Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:06:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS !!  (Read 3756 times)
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:45:25 PM

I believe investment is all about understanding what you are doing. If you don't understand why and what you are investing in, it is better not to invest at all. People who are really into cryptocurrency investment truly understand the purpose of cryptocurrency to this new era.....
ajoygb

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:24:59 AM

Yes true, the fact that you are in this kind of investment you must understand that it is risky investment and must invest only what you can afford to lose.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:23:22 AM

If you are planning in investment think twice first it could be sometimes lossing or successful in your investment but i would suggest to the new investors just put a small amount of investment first because when your investment is not successful there is no regret at all.
nisninen

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

I agree with your opinion, before investing, think carefully, and when you invest do not regret it and it is a skilled investor.

Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

You Are Right But For Me, I Do Prefer Investing Into Altcoins Fully Because of The High ROI

Also, I Always Try My Best In Investing In The Top 100 Coins On Coinmarketcap

Nevertheless Investing Into POS ( Proof Of Stakes ) Helps A lot In Terms Of ROI ( Returns On Investment )

Conclusion:

Make Good Research On Altcoin You Want To Invest In And Also Follow FA ( Fundamental Analysis ) Updates Of Some Coins This Maximize Your Portfolio.

Goodluck

The most important thing in crypto investment is to do the analysis and of course the experiment, we must always take risks in crytpo investments because the higher the level of profit, the level of risk is also high, and vice versa.
wairawein

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

This is absolutely right, invest and you will not regret it, need to select some good projects when investing so do not regret.

wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:27:55 AM

Your portfolio is reasonable, but if it's my plan, I'll increase the share of Bitcoin to 50%. From the perspective of long-term investment, this can avoid risk, and reducing the risk is the most important investment.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:46:12 AM

Before we invest, of course we have to learn in detail, I think the main problem in investing is patience, with patience we can get big profits so I am sure that the future will continue to improve.
Joseph_Williams

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

to invest in bitcoin you need to have a new vision of thinking, because bitcoin is a game changer and is the investment product of the future, soon many other types of investment products of the same nature will also come about. Its futuristic like when planes, tv or the internet were invented. its   a paradigm shift, so if you are old fashioned or thinks that its just a money making scheme then I think you are in for a rude awakening. There is already nothing impossible n this world.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:54:08 AM

Bitcoin currency is a good for an investment to earn more fiat but before we join this investment we should understand that this investment is very risky because the price is always fluctuating which is really unpredictable. Therefore we should have better understanding and good knowledge about everything of Bitcoin to avoid regrets in the end.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

But people can still choose another option which is doing is smart investments. If an investor always think like the money is always lost then he also accepted that he don't believe that coins that he has and it don't has a future. You only think like when it is a shitcoin but when it is a good project then that is a smart invesment.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

This what other people's dont get in this technology, they though that this world is an easy money investment and they dont think that this is a long term investment thats why some of them get scammed because they believe those scammers who say's "in just a few days your money will be doubled" then an idiot investor give his money without researching and without knowledge about crypto currency.
Neurzway (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

Bitcoin currency is a good for an investment to earn more fiat but before we join this investment we should understand that this investment is very risky because the price is always fluctuating which is really unpredictable. Therefore we should have better understanding and good knowledge about everything of Bitcoin to avoid regrets in the end.

Yeah , that's totally right !
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

everywhere there are risks and without them in any way. Only here for this risk they pay very generously

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
makanele

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

You can invest in a crypto coin or any other fiat currency or even bitcoin in one or two ways you can earn 50% to 100% of the profits. Every investment is a risk, wear Although we can be sure of our profitability, there are uncertainties and risks that can lead to losses.
Neurzway (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

But people can still choose another option which is doing is smart investments. If an investor always think like the money is always lost then he also accepted that he don't believe that coins that he has and it don't has a future. You only think like when it is a shitcoin but when it is a good project then that is a smart invesment.

interesting
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

Bitcoin investment is good for future, nowadays people are afraid to invest. But now bitcoin becomes more popular due to its benefits people are ready to invest in bitcoin. At the same time you can split your investment into two or three. The profit is more in bitcoin when compared to other investments. Here there is no risk if you invest you only decide to sell or hold. But in future surely there will be a good growth for bitcoin.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

I agree with this statement, because what he says is realistic. The money invested into the day might be your best growing savings. This is designed for the long term, because it is intended to be a difference maker in the current generation. Good You have such a portfolio, and just believe that it will be beneficial in the long run.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

money invested to day will probably be your best savings that grows, fill your wallets with it because that's the one that will give you  passive income.you won't even have to work later on as you only have  to receive your gas. a supporter of  the tokens that OP had mentioned except those FSN and ICOS that one of the invest...
Neurzway (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

money invested to day will probably be your best savings that grows, fill your wallets with it because that's the one that will give you  passive income.you won't even have to work later on as you only have  to receive your gas. a supporter of  the tokens that OP had mentioned except those FSN and ICOS that one of the invest...

I'd like , but to stop your work , you need to invest a lot of money now.
But , make your search about fusion , that's a nice project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: