Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS !!  (Read 3746 times)
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:39:59 AM

Don't you afraid that this is too much positive thread? What if everything will go down and down? How will you feel yourself? Smiley I'm not the pessimist, i'm in positive, but be careful with predictions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

Even though I do not have high expectations that the market will be able to reverse this strong downward trend in the short term, I still believe that the market will grow again and increase a lot in the long term

In any market. high fluctuation is very usual. Most investor will choosing long term because market movement very noisy. In investment world, we should invest with money that we can afford to lose because in crypto market, market movement very high and we can losing all our money and thats why we should use our idle money

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:33:14 AM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

This is cool and interesting and here I can see that whole 5 coins market is at down and 6 numbers assets that are including ICOs are not much trustable like we have trust with the Cryptocurrency which are already available at the exchange .
Here I will say just keep yourself at stable that what you can have , because here patience can give everything that you want , here I am holding Mya ll the assets and I am facing loss of about 60%+ in the whole amount of the value that I was having at my good times of holding but now I am in big loss , but still here I am positive with the thinking that I am.not with the gambling work , here I am with the trading and trading is an unpredictable job but still it is much better then gambling because it has lots of chances even we are in the loss , that it will give profit soon .
But here I would like to choose a point where you are not right to put your money , that is , ICO .
You should not go with the ICO project investment , since you already invested then I can't say anything but for the future I will say that keep yourself away from such things because these are only just option to loss the money and at the end you will have tokens in your myetherwallet that will have no value , for example I  have kyc.legal coin which has no value and the ICO deleted his telegram account long time back , now reply by them at emails .
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:59:34 AM

You get it right whatever we do there is always a possibility that our lives may end and in an instant, so the best thing to do is enjoy life invest in cryptocurrency wait until our investment grows then reap our rewards even if it takes long.

tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:58:32 AM

its good to know that investing is risky , but we all should learn to take calculated risks.  no amount of money is small enough to lose because all investment is for profits.  but i believe all what a crypto investor needs is patience to invest strategically and wait for profit whenever it comes.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:23:35 AM

Your portfolio is very good, you can try new coins like becoming a Neo. A neo is very good to use for an investment, so in my open source when you join an investor you must check that you do not repent because the coin you choose is correct and there is a guarantee that it is very good.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:46:14 AM

You get it right whatever we do there is always a possibility that our lives may end and in an instant, so the best thing to do is enjoy life invest in cryptocurrency wait until our investment grows then reap our rewards even if it takes long.

Well if you want to join here in crypto world, you need to take a big risk, invest on crypto world and trust the coin you invest, dont regret what you do and be patient.

Vladislav2306

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

I completely agree with author, and invest in cryptocurrency. Besides proposed coins I suggest to add EOS and XLM in the portfolio.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:56:31 AM

Yes i invest and i dont regrets even if the projects or market falls because i believe in the projects that i invest in.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

yes, most people invest always regret, even though they should already understand the risks of investing in themselves. Well, basically investing does have a big risk, but if you invest in the right things, big profits can be yours. so, of course we also have to be careful.
JenkinsCharlie

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

If we can hold our position above $6600 for a couple of days we could be in for a nice treat as the ema12 crosses above the ema26 on the cb pro one day chart. At this rate I think we are one day away from a touch and two days away from crossing.

Winto

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

I agree, we are in the early stage now. The ones who believe now will benefit a lot more in the future. Your portfolio deviation seems good.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

You are very right because investing into bitcoin can be like investing into real estate meaning that your returns could be stuck up in the investment for long but you should not feel remorseful because when the market rises you will definitely receive your income.

soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

Yes, I also agree with your statement. Sprinkle in bitcoin though the price is still below. Even so, I believe it is still in the process of restoration. Also I am still investing in this crypto world as it is also a simple money available through the internet and can bring profit to me.I will not regret the decision to continue investing in this bitcoin.
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

I also do the same thing as you, every month I will set aside a little money to invest in 3 coins that I feel have a higher value in the future. Just wait for the next five years and I will benefit like a snowball.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

You offer the right solution, because all that you have invested in cryptocurrency will go not only to increase your profits, but also to the development of the world of cryptocurrency. The more people involved, the more active and reliable the development will be.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

I also do the same thing as you, every month I will set aside a little money to invest in 3 coins that I feel have a higher value in the future. Just wait for the next five years and I will benefit like a snowball.

Your strategy is kinda great,  little by little you can start booming your investment without feeling/ less impact to your life.

Like you I want to do it also because my money from the salary I received only goes for nothing. So keeping some money to invest in crypto is the best thing that I can do to have investment with no regrets.

Bitcoin is the most promising investment because it really give us our money in higher price we buy it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

You offer the right solution, because all that you have invested in cryptocurrency will go not only to increase your profits, but also to the development of the world of cryptocurrency. The more people involved, the more active and reliable the development will be.

That is, if you invest wisely. Many out there invest only for the quick profit. They invest in icos that promise huge returns in little time and end up blaming the market. Be smart and crypto will get you to places.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Jackson7951

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

Yea I agree..it will really tell on who that does not invest now because the latter might be too late
laylava.sted

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

Yes, it is a good advice. In investing, there must be losing and winning, this makes us learn that in life there are always obstacles, if yesterday we failed to invest don't regret it, make it a lesson. If we are regret to investing we can not be the best investor and we will not know what to invest if we are already regret it first. So, do not regrets on investing. Invest! and get unexpected benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: