Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS !!  (Read 3749 times)
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

Regrets are part of people life when it comes to investing. Especially when there's money involved. Even businessmen have their regrets when it comes to investing in other businesses. We all have our protective mindsets to make sure that the will not get wrong.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:09:44 AM

It's a good investment basket. But I have doubts about NEO and FSN. NEO is very fragile for me. It was one of those who gave Bitcoin the biggest reaction to the first decline.
curylebron

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

It is true, it will take a long time for blockchain and crypto to grow and bigger. That why many people are afraid to invest, but I think it's worth doing because it can ensure your future. Investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do.
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

It's good to invest now, since we have a lot of cheap coins in the market. There is no way an investor won't develop some nerves when his investment seems to be sinking, this emotional aspect of our lives makes us human.
John.Verdon761232
Copper Member

Activity: 34

ICOHOLDER SUPPORT

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

If you invest money and prematurely think about the right choice, it's possible that investing is not for you.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

I think the diversification strategy is very good, betting everything for a single cryptocurrency has too many risks.
Actually this is the rightime to invest, i mean buy bitcoin right now because the price is dropping and hold it and wait for the right time to sell it. Just all you need is trust and patience. Trust bitcoin that it will recover amd have patience because it will be worth it.

romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience! I agree with your point about investing money that you don't afraid to lose, because with current market and the volatility of coins it's risky to build your savings only on crypto.

Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

Awesome, i really love peoples like you. Peoples who have no regret of what they did.
If you want to invest on something, make sure you ready to lose that. Otherwise, you won't have patience to wait the profit.
But sadly some peoples investing with a high expectation and cannot afford if they lose their money later.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

Correct, everything in life is risky ,invest what you can lose though,its safer that way ,invest now that the market is swimming in red ,some coins can get you there if you invest wisely ,many coins are way very cheap now.HODL and live on.

newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

I have invested in a lot of things before and not all of them were successful but it didn't stop me to invest again in other projects. I have no regret
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

Invest for not only your immediate purpose but also your future. Everything is risky, no one is sure you go out on the road without any accident, but for that you do not go out anymore? Bitcoin too, let's continue investing, risky calculations will lead you to success!
tidtpro333

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

The new users, my thank you like the experience you have shared, the first problem always make me think to how to start the reason and not happen the ro ro lost it, me will try this this, you can only be specified for the know of your first way is not? I want to parse and known more about this wish you want to share
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

Sometimes when I see people regretting about some investment they made in cryptocurrencies and have regretted making that move I don't really understand and marvel at them. The best investment you can ever make is an investment in cryptocurrency and regretting shouldn't be part of it.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

I don't regret investing in Bitcoin. This is designed for the long term, because it is intended to be a difference maker in the current generation. Good You have such a portfolio, and just believe that it will be beneficial in the long run.
topsyze

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

I second the opinion of thorough homework, I wonder how an individual would invest a huge sum if money without proper analysis of where his fund is heading to.
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

This is a good opportunity for you to make a bitcoin investment, risk is a risk, but with this situation we should risk because the bitcoin price is going up again. The bitcoin you buy will increase the amount of assets you have. Thank you for your sharing, can you elaborate on this method? I want to know more

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

Sometimes investing and at the end sitting somewhere and regretting what you did is somehow bad. You knew what you were investing into and why then are you regretting about it? One thing about this cryptocurrency investment is that it needs patience and if you don't have it you will always regret whatever you do in the ecosystem.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

Now people are afraid to invest because of the issue of negative issues about Bitcoin and the news of some countries banning Bitcoin. But now bitcoin is becoming more popular because this investment has proven to provide extraordinary results. The advantage is more in bitcoin when compared to other investments. because people don't have to wait long to get results. I am optimistic that in the future there will definitely be good growth for bitcoin.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

I believe in bitcoin investment because bitcoin is designed for the long term and will last a long term. I don't need to worry because it will be able to grow better in the future.

jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

Investing and regretting simply means you didn't know what you were doing. Anyone investing into cryptocurrency knows what he is doing and also knows the risks involved. Never will I regret investing into cryptos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: