocol that will be operated on a decentralized platform to have a fast and secure platform for Trust funds that also has a collective decision making for the best solution for asset administration and also offers life extension technologies on a smart contract where clients are allowed to cancel their contract under certain conditions !
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

Market condition is always play a big role for ICO. Some coins are stable now, some are not that much stable. So analyze everything properly to get profit.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

There may be several reasons for ICO prices to decrease. One can be inside this, when the market crashes, the new currency may be listed or making such a decision that affects the entire Cryptomarket system. Faceter, Tidex and so on can do a good change.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

Since January 2018, many new ICO projects have arrived in the market. We all know how many benefits it has had. Hopefully the situation of downstream market will be resolved very soon. I think tidex, truegame, dim, faceter, onz, can do good.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

Poseidon are very good project and its ICO are more secure to other. it is made by advanced technology it will be make profit for investor. its future are more bright. it is providing very good service.

Most good markets are pretty much undervalued at the moment and some of them that I am really looking at are COSS and ADB. They have really gone so low and far below than their ICO price. There are so many like that as well, but apparently, there won't be much chance to start stating them all, but for these ones, I believe at this stage, they are simply a very good bargain which would be worth paying some attention to.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: