Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS !!  (Read 3749 times)
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”   Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,  WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

• 30% BTC
  • 20% ETH
  • 15% NEO
  • 15% ADA
  • 15% FSN
  • 5% ICOS

Yes for me is it good to invest and do not have regrets because bitcoin can make your life stable or comfortable. There are so many people that is now rich and successful by working here in bitcoin.

ovbokhan

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

An inspiring and great advice from Blythe, that is what I have been trying to achieve for over a year now. Much of my holdings at the moment (80 perent) are in bitcoin, when I feel confident of the market, will get back to my favorite alts. I don't regret my investments in cryptos
Neurzway (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

I don't have a lot of money , but I hope that I could make like x20 in 4-5 years
christina.arnigo

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”   Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,  WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

• 30% BTC
  • 20% ETH
  • 15% NEO
  • 15% ADA
  • 15% FSN
  • 5% ICOS

This post caught my attention for its title give encouragement for those people who regrets that they invest in crypto. And when you see its content, the author's attitude of being optimistic is contagious. I admire him that in spite of everything, he sees the positive side of it. Yes, its true.  The crypto is just starting to be discovered. Time will come it will boom and be part of our normal life. Remember that everything in this world is operated by computers and also internet. Remember, crypto is part of the digital world.
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

Your portfolio is very good, you can try new coins like Neo. neo is very good to be used as an investment, so I think when you are going to invest make sure you don't have regrets because the coin you choose is very good.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

In fact if you really know how cryptocurrencies work and how volatile they are you will not even have any regrets after investing because even if it goes down it will surely come up when the market rises.

Neurzway (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

As Blythe Masters said :

• 30% BTC
  • 20% ETH
  • 15% NEO
  • 15% ADA
  • 15% FSN
  • 5% ICOS

This post caught my attention for its title give encouragement for those people who regrets that they invest in crypto. And when you see its content, the author's attitude of being optimistic is contagious. I admire him that in spite of everything, he sees the positive side of it. Yes, its true.  The crypto is just starting to be discovered. Time will come it will boom and be part of our normal life. Remember that everything in this world is operated by computers and also internet. Remember, crypto is part of the digital world.

thanks a lot !  Smiley
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

If you invest in cryptocurrencies ofcourse you can loose or win. In both ways you have to remain calm, in looses you should research a better way/coin, in wins you should think that what more ways that you can win more. First of all you have to feel good and clear, sometimes you can think that the buying cryptos just like making bets for the sports..
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

This is the rule that im using and just following that rule in my life. I'm trying to think about the money I invest in cryptocurrency as already spent, and not as about saved money. This is easier.
wyplashdea

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

Sure, invest its a good option but also a long term vision. If you need money now you cant wait to BTC or other cryptos to rise, you just cant wait, so sure invest its a good option, but dont be anxious if you know what i mean.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

In the cryptocurrency community, there is a big chance to earn sufficient profit from your investment and always remember that only invest money that you can afford to loose. Don't put all your savings into investment and just use your spare money in starting your investment. I would prefer to invest in btc as I am seeing much encouraging return of investment since there is a big probability that this currency will further grow once the great bullish market will take place.
nexus5chetan

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

Invest and have some faith but never have any regrets.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

This is exactly the advice I give to the my prospects and that has made it easy for me and for them as well in the low times of crypto currency and they look forward to the rising of crypto currency with great expectations than regrets and fears
cyruh203

Activity: 165

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

investing bitcoin is a great idea because it possible to duoble the price you invest in the future. so, no regrets if you invest because someday you will see the profit.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

• 30% BTC
  • 20% ETH
  • 15% NEO
  • 15% ADA
  • 15% FSN
  • 5% ICOS

yeah you're right , invest only money that we can afford to lose.
And after that, just trust you will be a millionaire in the future !
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

You may be right. But I am from India. And here is crypto currency totally banned. No one can invest in crypto in India. I am afraid to see the future of crypto in India. So how can invest.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

• 30% BTC
  • 20% ETH
  • 15% NEO
  • 15% ADA
  • 15% FSN
  • 5% ICOS

Yes that right. Already i have investing above coins. But i dont believe in ICO investment. Because there is lot of scammer around this forum. Many of them spreading fake news for money. Better choose best raking altcoin for an investment.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

I don't have a lot of money , but I hope that I could make like x20 in 4-5 years
I suggest just focus on your investments and you will earn the profit you want, someday. But before investing i suggest that you must study all about it because it will help you to succeed on your investment. And remember that patience is really important in investing on crypto currency, because it takes a lot of time for cryptos to increase.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

I will go with you, there is no time to waste, try as much as possible to always invest something small in cryptocurrency every month and by the time you realize you are over the hills and far away.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

This is a good strategy for increasing personal savings and long-term investment. I also adhere to a similar strategy, but I believe that simply storing certain coins does not benefit either the coin, the world, or the community of this coin. The storage, multiplication and regular use of coins endows it with value and increases the number of its followers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: