Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Russian Digital Currency Act will be introduced in the near future  (Read 71 times)
Game.Ethereum (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:11:03 AM

On August 17th, Elina Sidorenko, official of the Russian Digital Currency Risk Assessment Department, said that after comprehensively assessing the risks associated with cryptocurrencies, previous social comments, and the interests of corporate and financial regulators, the Russian Digital Currency Act will be introduced in the near future. The new draft will list "the rights, obligations and responsibilities of digital currency participants."
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:14:43 AM

On August 17th, Elina Sidorenko, official of the Russian Digital Currency Risk Assessment Department, said that after comprehensively assessing the risks associated with cryptocurrencies, previous social comments, and the interests of corporate and financial regulators, the Russian Digital Currency Act will be introduced in the near future. The new draft will list "the rights, obligations and responsibilities of digital currency participants."

Hmm interesting news do you have a source?

Also what do you think the impact will be of this on the crypto market good/bad short/long term?

I know in russia btc is in a legal grey area and you can get in trouble if you sell it?? (or something like that) hopefully this will introduce regulations to make it more legit/legal in russia but this is kind of vague on what exactly they plan on doing.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

It will be interesting what rules and laws they pass, so for example, I live in Belarus and we just allowed to use cryptanalytic and rasplachivatsya and there is not any law.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

I am just hopeful that this law will be favorable to cryptocurrency users as we have seen time and time again there are loopholes in laws that are being made or regulations that are not favorable to the users. And if such law has been passed it will either create new investors in different sectors or it will destroy its market in that country.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

As a result if they are legalizing the cryptocurrencies in their country after setting the rules and regulations then i think it will be very positive for the growth, adoption and future of the cryptocurrencies, i think soon other big countries like china, india etc will also be allowing cryptocurrencies officially that will really boost the market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: