Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS !!  (Read 3749 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

When investing, you have to prepare yourself to the different situations and circumstances that might happen aling the way of investing. Well, if you are truly an investor, you will not regret anything in the end even it turned out not to what you expect it should be. If you will only regret in the end, you are not fit to keep on investing.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

Yes it's good to invest and your investment will be what will make you happy in future but invest wisely and only the money you can afford to loose is good to invest with. Your portfolio is a good one
Just start to invest now so that you will not regret in the future and we all know many people regret that they didn't few years ago which the price of bitcoin is very cheap and affordable. Be a good investors and invest now and make a good future with cryptocurrenccies and even it is risky still it is a good investment which able to make good and high profit.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

I agree to what you are saying 100%. But, remember, as it always said, only risk and invest what you can lose. Don't put all your valuable assets and money into one project. Because at the time that project is a scam, your money will be gone. Forever.

cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

"Invest what you can loose" is the golden rule of investing in the cryptocurrency market. To tell you the truth, I would expand the investment portfolio, for even greater diversification. Diversification is the second golden rule.

reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

It is a lesson hard learnt. Everyone here only wants to get rich overnight. Apparently everyone also wants a lamborghini and a mansion from the earnings made through this forum. Can't help it but feel bad for the people. Such materialistic expectations in minimal time.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

Yes i totally agree with you. First of all every invester should have the Bitcoin into their hands. Also spreading the risks sounds very clever too. I am also having just  like that. %25 bitcoin, %25 ethereum, %20  dogecoin and other %30 is several altcoins. But i am not going to join anymore ICO's as well. ICO's are very very dangereous and untrustful in these days..
You could say bitcoin is a major investment in cryptocurrency, because you certainly know the potential and how promising investment in bitcoin is,
so if you invest in crypto then you have to leave a few percent in bitcoin, you will regret if you not doing that
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

It is very true. When you invest, think that money you have invested was lost. You will not notice that you'll have a nice profit. Nothing is 100% safe in this world I guess. All you have to do is to risk because if you'll never try, you'll never know. Don't be afraid to lose because it will probably come back one of these days.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you. Many people are afraid to invest, but I think it's worth doing because it can ensure your future.
As of now many people are afraid to invest simply because of the many news and it also on the down trend market. The reason why it is good to invest is it will help you to secure your future and financial and there is nothing to afraid of. Invest now so that you do not have any regret in the future.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

I'd change it to 60% ETH and 40% BTC, and I'd eliminate all the other coins, this period of crypto is really risky and I'd not risk investing not in 2 grands.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Your Explanation is too good buddy! Every investment has a risk to lose. But In cryptocurrency, I think here risks depend on us! If we hold coins carefully then we can manipulate our investment. For example, I invested in ETH when it was 900 USD, I did not sell at 1400 USD because I thought ETH will go to 2K USD, when ETH price come down to 700 USD, I did not sell, because I thought This is for a limited time, after some days to months ETH will go back to 2K USD or at least 900! But ETH was falling down continuously and it went to 167 USD!

Now, Suppose, I invested at 900 USD, then I sold at 700 USD and then I bought again at 250 USD or 180 USD! Then Overall I made the profit, right? When I bought back ETH at 180 USD, then I can hold for a long time without any tension!
patrik1012

Activity: 69

Blockchain the future of democratic payment!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

Is it possible to gain the percentage loss from ETH this 2019? Or just invest on ADA?
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

I'd change it to 60% ETH and 40% BTC, and I'd eliminate all the other coins, this period of crypto is really risky and I'd not risk investing not in 2 grands.
then what about altcoin? of course, only with a focus of 2 investments will the coin turn off the other coins in developing. with the current market situation it would be better to allocate the highest 500 coins, so that the market can recover

btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

I like your approach .. I also like this way of investment. Your cryptocurrency portfolio selection is also good. I waiting for a coin last 6 months now it's price increasing day by day. SO Invest with patience  & Forget it's best way for crypto market
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

I like your approach .. I also like this way of investment. Your cryptocurrency portfolio selection is also good. I waiting for a coin last 6 months now it's price increasing day by day. SO Invest with patience  & Forget it's best way for crypto market
Instead of all your investments being in cryptocurrency I think that you should rather be investing in other ventures other than cryptos since its a proven fact that when Bitcoins goes down, all the other cryptos goes down as well.
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

"Invest what you can loose" is the golden rule of investing in the cryptocurrency market. To tell you the truth, I would expand the investment portfolio, for even greater diversification. Diversification is the second golden rule.
In simple language, investing using unused money, if it fails, there is no need to regret it. If successful, get richer. This simple formula is suitable for applications in cryptocurrency investment, especially bitcoin, a digital currency that costs thousands of dollars per coin.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

Never regret to join bitcoin. The risk will always occur in our life. That's life!!
We should brave and smart in facing life which is full by problem. One of the biggest problem is financial. Bitcoin will help us in this kind of problem. It is the good way to handle our financial problem. Never regret and always trusted that we will be make it by bitcoin so we can be success.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

According to me if one has invested in bitcoin then he should have no regrets. Pump or dump is just the part and nature of bitcoin. If one is facing loss due to some reasons then later or sooner he will be able to make number of profits also. So there is no fun of having regrets after investing in bitcoin. One should just go with the flow.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

Yes is good to always put some little on cryptocurrency every money if have some money coming in regular, and do it as you have lost it for a long term investment.

Your portfolio are cool and nice but there some good project also out there that can be invest in , for good return in future and I believe so much in this technology just like internet of those days and here we are moving ahead every single day in technology . This is just an amazing opportunity to all living soul now to have been alive now but some will definitely miss it cos even some are still out there and don't know what internet is talkless of blockchain or some that could not even write or read .
BillyBee

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

When you make an investment, make sure you can accept the loss or gain of the investment and study the password first before investing. Everyone here just wants to be rich overnight but that can not help but feel bad for the people. I agree with you that we should only invest the money that we can spend.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Exactly, This kind of mindset is every crypto investors should have in their mind.
If you have regret invest in crypto, that means you cannot afford to lose what you invest.
Just think as an experience if you have done wrong actions. Cryptocurrency is very volatile, it will be normal if sometimes we make mistake.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: