Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If altcoins don’t takeoff again before Nov, should investors sell & stay away?  (Read 338 times)
Ifeakinola (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

If major altcoins don’t go bullish again before November should investors sell and stay away?
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

If major altcoins don’t go bullish again before November should investors sell and stay away?
Nobody can say with certainty what will happen to the market in the future.  Of course, there are different options for the development of events, but it's up to you to decide what to do.  Very large finances are invested in the crypto currency.  Most likely, we will soon see the recovery, not the fall of the market.  I think now is the time to invest.
Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

Some coins give good profit even now. Some people cannot live without risky actions, so no matter what the situation on the market, there are always investors who are ready to invest. A lot of them are doomed to loss, but, one way or another, it's their choice.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

In general, I think that nothing will happen, because investors and many others are simply accustomed to the fact that something is going on that is not predictable, because the rich people come up with a variety of ways to relax the poor.
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

I do not advise them to sell that quickly because there is signs of improvements in the market .

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

Most Investors nowadays mate is focusing for long term since the market struggle to prevent such problem , which is in my view " selling " isn't a good idea and not recommended no matter what happen especially if you have big losses on it , i think much better to hodl until the market become fine to prevent issues. 
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

This is left for the investors to decide
Everyone should learn to work on their selves
Do their own research and also make their decisions
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

Selling can be huge mistakes we have already seen longest bearish market and there is ray of hope that the market will recover. Just think about this fact presently in the market there is lot of negativey has been increased due to bear market and ratio of positive and negative peoples are around 20:80 and in 2017 this ratio was reverse to 80:20. The main fact is if market will not recover from October the market will be even worse and IMO the whales will not going to create this situations as already they have packed their bag by taking advantage of bear market. At the end of the year market will recover check history 2015, 2016, & 2017 was ours and 2018 will also be ours.

Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

If you are losing more that what you have invested in that specific altcoin my suggestion is to sell that and invest in more reliable altcoin.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

Investors that will start selling if there's no bullish seen by November are short term investors.

We can't blame them to have that strategy of rushing and has only limited the time for their investments to see results until November. I wouldn't mind waiting for few more months or even a year but its just them that can't wait and rushing things and wants immediate result.

dwwbit

Activity: 223

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

Nobody can tell exact date like that, but it will bullish again. don't give up. I think now most of the whales are accumulating and it will start moon again very soon. If you have more money to lose then put some money again on selected altcoins.

ezakmisd

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

If you sold without leaving "-", then you are a great boy, because you have not lost anything, I have had this many times and I did not lose heart. Interesting topic, thank you. Wink
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

If you are here simply for quick money then you should probably just sell your alts right now. There is no guarantee that they'll not fall further. But if you have researched your alts well, then you might want to wait for development of those projects and adoption. That's how things will work ultimately.

CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

Everybody believes that the cryptographic market will increase at the end of the year. But it is very likely that it will not take off again. But around November without any increase, I advise everyone to be calm. Do not sell in a hurry because that makes the market more chaotic. Keep calm and wait. A green market sign has appeared!
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1069

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

Cryptocurrency is getting more and more sideways and people should be ready for such movements for the next year.
The current sideways movement signifies that the market is not being able to decrease anymore while it has still not get the enough interest to go for a bull.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT         
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT     
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

Don't what's the plan of others. But I will surely pack my bags before this December. Whether the market goes up or low. Mostly just by holding and holding we make more loss. Many times in bad market also continues to buy and sell profitably. Currently also market some days go red and after again green. We can make the normal profit if we observe how things go.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

i would not sell my coin if market will not go bullish, i have a huge capital and my money was almost 90% loss as to date. if i cant get profit then i wont force myaelf in selling my holdings. market is volatile,  sure one of thos days my coin will pump up and gives me huge profit.
djprobsbd

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

I don't think so. Now now is a purchase point for cryptocurrencies not sell point. The market has been down for the last 8 months, It may not be finished yet but the current price is good to buy.
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

No one will know about when the value of bitcoin will rise again. Surely investors are not too easy to make decisions. If indeed in November there was no progress in the value of bitcoin possible, investors would have survived for big profits. They certainly do not want to lose in investing in bitcoin. maybe by the end of 2018 the value of bitcoin soared.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

It's high time we stopped causing panic for ourselves. With this kind of statement, some would have started dumping their good altcoins thinking that crypto has started effacing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: