Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIFE GOES ON.  (Read 4293 times)
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:13:56 AM

Indeed, even though there's a lot of loss, we must still go on, there's a lot of loss in the market, but still it's just temporary. To become successful, we must move on and accept the facts that we're facing right now, so that there will be a process in the things that we do, we must be patient till the right opportunity come.
Absolutely I agree with you dude. No one can deny the potential of digital currency both at the present and the future. In my mind, it’s such a great invention of our society, it provides us a great opportunity in order that we can access the benefit. Moreover, with cryptocurrency we are in convenient way getting an extra income. Thus I think  if we don’t have plan to go on, we will lose a big chance.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:42:22 AM

i think they take advantage of moment to buy, so get a cheap price. and so slowly the price will rise, so that many people will follow it to buy btc. and in the end the price will return to normal
Yes indeed. This is the best time to accumulate more coins before the price rise. I just can't believe ETH is at this price. Let's keep buying at lowers price.
Its true every one in crypto world are shocked by eth price thay drop significantly. Market are recover and this last year will determined it, etf would really help us to rcover, but so many people think it will be approved in febuary and i think next year will be big for cryptocurrency.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

That's how you should treat the market crash with poise and confident that everything is going to work fine. Let the crash continue and don't mind it much for crashes are just part of growing up of cryptos and the market making it more stronger and have a better chance to resist in the next crash-to-be. Besides, it's also normal to see a bleeding and healthy market all year long.

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

Let's stop whining about the state of the market right and focus on the good points that we can have. That is all coins a affordable now more than ever. You can have the pick of the coin you want to buy! If you have the money, you can even buy a whole Bitcoin. After the bear market and the bull market runs, it is instant profit.

beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

Looking at the present state of the market, it could be very disheartening. But one thing is certain is that blockchain technology has come to change our society. And Crytocurrency which runs on the blockchain will continue to wax stronger and stronger, stay above fear. Life surely goes on with or without the enemies of crypto.
We are in the same stage like  early days of internet Blockchain is still at early stage. Utility base projects will be mainstream and many companies will adopt technology around 10 to 20%. I still trust on this technology.
Blockchain technology in general or bitcoin in particular is in the early stages of development. People are so overwhelmed with bitcoin and once they do not get what they want and then they call bitcoin a bubble.
Just waiting for everything to be approved and supported by government banks, bitcoin will be the currency of the future
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

no matter how much bitcoin prices will run, it's just that if bitcoin continues to decline, old investors who don't believe in bitcoin will leave it and people will buy it cheaply

The oldest Bitcoin investors will not leave the market so fast. They have many BTC in their wallets, and they will be simply waiting for the next bull run as much time as it will be needed.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

The Crypto industry has already experienced many severe corrections in the past and hence it is not a big deal to get affected due to it on a longer timescale. On the other hand, it is still in the basic phase of development and it will evolve over the period of time so it is true that the market is not matured enough at this stage but still, we should have faith on it, the dots will definitely connect down the road.
This is a factor that many do not seem to consider when investing in cryptocurrencies, the market is relatively new so the market is not mature enough as other markets and that is why it is so volatile, and that is why we experiment crashes like the one that we experimented at the end of the previous year, but if you take a look at the charts you will see that in the long term bitcoin always recovers from this kind of crashes and this is not going to be the exception so those that want to be successful in this market only need to do one thing and that is to hold their coins.
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

That's how you should treat the market crash with poise and confident that everything is going to work fine. Let the crash continue and don't mind it much for crashes are just part of growing up of cryptos and the market making it more stronger and have a better chance to resist in the next crash-to-be. Besides, it's also normal to see a bleeding and healthy market all year long.
yes, you're right, we shoud be patient with the condition right now, because there are only a little people who can feel the advantages of cryptocurrency, if the crypto users increasing and feel the benefi, then the crypto will raise again
bratuha

Activity: 420

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

We already had ups and downs and I think of long term holders are already used to it. Blockchain will change finances whether you'll agree with it or not.
I want to believe it but the current situation on the market doesn't give a good hope
georgiasus

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

Even if the price of the bicconi drops below $ 2000, life will continue. traders can easily find another job. This is good earnings but do not get hung up on it ... Many return to the forex market, but life goes on, and goes on and on. those who are comfortable with cryptography will always remain in crypto hunters, they will still search for tokens for the developer. bitcontact will still be alive.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

We already had ups and downs and I think of long term holders are already used to it. Blockchain will change finances whether you'll agree with it or not.
I want to believe it but the current situation on the market doesn't give a good hope
Do not lose hope the market condition will somehow can recover. It takes time to show up price into recovery status yet I am not losing hope life goes on still. Market are very risks so we use to face this situation in crypto.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

Looking at the present state of the market, it could be very disheartening. But one thing is certain is that blockchain technology has come to change our society. And Crytocurrency which runs on the blockchain will continue to wax stronger and stronger, stay above fear. Life surely goes on with or without the enemies of crypto.
keep learning about crypto and the market, so as not to panic when looking at crypto prices like now. because every year we will continue to see crypto and blockchain growing. and events like this will happen again in the future. so stay calm, learn, and follow every crypto growth. it will become a genius crypto user.
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

Whatever happens you never regret, a high risk is certainly normal if we are in the world of bitcoin. We cannot just be quiet somewhere because of failure, but we should take lessons from the experiences that have happened and continue your life again by investing in bitcoin again. Success or not actually depends on how you manage bitcoin itself. If you can manage it well, I'm sure you will succeed.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

I believe that even though the market these whole year has been very disheartening, Im still looking forward on seeing it grow once more, I would still continue to study this whole crypto system and will continue to study trading. Im still looking forward to the day when cryptocurrency will be known as a great investment and that we, the people who started early will be called lucky.
someday we will get maximum result from out patience and study.when other peopel left cryptomarket in bloody condition , we take this opportunity to gain huge profit in future.
That day will not be far away, we just need to unite together, the hardest thing now is probably the government does not accept bitcoin because of its instability.

It threatens the economy of the nations and the politics of that country, our unity will defeat the government so that bitcoin will become the free currency traded worldwide.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

The reason why you invest in this market is simply because you see a great potential, think the reason why you are here and hope will come back. We all had bad days in this market, we lose money but we must not give up and let’s keep on fighting. Continue to dream, never stop from doing it and you will be blessed more soon.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

We all know that the bitcoin are experiencing a downfall, I think it is because of the demand of bitcoin. We don't need to give up to using bitcoin because the bitcoin are still fighting and I know that the bitcoin can recovers and rises again.
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

Life doesnt really move until the emerging technology establishes itself. We are all in a heavy accumulation phase. Life basics necessity, and we wait for Crypto valuations to be the societal reminder of decentralized change.
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

Indeed. That was totally a very optimistic and positive way of treating something negative happening in our surrounding like the disheartening scenario of the price drops in the virtual market. Life goes on no matter what happen in the crypto community but best thing is that together with that positive mindset we are inhibiting is the increase in the price or the positive way of increasing in the market so all of us will totally be happy and enjoy our lives to the fullest.

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

Life will indeed continue to run and the market will be able to stabilize again, but the hardest is having the patience to hold because many of them can't be patient with this decline and choose to sell.

shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

> Looking at the present state of the market, it could be very disheartening. But one thing is certain is that blockchain technology has come to change our society.

It really is disheartening especially if one of the founders of one of the cryptocurrencies in the world says the growth has stopped. What can we do now? Nobody forced you to invest money here. What you can do is stop grieving for your losses and scammed funds and move on. If you think the crypto world doesn't suit you, leave. There are better opportunities out there. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: