Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS !!  (Read 3749 times)
Vizefog

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

Investments have always been a risky business. Therefore, investing in bitcoin, as well as in other crypto-currencies should be carefully, thus it is not necessary to count on fast profit. Bitcoin is a long-term investment.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

When investing, investor should always be ready and prepared for any outcome.Be it win or lose, he/she feel no regrets for it. If you trust crypto then invest and have faith.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

Do we need to compare the internet inventions to cryptocurrency or bitcoin? I guess this should not be compared because these are two different innovations and their application also is different. Aside from that the people now had so much diversities and does not focus on the internet for there are other people also that are not really used to internet. 
Timothy Steere

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

i think that's great new. i'll follow you and can you help me. thank for your help Wink
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

but I'm sure no one invests in the digital world of bitcoin unless they have specific targets and intentions bro. because it is impossible for someone to waste their time without the good results of material such as money and so on. or satisfaction like pleasure
Sbdip

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

it's quite same as my portfolio just I have 15% etc in the place of neo.. Because I think ETC will  over and cross over the neo soon. The other investment is same as my portfolio. It's good to invest in different coins.. That's called risk management
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

That is absolutely right. When you guys invest, never ever set an expectation or set of expectations. Expectations are only sources of disappointments and frustrations in the end. If the investment went profitable, you have all the reason to celebrate and be grateful for it. However, if the investment went bad and your investment turned to zero, you will not be totally broken as to contemplate of more negative things to happen.
You cant have any expectations with bitcoin, everyday is proof of how quickly everything can change. its a big risk
I believe that bitcoin is the least risky investment compared to many other altcoins. The only thing that bitcoin-investor may need is patience. If you have patience, then your expectation will be rewarded.
You also need to learn how to make it in the right timing, setting goals and never to panic when things is not working with you is also factors that influenced traders decision making, if you set things out and place both your entry and exit plan accordingly then you are in a good track of your investment as you won't have to regret anything as everything will run according to your plan.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

That is right , in able to manage your bitcoin very well is set your own goals and objectives. Investing is always connected with the word "risk" that is why when you are investing you need to be ready and have enough knowledge so in the end , you would not regret anything because you are able to make wise decision for yourself.

Neurzway (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

That is absolutely right. When you guys invest, never ever set an expectation or set of expectations. Expectations are only sources of disappointments and frustrations in the end. If the investment went profitable, you have all the reason to celebrate and be grateful for it. However, if the investment went bad and your investment turned to zero, you will not be totally broken as to contemplate of more negative things to happen.
You cant have any expectations with bitcoin, everyday is proof of how quickly everything can change. its a big risk
I believe that bitcoin is the least risky investment compared to many other altcoins. The only thing that bitcoin-investor may need is patience. If you have patience, then your expectation will be rewarded.
You also need to learn how to make it in the right timing, setting goals and never to panic when things is not working with you is also factors that influenced traders decision making, if you set things out and place both your entry and exit plan accordingly then you are in a good track of your investment as you won't have to regret anything as everything will run according to your plan.

Yeah that is true Smiley
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

if you make investments on AML BitCoin you may not regret it ever. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals related to illicit transactions whilst preserving and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

Its true. The money invested to day will probably be your best savings that grows.

NEO is very  much cheap these days, fill your wallets with it because that's the one that will give you  passive income. You won't even have to work later on as you only have  to receive your gas.  I'm a supporter of  the tokens that OP had mentioned except those FSN and ICOS that I never heard of.
ICO projects are those where the coins being made or develop by a team promoting their project which encouraging investors to invest with them and in return they will going to receive tokens and later on that tokens will be coins after being listed in an exchange. Anyway I am not fan with NEO maybe EOS will do more good than NEO look at EOS platform and their marketing strategy it is all good and they achieved good market cap volume and landed in the a good rank in coinmarketcap.com.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

Most of the people having regrets while investing in Crypto are the ones that invested in 2017 and now they see their holdings diminuated.

However, in crypto you are in loss only when you sell. If you invested only amounts that you can afford the lose, then just forget about them for at least 1-2 years and you might have nice surprises. If you check the price daily, this can become a very stressful task and bring you a lot of regrets.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
MosaicRack14

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

Yes it is true that if we invest after that we must have to be patient and overlook whatever happen in the market and should believe that no matter what may happen we will always get profit.
21BTC100ETH

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

I usually don't like people grumbling each time they experience a drop in the value of their coin. The drop is never a permanent thing.
CrucialTechnology57

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

Before investment you must accept the volatility and also the risk factor and after invest if you regret then you can not survive in bitcoin.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

Its true. The money invested to day will probably be your best savings that grows.

NEO is very  much cheap these days, fill your wallets with it because that's the one that will give you  passive income. You won't even have to work later on as you only have  to receive your gas.  I'm a supporter of  the tokens that OP had mentioned except those FSN and ICOS that I never heard of.

I agree with that, waiting is a good habit to practice since here, we dont have specific and stable date when to gain profit, and investment is always a good thing especially if you dont want to slemd your money unnecessarily while growing, but rest assured that you invest enough money which the amount you can accept to lose since, not every project becomes successful.

feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

yes i agree with you. when we started to invest in bitcoin, we have patiently waited for the results, invest little by little. keep thinking positive for better results
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

Developing Bitcoin means believing in it, as John McAfee does. In his opinion, Bitcoin will become the gold standard.

Bitcoin will always be the standard that you can keep in your purse offline and consider it your retirement savings. Roll Eyes
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

No regrets is good recommendation but people need to make sure they make wise decisions when they are first investing, that way the chances of regret are a lot less
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

Everyone has their own strategy for portfolio distribution, and each investment has the risk of whether it is crypto or even in real estate. Wisdom in making a decision is the best
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: