Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST AND DON'T HAVE REGRETS !!  (Read 3749 times)
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

losing in a game in my opinion is normal, because in that circle there must be those who win and lose. but in our hearts we must be sure and optimistic, that every step we take contains positive elements and that certainly results in satisfying results. so that we can enjoy maximum results in accordance with all our maximum efforts.
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

Exactly!!! If you ever decide to invest in cryptos, just chose the right coin for you. For me, it is AML BitCoin as I am sure my investment is not going to be stolen. Another thing that I love is that the value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
AnnaHom123

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

In electronic money, I think the risk depends on us! I like your approach. Choosing your electronic money catalog is also good. In my opinion if a person has invested in bitcoin then he should not regret it. If a person faces losses due to some reason then later or sooner he will be able to make some profit also. He should only go with the flow.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

i agree with your opinion, before investing think carefully we must be always willing to take risk and accept its failure
You are right and only two clubs who are losing or winning you,so you should always be ready and know the things to happen but if you are investing in the know of leading coins and legit you should just be good because we're investing in our investments.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

I am agree that we should invest with money that we can afford to lose. Every investment have risk, some people make profits and some dont. I am believe every investment profitable but need more time to grow thats why many expert said long term in best option

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

Yea I agree..it will really tell on who that does not invest now because the latter might be too late..when you invest your money you will definitely rip them after time....its best we do save for your future
Bitcoin investment have both profitable and non profitable history. Bitcoin is highly volatile currency so their is higher instability in its market price. So this thing influence heavily influence bitcoin investment market. According to many investors bitcoin investment is bubble thing. According to them bitcoin has no stable base. And Because of this its price fluctuate and this thing ultimately affects the market price of bitcoin. So Bitcoin is good for short term investment purposes not for long-term investment.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

I am agree that we should invest with money that we can afford to lose. Every investment have risk, some people make profits and some dont. I am believe every investment profitable but need more time to grow thats why many expert said long term in best option

yes youre right, not all investment are successful, every business has its own ups and downs. So i would suggest invest in a limited money that you really dont need it. In order not to do panic selling, it is applicable  for long term investment because the profit is not an instant to have, it is based on the value of bitcoin in the market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

This is a very good time to invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, every coins price are cheap enough. If people buy now then they will have not regrets, but who bought at a high price and now their investment becomes 60-80% lower, then regrets come automatically. Today one of my elder brothers showed me his wallet, 150K STORM coin price was more than 14K USD and now its 1321 USD! Can't you think about his feelings? He is regretting and I think it is normal. Everyone invest to make the profit, not to lose. We tried to be normal, but all the time we can't hold our emotion. It's a universal truth!

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:35:14 AM

Regretting just because we wrong to choose the project is the sign that we cannot afford our loss, and can make us lose hope.
Not every mistakes will bring bad for us, some of them can be an experience to learned. If your coins are in the loss, just don't sell them yet.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:46:12 AM

As Blythe Masters said :

“You should be taking this technology as seriously as you should have been taking the development of the Internet in the early 1990’s.”  Shocked

So just put money every months in bitcoin and others altcoins , just a bit , but with the time , it will be a snowball !

But remember ,   WHEN YOU INVEST , JUST THINK THAT THE MONEY IS LOST ! and invest what you can loose !

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

And to put in a nutshell , yes , there are risks to invest in cryptocurrencies , it's totally true , and if someone say the reverse , he's an ignorant.

But , there are also risks in yours dailys lives guys , when you walk in the streets , you could be hit by a car ...
When you are doing some sports , you could do a cardiac arrest ...

Furthermore , when you invest in stock exchange , the company could call in the receiver ....

I strongly agree with the part that you have to invest the money you're prepared to lose for obvious reasons, and that is, your money is considered loss already. Since no one can control the pricing of bitcoins, then you have no control over the valuing and the devaluing of your investment.

Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

Of course invest and don't have regrets because as the position of market nowadays value of bitcoin drop down it's time to invest to earn a profit on long terms as the value of bitcoin comes to his own position it's not easy to touch as few months back at 21k almost.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
mostpatientpp

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:48:07 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you. Whenever you choose to invest in something, you must accept that it always include pros and cons. You can make a profit with it, you also can loss everything in a second. It is basic knowledge that you need to know about risky investment. You may be failed, you may be lost everything but should never regret about your investment, because it is exactly what you want at that time. However, I also think that you should prepare enough knowledge about your investment for yourself before investing. That would help you limit the loss.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

From start to till now i have invested several times and i do not regret because crypto is volatile due to this reason people also use it for making money in short term and bitcoin is not falling but for a short time the value become manipulated by the big whales.

smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

We should not regret if we invested because we have decided to invest what we have. And for sure before we invested we already know how risky the market is. For me what i invested is the one that i can afford to loose.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

I am optimistic about the growth of crypto industry in the coming years but I don't recommend anyone to get involved with it without investing the time in order to understand what cryptocurrency actually stands for and how it works. It is true that one should never invest more than his loss-bearing capacity because the entire crypto market is still in the basic phase of development and no one is sure what is going to happen down the road so self-responsibility is a crucial factor here.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

I am slowly starting accept this rules.
I am invest in one token and their price dropped and look like how scam, before i am regret, but now after have success in another project i am feel mself good

Careless things to do by investing one coin with a large amount of money because some other types of coins have a great chance to get better in the future.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

As Blythe Masters said :

Here my best Cryptocurrency Portfolio :  Wink

I lIke how you allocate your funds, diversifying investment would really be the wisest way to gain better profit and lose fewer than sticking to a single investment. I would also choose to invest to more stable coins than the newly introduced one since I'm assured thatvit has really the potential. The struggle only with diversifying funda would be multiple wallet which you cannot organize in the easiest way. Luckily, I found and starting to follow the new wallet technology of HODLER wallet. Since I'm invest good amount of money, I really need to have a secure wallet and free form any hacking activity. To.my surprise, Hodler wallet is a Open source multi wallet that gives users the full cotrol over their fund.  You can also store all your coins and tokens in one wallet and separate them to multiple accounts if you want. This is a big help to simply the way I hold my coins.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:21:36 AM

Usually, we will regretting our actions if we have take the wrong decision investing on something.
But in cryptocurrency, we should not regret because the price of cryptocurrency is often to change with a big difference, although it will need time.
So, there are still chances to holding with more time.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:29:47 AM

Investing and not having regrets is very difficult if applied to cryptocurrency, because there are many bad possibilities of many factors on the investment you make on cryptocurrency. But as long as you only invest in Altcoins which have great potential and good volume on the market, then you can avoid remorse, but with a note that you only invest in Altcoins that have great potential in the future. That way I am sure you will not regret even though you do have to wait longer to make a profit if the correction continues.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

Of course, I have never regretted investing in assets such as Bitcoin. Even though the price has decreased by more than 65%, because bitcoin is designed for the long term and is designed to be a difference maker in the current generation. Good You have such a portfolio, and just believe that it will be beneficial in the long run for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: