Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIFE GOES ON.  (Read 4291 times)
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

Life goes on but we don't have to have a life that doesn't work, we live a lot of choices and we have to have a meaningful life, my dream is to have lots of money, to trade in the trading market if you want to succeed.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

Looking at the present state of the market, it could be very disheartening. But one thing is certain is that blockchain technology has come to change our society. And Crytocurrency which runs on the blockchain will continue to wax stronger and stronger, stay above fear. Life surely goes on with or without the enemies of crypto.

Like life that continues to run, crypto also goes on and even though crypto always jumps and falls, I will stay with crypto, because crypto is like a part of my life.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

Looking at the present state of the market, it could be very disheartening. But one thing is certain is that blockchain technology has come to change our society. And Crytocurrency which runs on the blockchain will continue to wax stronger and stronger, stay above fear. Life surely goes on with or without the enemies of crypto.

Like life that continues to run, crypto also goes on and even though crypto always jumps and falls, I will stay with crypto, because crypto is like a part of my life.

what is certain is that the development of crypto that runs on blockchain technology in the future will improve, as well as ourselves with the existence of crypto making life even better, especially in terms of our economy.

it would be nice indeed to continue to run along with crypto because we will benefit greatly from them.

Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

already life will continue and with bitcoin as my best investment. hopefully
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:09:36 PM

I think life did change how it was at least it did for me. Before joining bitcoin the one thing I know was playing and wasting the precious time I was given for study or other stuff. But when I came under bitcoin system I started understanding the economy. It gave me money and I started understanding the responsibilities of earning and spending money. I know what to read and what to learn, Thanks to bitcoin I am so successful in my studies and that is not understandable by normal society because they are still locked in the thing which they call society.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:32:52 PM

I totally agree, regardless of the current situation of the market, we just need to stay calm and patient. Stay positive, our community is just on our early stages, we have a lot to learn but we also have a very bright future ahead of us all.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

Blockchain technology has changed our society especially in the use of bitcoin currencies. Until now, there is a lot of positive evidence that bitcoin has brought, namely as a complement to the shortcomings, which exist in conventional currencies, improving one's economy, and at least reducing unemployment.

Until now bitcoin's still banned by most countries but not for blockchain technology because blockchain technology has been widely recommended by the government to be implemented into their banking system.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

The present market now as we can see its all red and the price are goes down especially ether and bitcoin and they give affect to all altcoins but life is go on once you have faith that all of that are not stable and you believe that theres a time that the price will go up again.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

I totally agree, regardless of the current situation of the market, we just need to stay calm and patient. Stay positive, our community is just on our early stages, we have a lot to learn but we also have a very bright future ahead of us all.
Well, for the time being don't lament life because Crypto's price has decreased in price. we must be happy that in the future Crypto will make life better. for now it is true that we must be patient and continue to work in finding Crypto for our savings in the future.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

Some experts do say that blockchain is a technology of the future, based on that I think that cryptocurrency has a great opportunity to survive in the future. Then about the decreasing that happened this year where many said this was a big crash, it was true but maybe you forgot about the high increase in 2017, we just need to build trust in crypto so that it awakens a large community.

Yasinionela

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

Since those people invested with money they did not had in the first place it is doubtful they are going to pay their debts so it is likely they will have to sell their bitcoin to pay part of their debt and will miss the bull market, so they will be paying for a debt that did not brought to them any benefit.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

If you invested your money and forgot about it then your life goes on no matter what. You were smart enough and invested money that you don't need, your extra money, your extra savings and then no matter how high it goes it is better than nothing.

cryptorecord

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:39:39 PM

Ignore what is happening on the market today. We must look at bitcoin from the main side like technology and its functions. We know bitcoin is a technology that is increasingly developing and lucky we are one of the people who know bitcoin.
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

The advancement of science and technology is like a whirlwind. Maybe at the present time, Blockchain technology is considered perfect, but the future can't be sure what new technology will be born.
The future may not be that certain yet since no one knows what it holds anyway but as it is, and the level at which blockchain technology is going, we already know this is going to be the next line of technology as we keep moving forward.

Things will progress in terms of development; a lot of things will change in so many sectors with the introduction of blockchain and simply makes life easier. All these things are some of the things, which people should realize that even though it is a risky path, it is still one worth taking.
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

I think that any sane person thinks only positively and sees in the future the opportunity to earn in this market, despite the downward trend that lasts all 2018.
waiting and patience that can not be done by everyone. this year is a difficult year, because market does not meet expectations. for that, just enjoy the process, because many of the assets have dropped dramatically
There is always that thing they say about you asking yourself what your actions actually ended up solving. Will your action create more problems for you and a regrettable one or will it open ways for you in the long run.
I feel what is at hand here is that a lot of people never got to understand the reason why they were investing in the first place except that all they just want is the huge profit they are going to make. In a way where they ended up picking the market in a wrong position and stuffs like this happen, emotions rush in, panic sets in and they just bail out.

BTCHopeful16

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

Life will always go on no matter the market results. We just need to keep hope alive.
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

I agree to what you are saying, some other people in our crypto community get easily destructed by the volatility of coins in block chain technology, We should learn to embrace the fact that cryptocurrrency can go up or down anytime so we can move on and go on easily with all the changes. After all, nothing is constant.
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

life goes on, therefore it must continue to work even though the current market conditions are lackluster, for me when the market conditions like now are the time I wait to buy and hold it for a while while waiting for a price increase to sell it
tasrep

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

Life goes on, how much trouble we face, life will continue to pass. Life is a choice, and we must choose, by not choosing, we have chosen.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

Yep, our community is still young and there are still some room to improve each day. We just have to stay put and never stop supporting the community in all ways.
All we need to do is to try harder and make it happen in the future. There is such a better opportunity for those who seek for development and improvement on once investment and vision for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: