Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS !!  (Read 3759 times)
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:53:11 PM

I agree with you invest and take a risk because it is a money . Money can disappear like when you buy at the store or at the mall its just a money everytime money invole a risk situation so if you planning to invest dont expect to much. Life is full of risk to its your choice if you want to believe then go but if you want to fight back just dont go.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
mcabrito

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

I agree with you invest and take a risk because it is a money . Money can disappear like when you buy at the store or at the mall its just a money everytime money invole a risk situation so if you planning to invest dont expect to much. Life is full of risk to its your choice if you want to believe then go but if you want to fight back just dont go.

I agree, we need to take risks to be able to achieve huge profit from our investments. It is really normal to lose sometime but we can still get it back when our next investments succeed.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:11:19 AM

I totally agree with you. It is better to try to do something, albeit erroneously, than nothing to do, and then regret long time about your inaction: and to him that knock it shall be opened…

This is a step or action that doesn't think of a strategy to produce an advantage for yourself. but we can only surrender and see prices go up or down later on.

Cryptomoonlambo

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:14:47 AM

Great portfolio. I recommend investing what ever you are willing to loose +20% in each of the top 10 by Mkt cap. This is a great way to "diversify" in highly accepted projects. Neo is nice and ETH is a heavy buy right now. This market is not going to stay bear forever Wink
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:21:47 AM

Now people are afraid to invest because of the issue of negative issues about Bitcoin and the news of some countries banning Bitcoin. But now bitcoin is becoming more popular because this investment has proven to provide extraordinary results. The advantage is more in bitcoin when compared to other investments. because people don't have to wait long to get results. I am optimistic that in the future there will definitely be good growth for bitcoin.
I agree. Bitcoin investment can have a good result in the future. There is no way to be afraid of risk. Bitcoin price is growing so do not wait for more grow before deciding to invest on it. Never doubt because bitcoin has been proven the potential of gaining good profit from it. Buy huge volume when it is cheaper and wait for the best time to let it go.

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:21:20 AM

for me after investing in bitcoin I will consider that my investment is lost, and don't hope my investment is make a profit, but I will check it every week or month, is it growing or not?

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:29:06 AM

I agree that ETH and ADA are goods cryptocurrencies but I am not sure that FSN is also good. I also prepare to save some ETH so when the time it price pump I can get a lot of profit. Maybe the price of ETH cpuld reach $5000 in the next few years.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:59:42 AM

It is necessary to invest only what you're ready to lose. I think this is the only way to enjoy the process. Putting in what its loss will cause you to be bankrupt is really far from wise. The risk in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is really high. There's no denying that. I don't think we can get rid of that volatility. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. Lots of profit to potentially make.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:07:41 AM

for me after investing in bitcoin I will consider that my investment is lost, and don't hope my investment is make a profit, but I will check it every week or month, is it growing or not?
Good preparation will have a positive impact on starting activities. investment can provide profits and losses because the digital currency values can change at any time, now many altcoins appear where altcoins that have the potential to grow will be able to compete to be the best. make sure you start investing in the best place, make the red market movement as initial capital to immediately buy altcoins.
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:18:47 AM

What you said is actually true. When it comes to investing, you should have the guts and will to lose all your investment in one night because this is cryptocurrency, anything could happen. It's also a good thing that Bitcoin is the most invested coin you have because it will have a great future for sure.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:31:40 AM

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !
But as good as you can see the market, if the market is bearish then it is better to hold your FIAT to wait for the right time.
Now is the time for Bearish, because Ethereum is at a price of 180 USD.

"Your policy is in your hands"
BanditCharlie

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:39:19 AM

I hate when the price stays pretty much flat like this, especially on low volume. It usually doesn't bode well. You know there's gonna be some whales out there who are gonna see an easy opportunity.

Yasinionela

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

Having this positive investing mindset its definitely healthy because only by investing what one can afford one does not get too stressed out. Investing is risk and we should measure up to them, its that simple.
shouldbelieve

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

Yes, i totally agree with you. we should only invest  what you are willing to lose and never regret
jhonvir666

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

This is what everyone should feel when you join someone who is investing in crypto but when people invest and within the next day they start delivering a whole bunch of inaccurate feedback just because a market is of no value because it is very low. such a thing as saying something higher than us does not have a regret because you will surely win someday.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:28:25 AM

when we decide to invest it means, we are ready for any consequences that might happen later and if something bad happens, we don't have to regrets and we need to search another way so we can still make a profit. so before we invest, we need to know everything about the program investments so we can know that every investment has the risk. besides that, don't put all of your money in one investment only, it is better to spread in many investments and if you decide to invest in cryptocurrency, you need to diversify in many coins so you can have a chance to make a profit from the investment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

when we decide to invest it means, we are ready for any consequences that might happen later and if something bad happens, we don't have to regrets and we need to search another way so we can still make a profit. so before we invest, we need to know everything about the program investments so we can know that every investment has the risk. besides that, don't put all of your money in one investment only, it is better to spread in many investments and if you decide to invest in cryptocurrency, you need to diversify in many coins so you can have a chance to make a profit from the investment.

Feeling regret for getting something  that beyond our expectation is normal. As long as we can immediately forget it and start to take wiser actions so that in the future we can minimize losses, it will be okey. Regret is a humane thing btw.

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

Investment in these days is easy and for now the bitcoin price is cheap while we can buy more bitcoin with our fiat savings and if the price rise then we can sell it for high price or we can further convert into altcoin when the prices good and then it will be more valuable in the market.

ojanamon

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

Now invest in cryptocurrency is very risk because now all cryptocurrency market price are down but I think very soon it recovery so now buy coin in cheap price
NivelMac

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

That is true. Not only bitcoin but whenever you invest in anything,  never regret. Just believe in your decision
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: