Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIFE GOES ON.  (Read 4291 times)
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:56:51 PM

Just believe that life goes on whether the market is red or green. If it is not beautiful today, it can be great tomorrow so don't let anything push you to make wrong decision. Wait for the good time to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

Looking at the present state of the market, it could be very disheartening. But one thing is certain is that blockchain technology has come to change our society. And Crytocurrency which runs on the blockchain will continue to wax stronger and stronger, stay above fear. Life surely goes on with or without the enemies of crypto.
No matter what happened in  life will always goes on. It is always depend on the person how they handle things.
Crypto community is still young and it still have a lot to improve.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

Looking at the present state of the market, it could be very disheartening. But one thing is certain is that blockchain technology has come to change our society. And Crytocurrency which runs on the blockchain will continue to wax stronger and stronger, stay above fear. Life surely goes on with or without the enemies of crypto.
The market currently is so disheartening. None of us ever saw it coming this way. I have been hoping and struggling to be optimistic about the whole market and yet, I can't see the desired changes.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
kifumi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:06:57 AM

dont let the internet ruin's our life, it just too valuable. the thing is the world si large than we know, actualy we should go to the society for meet some people.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

Technology like blockchain will always improve and growing. I am believe cryptocurrency and blockchain will use by people in near future and every service we use will use blockchain technology. I think we should not afraid when we make investment on cryptocurrency because it will growing bigger in the future

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

until now I still believe crypto especially blockchain technology. the more day this technology is growing and as you say, this is getting stronger. don't be afraid of those who drop crypto with bad news. but believe me, technology experts are competing to make blockchain technology more perfect.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

Cryptocurrency now is popular in many people,, even the market is unstable, cryptocurrency sure will go on. I think this situation now in the market is only temporary, I believe will change before the end this year.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

Cryptocurrency now is popular in many people,, even the market is unstable, cryptocurrency sure will go on. I think this situation now in the market is only temporary, I believe will change before the end this year.

Being in crypto is not easy, you can face up and down movement in terms of value. But just relax and wait, because crypto will change yout status in life.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

If you are into cryptocurrency  you should be always ready on what will happen. Because there will come a time that a big downfall will occur just like what is happening at the moment. And learn how to control ourselves if this happens.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

There are choices, struggles and a decision making in life. May it be good we can live by it or may it be bad we can learn from it. The positive approach in life will make is go on in this journey and make us have a wonderful future ahead.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

We are too lucky that once in our life we have experienced,known and earn some profit on cryptocurrency in which we never think it could happen and as far as im concern lets not worry too much on the votality of bitcoin or altcoins value because this is the concept of crypto,the value may rise or it will goes deeper but as times passes by it could also recover so I think its existence is an extra blessing to us bitcoiners because we are lucky enough to know bitcoin and altcoins for once in our lifes journey.

cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

Yes when someone is able to withstand an emotion in investing, chances are that the opportunity to create success in the future is still open so that in a relatively bad period now optimistic traders can definitely pass this problem and return to the path of profit.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:32:49 AM

That's right, but we need the approval of many countries around the world and we need big countries such as the United States and China to develop blockchain technology to a new height. When developed countries have adopted blockchain technology, many other countries will follow their footsteps and blockchain technology will benefit greatly.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

No matter how bad things look, just always stay positive. Life goes on no matter what happen. Problems are always there, all people may encounter problems, no matter what you are or who you are. In everything you do, in everywhere you are, you can encounter problem. So yes, i agree, life must goes on with or without enemies and problems.
Yeah that's what we could fight and fight as this technology is still young and those who have the huge capital can use his power to manipulate the market. Being a small investors we should continue and be vigilant to our funds and stay on track to survive. Life is not easy if we will not work harder.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

As we know, blockchain technology is currently booming because of why? this technology is received by the public and investors. and we will go forward and continue to support
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

Already in any case, life goes on. As soon as cryptocurrencies lose value, we believe in blockchain technology and see their innovations. Remember, we're at the beginnig and we're very young community.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

Yes, indeed life goes on. Although the market is red and it seems like it is still far in recovering, still there are many ways and chances to make good amount of profit. If you are a good trader, you can still make profits even with this market condition. If you are a holder and investor, patience is the only key in order to succeed. What we have to do is to believe in cryptos and blockchain technology itself. It is still in its primary years and many more innovations are about to happen. It is not yet the end.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

Yes i think also so. Just we have to believe that cryto can change our life and from that time market will go U-turn from that time. We also have to believe that what we can go for income from cryptomarket that we can not from another market.
sajjad100

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

No matter however unhealthy things look, simply perpetually keep positive. Life goes on regardless of what happens. issues square measure perpetually there, all folks could encounter issues, regardless of what you're or UN agency you're. In everything you are doing, in all over you're, you'll encounter a drag. So yes, I agree, life should proceed with or while not enemies and issues.

I really feel sorry concerning guys that support however because the thread says life goes on it is not price losing all of your nerves for what, life is simply too short for that ... I in person furnish Gregorian calendar month therefore arts and currently i am during a massive loss therewith however i feel in this comes so I do not worry concerning value right away, I 'll apprehend that its solely temporary which it'll recover with profit

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

If you are not able to psychologically manage the instability of the crypto market, it is better to dedicate to mutual funds ...
The crypts allow big profits, someone has enriched, someone has lost, ...
It's part of the game, if you do not like it, do something else ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: