Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS !!  (Read 3756 times)
Quenlamsierti

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

We join this investment we should understand that this investment is very risky because the price is always fluctuating which is really unpredictable. Therefore we should have better understanding and good knowledge about everything of Bitcoin to avoid regrets in the end.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

I agree with the assertion.
This is the reason why we should endeavour to understand the intricacy of cryptocurrency investments before jumping in.
basescore

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

You won't have any regrets if you've carefully studied the projects that you're investing in, and you can say you've tried your hardest in doing your due diligence.

Basescore (https://basescore.co) aggregates cryptocurrency and ICO reviews scores from the leading critics. Access knowledge to over 5,000+ ICOs! 📊
silentgenius

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

I'm investing because I dont regret and I'm ready for what the result and it will take.All of us must take risk and can handle all the stresses.Investing is our word to trust to someone and letting what all will happens.
mostpatientpp

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

It's really good advice that you can should invest the amount of money that you can loose, not all of your money. Because investment is always ricky, you never know when you have to suffer a loss.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

I don't regret investing in Bitcoin. This is designed for the long term, because it is intended to be a difference maker in the current generation. Good You have such a portfolio, and just believe that it will be beneficial in the long run.
Yep, i have no regrets since i started investing in bitcoin, actually its really great opportunity to gain profit in just a short period of time. Today, its so hard to convince people to invest in bitcoin because of todays condition, they just meed patience because btc will recover

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Straus9

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

No need to convince anyone.Show an example.Pretty funny when an inexperienced user tries to convince you that this tool is bad. And you study it lengthwise and crosswise and understand what the person is delusional.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

In investing, I have learned that you need to have learned also the characteristics of having a furnished not to regret in the end. Investing always have in it several risks to take and gt ready to the different challenges and changes that might happen unexpectedly. I have also been have a regrets in my first investments, and to my past investments up until now, I am ready to face and take the risks which I have learned from the past.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

this is the gots of a crypto user if you want to have invest then no regrets for sure this is the spirit of a man who have believing in bitcoin learned  and ready for what happened in you investment maybe your the one who will be a millionare because this is the reason why you have invest no need to worry about it because once crypto user's think possitive more profit will come to him.

alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

Yes, if one invest then he/she should not have any regrets of making any loss. To make money in crypto one first needs to learn how to lose money in crypto. Many have learned to invest through failure. BTC, ETH, ADA and NEO are really good investment options and will provide huge returns in long term.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

Your portfolio is really good and investing accordingly can be beneficial.
Also you should try to increase the percentage of ICOs because some of the good ICOs really have some great profits and also they do prove much beneficial ahead. I would always prefer investing 20% into ICOs and rest at various alts like ETH, Ripple, BTC, etc.
Each coin can give us good profits if we tend to invest at the exact time and at the exact dip.
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

all life is a risk! the author says the right things! and even such a deep depression in the market will not be able to scare me and push me away from the cryptocurrency. of course it hurts to look at the balance now, but I believe in cryptocurrency!
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

I agree with you, when you invest in bitcoin, or in the crypto world, you shouldn't care too much for a few years, we're still in the early stage of this, everything is new, we have plenty of time ahead us.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

This is something almost impossible to do, almost any trader or investor has some regrets, this is especially true when you begin your journey because it doesn't matter how many books you read you are never completely prepared to face the market, it is a completely different thing to read about trading or investing and to actually be there and to trade and to invest, the only way to leave those regrets behind is to actually learn from those mistakes something that many people never do.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

This is very interesting and motivational post. Some of these posts can spear some of us on that we are indeed in the right place. I believe in this technology and I know it will definitely prove many wrong.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
CCIORACLE

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

I definitely concord with you buddy, it really worth it investing in bitcoin and do yourself no harm by refusing to invest.  By the time u will realize it will be over and you can not help yourself. Think of the future and invest and benefit later.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

Bitcoin is an investment for the future; it was already proven this so we are now waiting the rising of bitcoin which it will help us win the real money
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

Even at this time of the market, some few persons say it is wise to buy more into more into the altcoins. You don't need to have any regets when you have made the real and right investment choices.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

For newbies, the current situation of the market is really bad. But for successful investors, these is just another opportunity to buy coins at a discounted price. Successful investors are the bulls feeling positive every situation in the market. They don't see down market as negative, instead thinking of it as sale. They believe in the market.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:01:46 PM

I totally agree with you. It is better to try to do something, albeit erroneously, than nothing to do, and then regret long time about your inaction: and to him that knock it shall be opened…
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: