Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS !!  (Read 3749 times)
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

For every investment that we make we need to be sure that the money we had invested is the money we can afford to loose so that we will not regret whatever amount we invest.

svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

very well-formed investment portfolio! Crypto currency is only developing in the world, and Unas has every chance to earn good money! all crypto coins will grow in price! now the biggest sale, because soon it will cost all very expensive!
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

Let this investment give you victory in the future, in this journey you will take many problems at that time that you continue to be forced to sell what you have, but actually it will get used to if you are able to pass it. And like that you have to be smart to share and see what is potential

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

Let this investment give you victory in the future, in this journey you will take many problems at that time that you continue to be forced to sell what you have, but actually it will get used to if you are able to pass it. And like that you have to be smart to share and see what is potential

Invest with positive thingking result with positive result. Investing is give you up and down emotion, in short rollercoaster emotion but if you trust and wait you can harvest a big victory in investing with bitcoin.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

Invest with positive thingking result with positive result. Investing is give you up and down emotion, in short rollercoaster emotion but if you trust and wait you can harvest a big victory in investing with bitcoin.

Yes regret is not belong with bitcoin because it is proven and trusted by the years come. If you are patiently waiting, victory well follow in the future.
Finnong

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

True! Invest and have that faith. And you should know that investing in this kind of investment involves risk, so when you invest be sure that you have set your mind on it and invest only what you can afford to loose. so INVEST and No REGRETS!
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

When you invest in cryptocurrency ,you must be strong enough and have confidence in yourself and no matter what happens , continue the good works and even how many odds will come through do not regret for your investments for you will be successful.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

Do we need to compare the development of internet that goes phenomenal and the invention of cryptocurrency? I guess they have similarity and that is the use of the system that is widely acknowledge already by its users. However, blockchain technology might not surpass the use or utilization of internet. That is why we should not compare internet technology and blockchain technology but i strongly agree that both are really good to users.
Macaronnie

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

Do not tell people what they should do, it's their money and their choice. Give them some cons and pros and leave them or they'll claim that was your fault when the tokens they've bought will fall in price
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Get some free money and invest, which is risky but it will bring you profits. Learn to have the knowledge you will understand.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

Yea I agree..it will really tell on who that does not invest now because the latter might be too late..when you invest your money you will definitely rip them after time....its best we do save for your future

you will never regrets in investing btc.it will save you in the future.changing mind in joing and investing btc might regrets you later.
pxo1106

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

Indeed, investing is really risky but the great risk comes with great rewards and thus, it takes time to wait for investment as what other people do not want and like... But the essence, it is really beneficial and will provide the future for everyone who want to invest...So this post may give help to every people in this group, alternatively, investing all the time is not worth healthy in respect. What we need is the better outcome of such investment provided with proper strategies and knowledge regarding such matter...
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

5% ICOS and 15% FSN ?? if I have a lot of money to invest, I will both pull it and I make it in one place, ETH and BTC. and will be a snowball in the future.
 Grin

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Neurzway (OP)

Activity: 80

btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

5% ICOS and 15% FSN ?? if I have a lot of money to invest, I will both pull it and I make it in one place, ETH and BTC. and will be a snowball in the future.
 Grin

FSN is a huge project , you'll see.
Just look what they could bring.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

Yes that right, investing is very serious you will think not once, not twice but many times before you really decide. When you invest and you didn't sure perhaps you may regrets in the last, investing is a serious thing that your life change and become wealth and brighter.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

That's is the absolute truth. Invest or gamble what you can loose. Those money that you can lose only are the money you'll use. So, all you've got to do is to gamble those money that are unnecessary for you to use for your needs and wait for it to boom.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Gabriel1991

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

We should focus on risk management everywhere. It is better to put eggs in different basket rather one basket. We should always investment in different cryptocurrency. Your given portfolio is good but it would be great if you change 2 items.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

That’s exactly what I did. Invest only what I can afford to lose. Bitcoin helped me fulfill some of my travel goals. Still have a substantial investment, waiting for the next record run.

regadly

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

Completely agree with you. People should invest only the amount of money they are able to lose. I think we should not invest all our money because cryptocurrencies are unstable and risky
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

Investing is too risky we all know that but if you don't take a risk you can not be one of millionaire,  I didn't say that invest all your money, invest what you think it's not hurt when you lost it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: