Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS !!  (Read 3749 times)
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

Well i had some regrets when i traded my bitcoin into cheaper market price. If i only get along with it and play some more definitely right now i could earn at least day trading the crypto especially in bitcoin where volatility is really high for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

I definitely agree with you. Cryptocurrency now is great too invest, before doing it we should make our one research about the crypto we want to invest. After that, we can decide what are the cryptos we want to buy. Remember don't put your eggs in one basket and never regret it when you invested.
This is arguably the right time to buy and you will never regret it, why? because in the nearing end of the year, we have not
experienced a significant increase yet and many people say that the price now is at its lowest price, so what are you waiting for, buy it now!
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

Great advice. People are so afraid nowadays to do business or to invest. Life is a balance. When you invest, you win or loose. It is like playing the lottery. First, you spend your money to pay for a ticket. Afterwards, you can win or lose. Usually, you lose. With the cryptocurrency, most of them are linked to the blockchain technology system. It means that you still can buy a good or a service with it. As mentioned, in some years, the value of the cryptos we know today will be worth enough to have a happy life. For that reason, please just keep investing.

If the investment went profitable, you have all the reason to celebrate and be grateful for it

Nowadays so many people gets afraid to invest. forgotten that business or investment is all about loose or gain, it is just like a game win or loose If the investment went profitable, you have all the reason to celebrate and be grateful for it. But investing also can give you big profit. In the cryptos market is expanding very bigr, it's time to invest money, but you need to know that you can afford to lost.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

That is a good mentality for a good investor,the investment will definitely grow with time over the years but the intent to be rich quick than you will regret your investment, invest what you can bear to loss 
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

Its true. The money invested to day will probably be your best savings that grows.

NEO is very  much cheap these days, fill your wallets with it because that's the one that will give you  passive income. You won't even have to work later on as you only have  to receive your gas.  I'm a supporter of  the tokens that OP had mentioned except those FSN and ICOS that I never heard of.
I agree with you. Now, while the price of tokens is low, one must invest in the cryptocurrency. Good luck everyone!
Natalie656Rogers

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

That's right. However, investment must be planned to avoid the risk of fraud. I also see the list of the coin your quite reasonable. I agree with that.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

Firm decision with enough knowledge about what you are going into are what you need to avoid regrets in the future. You should keep in mind that bitcoin and cryptos are very volatile that risks is guaranteed anytime of the day. It's not just about having a profit all the time, because once your portfolio's worth will decline, then the decision that you made lately will be put to test whether you have to regret for it or not.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

If you are thinking cryptos and you are eager to joint because of this reason , so before you join the bitcoin investment ,think twice if you are now ready , for you might encounter things that you have not expected, so if you are ready for your final decision then you join and thete will never be a regret.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

It is one of my favourite rules that I use in my common life, I just spend money to buy bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies and I'm not regretting it because I can't that money has already spent.

Naelanikor

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

I find your portfolio so close to mine Smiley Great minds think the same. I think people should understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and unstable so they should be calm
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:53:48 AM

when we decide to invest, we need to know what kind of investment we want and we should know how long the periods and how much money we want to use. make sure that money is not used for anything and you are ready for something that might happen later and you don't have to regrets if something bad happens. after you have that, then you can directly purchase the investment, don't think anything about what will happen with the investment, and you only want to make money in the end.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:07:53 AM

It is one of my favourite rules that I use in my common life, I just spend money to buy bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies and I'm not regretting it because I can't that money has already spent.
Yes I agree on that, through investing we really need to select the most trusted and most profitable coin on the crypto feild because some other coin is really fake or scam and we don't have any assurance to earn on it. So I suggest to invest on common coin.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

The money I invested in Bitcoin I consider it as a loss so if anything bad happens to my investment I can still sleep soundly at night. My friends are even wondering how can I sleep when Bitcoin goes down from $8,400 to $6,400 in less than 2 weeks, that's 23% loss from my investment but I am still Ok, while in real life I can't even sleep I miss place a $100 dollar bill.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:16:56 AM

Your investment and portfolio are attractive to you if you are pleased, then add NANO coin so that everything will be more interesting. Long-term investment is necessary for the future and occasionally we see its development because if we look at it in real time it will cause the heart to beat fast because of the ups and downs of the market which is very disturbing to the mind
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

Best strategy is to invest and don't regret it. Most times we invest and later start showing signs of regret. Some investments are for the future.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:39:35 AM

We are lucky because we are an early investor in crypto market. when govt is puzzled for tropic it means this something that can make a huge. So I am holding my position tightly.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:48:05 AM

instead of saying INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS" i think it will be more appropriate if you will just say:
RESEARCH BEFORE YOU INVEST SO THAT YOU WON'T REGRET.....
due to the fact that there are a lot of investors today that simply joined in cryptocurrency simply because they have the money to spend.
then they will regret that decision in the future.
but by knowing what you have entered into you will also lessen the probability of regretting the decision in the future.
invest what you could lose and base your decisions on well founded facts...

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:02:41 AM

Best strategy is to invest and don't regret it. Most times we invest and later start showing signs of regret. Some investments are for the future.

Well theres a lot of ways how to invest. Before you invest make sure you have a plan, if it is long term or short term. And dont rush, most of the people regret because when price falls down they sell theie coins, thats not a good idea. Hodl it and wait to rise. Sell your coins if you can earn profit.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

That is absolutely right. When you guys invest, never ever set an expectation or set of expectations. Expectations are only sources of disappointments and frustrations in the end. If the investment went profitable, you have all the reason to celebrate and be grateful for it. However, if the investment went bad and your investment turned to zero, you will not be totally broken as to contemplate of more negative things to happen.
You cant have any expectations with bitcoin, everyday is proof of how quickly everything can change. its a big risk
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

That is absolutely right. When you guys invest, never ever set an expectation or set of expectations. Expectations are only sources of disappointments and frustrations in the end. If the investment went profitable, you have all the reason to celebrate and be grateful for it. However, if the investment went bad and your investment turned to zero, you will not be totally broken as to contemplate of more negative things to happen.
You cant have any expectations with bitcoin, everyday is proof of how quickly everything can change. its a big risk
I believe that bitcoin is the least risky investment compared to many other altcoins. The only thing that bitcoin-investor may need is patience. If you have patience, then your expectation will be rewarded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: