Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS !!  (Read 3746 times)
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

When you are in cryptocurrency , it is assume that you are already been familiar with cryptos and bitcoin, how risky this investments in digital form, so you brace yourself and invest in bitcoin and do not regrets for it and and take your time and work for your investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Persiontateneis

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

I guess they have similarity and that is the use of the system that is widely acknowledge already by its users. However, blockchain technology might not surpass the use or utilization of internet. That is why we should not compare internet technology and blockchain technology but i strongly agree that both are really good to users.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

Only risk takers fit in this industry, before IPO’s are considered dangerous investment according to critics at present ICO’s are now the new dangerous investments who knows that this market will grow as big as the traditional market in the future, so we better get involve early or miss this trend before it will become mammoth.
Cuneng10

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

What do you want to invest if you feel regret? Investment is always risky so we have to deal with it, also I agree neo is a good coin for investment...
kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

Investment is a risk. if you are an investor, you are a risk carrier because anything can happen in the to your investment. price goes up and down everytime is not a new thing. when price fall it open an opportunity for others to invest or buy more. if you have money buy now because the price of cryptocurrency is critically down and you won't regret buying.
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

This is the best decision one could  make and it is better to invest now before things starts increasing. Never be deceived that crypto investment is a waste you just make a step and you will never regret such decision you took. Establish your future by investing and benefit thereof.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
RussCryptoBull

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

Every investor should understand that in crypto market there are two things involved, is either you make it big or you lose it big
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

Investing nin bitcoin is so risky because of the Price of it and it is always falldown in the past week and we assume that bitcoin will be rises and will worth it to invest again unlike to the thr past week.
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

It's hard to say straight away that people should invest in crypto as they may be misled as to it's outcome. On the straight and narrow, we all invest in something believing that it will generate revenue. But a better mindset would be expect the worst but hope for the best.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

Thanks for the advice. It is obvious you are a firm believer in this technology. I will see what I can put aside from my salary monthly and invest in cryptocurrencies. I hope it pays off eventually in the long run. Cheers mate

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

Even at this time of the market, some few persons say it is wise to buy more into more into the altcoins. You don't need to have any regets when you have made the real and right investment choices.
That is only true if you know what you are doing, there are many people that invested in bad projects and now they lost all their money, you need to select the coins in which you are going to invest based on their past performance and on the technology behind that coin, if you do that and you buy altcoins now you will surely become successful in the future.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:08:46 PM

Yes, of course I agree with this. Investing is indeed very profitable for those of us who invest. But investing in it must indeed be at risk what else to invest in this cryptocurrency.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

the biggest mistake is to sell the bitcoin as soon as it grew by 10% and buy it again when it grew by 100%
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:58:00 AM

Investing is of course a good thing and can someday it will bring profit. But playing in the market you can earn more. If you have good nerves.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wyplashdea

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

Remember; never invest with money you can not afford to loose. Just to say that nobody guarantees anything here, be responsible with your money.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

I think you are right with the choice of portfolio and also to it would add EOS. And Yes I also believe that we are at the initial stage of development of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

In every investment there is always risk involve and in the crypto currency market the risk is very high. As an investor i do invest and aware of the risk that i will face and i do not regret each investment i made even if its at gain or at loss.

Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

when we decide to invest it means, we are ready for any consequences that might happen later and if something bad happens, we don't have to regrets and we need to search another way so we can still make a profit. so before we invest, we need to know everything about the program investments so we can know that every investment has the risk. besides that, don't put all of your money in one investment only, it is better to spread in many investments and if you decide to invest in cryptocurrency, you need to diversify in many coins so you can have a chance to make a profit from the investment.
Bitcoin is one of the digital currencies that will become the money of the future, to get to that stage bitcoin will experience a period of glory and a grim period, prices rise and prices fall. Such a cycle is certain. So invest your money in bitcoin, I'm sure it will rise again. Next year my prediction of bitcoin prices is around US $ 15,000. For other coins, I don't think it will be as big as bitcoin.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

My regret was that I invested only in BTC, and that has cost me in the past months, we should also do some research on some altercoin with prospectives, cus one never really knows where the next Lambo will be coming out from, my thought though.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

I think people who invest in bitcoins often want to make quick profits because most of them do not understand the market as well as the long-term potential of bitcoin or other alcoins so they often lack the patience and retreat when Seeing that its price has dropped, it is likely that they will not enjoy the aftermath of cyprocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: