Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICOs 2018 - Undervalued - Best Future - Regardless of Current Price  (Read 199 times)
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

Have a look at Tomochain and BigBom, two very promising ICOs that launched earlier this year. Both prices are a fraction of their ICO and both are superb projects with great teams.

Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

Yes, there some good ICOs in the market and I have been researching them to pick good ones to invest in. Check this ICO, it has good potential in time to come. https://www.nextpakk.com/

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

Yes, there some good ICOs in the market and I have been researching them to pick good ones to invest in. Check this ICO, it has good potential in time to come. https://www.nextpakk.com/

Interesting idea, it would be great to see it listed at www.icoguide.com I personally trust their reviews, and their opinion is always valuable.
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

For me the best undervalued ICO this year is Eternal Trust it is the very first fiduciary Crypto Protocol that will be operated on a decentralized platform to have a fast and secure platform for Trust funds that also has a collective decision making for the best solution for asset administration and also offers life extension technologies on a smart contract where clients are allowed to cancel their contract under certain conditions !

Eternal trust is still running its ICO, so we cannot say it is undervalued yet since it is apparently placed by the team. However, talking about best future and the prospect, I believe totally that it is one of the ICOs that will end up booming big time once it hits the market at the end. It is a dream that is destined to succeed actually, and with the great team behind it as well as a very fantastic idea behind the product; it seems a good chance for investment at the moment that it is having its ongoing ICO.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: