Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS !!  (Read 3749 times)
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:24:59 PM

It's a great writing with a mountain of understanding of the crypto space & practice. Those who can adopt for the new technologies at earlier stages like internet does in early 90's can earn money in smart way. Crypto is a way to earn money in a smart way with patience. As explained, there is a risk involved in each & every investment. Many businesses starts & close down with loses. Jobs has it's own risks. Even life has involved risk all the time. Same here in crypto space. But if you are step forward & assume the future trends which will be bigger in mass adoption, you are smart. In that case who is in the crypto space holds immense smart income opportunity. Yes Crypto has the grounds for many problems in the financial sector & many other use cases like medical field. I strongly stands with your opinion & still invest a amount which can afford to loose. 

KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

Absolutely, one  unfortunate thing is people out there think you need a huge principal to start crypto investment. You could even join without a penny. Get into start small small and some month or years  to come you will looking for the person who introduced you into the Crypto world.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

Yea I agree..it will really tell on who that does not invest now because the latter might be too late..when you invest your money you will definitely rip them after time....its best we do save for your future
This is really good, I like your instructions like this. Investing is very good, especially investing in cryptocurrency that is profitable like this.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

List of invested tokens are good.
the first 4 cryptocurrency is no doubt to be a big thing of the future.
i have 50% chance on the last 2 tokens.
but i will follow surely the top 4.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

Aside from "not having any regrets", you should also have the feeling of not panic in any situations while consistently holding your coin investments.
Because it may also take time for cryptocurrencies to grow, just like the internet was.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:22:42 PM

of course investment is not carelessly done, those who are smart must really do calculations for this, financial management, the potential of market conditions, not the origin of deposits, buying and waiting to expect prices to rise quickly

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:16:14 AM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

From the very beginning, it is very clear that bitcoin is  highly volatile crypto currency and therefore its valuation tends to flactuates and varies according to market demand and supply and in evidence of this statement, the valuation of bitcoin was sky high in the last December’s month but then started deflating in the beginning of this year and now after 8 months, has been deflated to a very low extent but there are even assumptions that valuation will again inflate in the coming months of this year so you need not to regret on your decision and just continue investing into bitcoin.
Rubel23

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

Nice to see your portfoilio. And every word you have written is true. If one needs more money, there will be always more risk.If One has guts to loose,Then he can invest.Thinking too much will just cost the time and nothing will be achieved. So, Invest if you really have the guts to loose.
Relmarrowny

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

If all cryptocurrency is exchanged, it should be registered. I would like to know which intermediary will manage the risks that aren't in the process of exchange?
Bulol

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

I agree to what you have said that there are risk on our everyday lives, so better take some risk and take chances of winning than not taking a risk  at all.
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

I don't invest often, when I have spare money I just put it on crypto currency and save it there until I needed a money and withdraw the amount i needed, if the value drops, I don't overthink it and still continue to invest.
Limsam

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

if we keep regreting, can anything be changed? Of course no, instead of that, we should learn from our mistakes and soon recover from failure
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

I completely agree with you, cryptocurrency is the big thing now and investing in it is the best decision you will ever made. Don't hesitate as it is like you are preparing for a brighter future, in time when it will be all cryptocurrency will take over the financial system all over the world you have save enough for yourself.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

Yes that is correct, but you should be able to buy those coins at the dip and you should do a research first, and you can hold most of the coins that are have high volume or market cap. Beware for some shitcoins, there are many shitcoins out there. So be careful, much better to invest only in Bitcoin.

burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

Yes i totally agree with you. First of all every invester should have the Bitcoin into their hands. Also spreading the risks sounds very clever too. I am also having just  like that. %25 bitcoin, %25 ethereum, %20  dogecoin and other %30 is several altcoins. But i am not going to join anymore ICO's as well. ICO's are very very dangereous and untrustful in these days..

giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

Work hard, make smart financial choices, and when you're old enough to miss a kid, you'll find that you have good choices. Investing in crypto is never too late and you have invested and made the right choices.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

Of course investment plays an important role to a person in order to reach his goal in life. You have a good decision made and how lucky you are in the future. I want to buy those coins you stated above,  I am just doing bounty campaigns here in order to get enough capital.Hopefully I can make it.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

Yes that is correct, but you should be able to buy those coins at the dip and you should do a research first, and you can hold most of the coins that are have high volume or market cap. Beware for some shitcoins, there are many shitcoins out there. So be careful, much better to invest only in Bitcoin.
Yes i agree with you. Think it thoroughly! When you wanna go for it despite of the risks, then go. Actually the stakes are always high but when you dont try it..its an opportunity wasted. You never know that's the day you really prosper
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

I agree with your statement. To a new one or have long invested in bitcoin, it is better to continue to a satisfactory level. Although bitcoin prices are now falling, but I believe and believe that someday there will be a sharp increase in bitcoin prices. That is, I did not give up to invest in bitcoin.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

Yes i agree with you. Think it thoroughly! When you wanna go for it despite of the risks, then go. Actually the stakes are always high but when you dont try it..its an opportunity wasted. You never know that's the day you really prosper

Well taking risk is always part of a business. And even the price of bitcoin is very low,  we can still hold it.  So always look for a postivity on every negative situation.

Always try to risk on something that you believe that will help you to gain more money and to become successful on it.

If you are worrying about the price of the bitcoin just divert your attention on other things.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: