Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [UK ONLY] 11 x r9 280'xs for sale (TDFD Model XFX)  (Read 321 times)
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:23:25 PM

Hi Guys,

Selling my 11 cards, looking for best offers, come collect from me in Manchester or I can drop if fairly local - alternatively can ship (you pay shipping) to anywhere in the UK.

4 of the cards are still boxed and untouched, 7 of them have been between 2 rigs (one is 4 cards, the other 3) and are less than 2months old. Can provide full sale receipts / invoices / warranties / cd's / etc.

I am having to really sell my hardware by separating everything out and thought i would start with the GPU's as probably the easiest .. if you are interesting in purchasing the full rig set up + 3 openrig frames purchased from openrigs then drop me a PM. Otherwise please post here.

I know how difficult these cards are to get ahold of right now so i am not going to be paying attention to lowballers.

Thanks

Sev

EDIT: Forgot to mention, each card when configured correctly I have had pulling up to 710khash per card.

Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: