Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:30:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alagoria.com - Anything on Amazon for 10% off.  (Read 116 times)
alagoria (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:13:41 AM

https://alagoria.com

I created a site that will sell you anything on amazon for 10% off if you pay with crypto. Check it out, let us know your thoughts.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alagoria (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:27:24 AM

https://alagoria.com

I created a site that will sell you anything on amazon for 10% off if you pay with crypto. Check it out, let us know your thoughts.

bump
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

Looks like a great idea but with all the scamming that goes on within the crypto world (and especially in THIS FORUM which is a scammers heaven) I would be very skittish sending any coin YET.  Once the site is proven and maybe gets some "real" publicity I'd use it because I buy a lot from AMZ.  At least it looks & feels legit (no obvious spelling errors!) which is more than I can say for some other sites that get posted on here.   Cheesy

Good luck, I hope it becomes very successful for you because it's a great idea (isn't there another site that does that which has been around for a while?).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: