Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:52:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if cryptocurrency market is not also good in 2019?  (Read 741 times)
CryptoBry (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:30:58 AM

I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:54:01 AM

I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?

It's impossible, there are many different kinds of coin and you can't easily predict what are the movements of Bitcoin so there are possibilities that BTC will rise up.

There are factors that investors and the community is also involve with the cryptocurrency and we know that we are very active on it so there is a low percentage rate that it will become worse in 2019. I doubt it.... let's be optimistic...  Grin
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:23:54 AM

The crypto mania is just starting so why you will expect that it will not so good in 2019? Compare to the early days where there are very few people involved but look on how the market survived.

It's here to stay and will definitely break the records on what's the fastest growing investment *bubble for others* this millennium.

There's the risk, if you will take off 75% of your involvement or holdings, its your decision but I'm sure that there's something that waits for those who are waiting for its continuous growth.

binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

In my opinion, by 2018 the market value will increase again and in early 2019 is still increasing, but by the end of 2019 the market will repeat the same in 2017 and 2018
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations.
What are real market forces in your opinion? The vast majority of the crypto market (yeah even of the stock market) is speculation. Of course sending coins costs you gas/transaction fees, but in order for those fees to be a dominant market force we need a real mass adoption of a coin, which currently is not possible due to blockchain speed limitations. And before, during or after the mass adoption there will always be speculation.

Back to the original topic: Crypto remains highly volatile. Nobody knows if the mass adoption or any other use cases that potentially could generate value will happen or not. The "big mass adoption speculation bubble" and its bull market might still be in the future, but that is not guaranteed.
So prepare for the worst but hope for the best! Even if we have already seen the "big bubble" last year and it is only downhill for the current currencies in existence: it won't be a straight way down, there will always be bear and bull markets!
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

By looking at the historical data we would understand that years is not what determines the performance of the cryptocurrencies market but fundamentals and technical issues.  I have been following the market and 2018 can still be the best year in term of profits and pricing.
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

Most likely 2019, will not be the year of pump. But 2020 will be very interesting because of the reduction of the award to the miners. Rest from the market, my friends.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:39:40 AM

Build forecasts is not a thankful business. It seems to me that in 2019 the crypto currency market will be on the rise, so now I prefer to buy in front of this event and if something goes wrong then I will act on the situation...
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

I think all we are beleive in new huge bull run in 2019 because who don't beleive they already got out from crypto market in this dip and will never come back.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

By looking at the historical data we would understand that years is not what determines the performance of the cryptocurrencies market but fundamentals and technical issues.  I have been following the market and 2018 can still be the best year in term of profits and pricing.

A lot of what causes the price to go down quite a bit is all of the big hacks as well. If you go back and look, everytime there's a big hack where people have lost a lot of money and it was all over the news, the price went down and never really recovered for a few months afterward.
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

I think the market situation this year is not optimistic. Many people are guessing the arrival time of the bull market, but the bull market needs a lot of money. I have not found the source of these funds!
PadliDamaso

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

The year has not ended yet and you assume that 2019 will not be good. This year year is not over yet and I still have high hopes regarding in the situation of the market this year. Just wait and be optimistic.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

If the only thing that's keeping you in this market is the hope of a recovery, or like you said, a bull run, then I'd recommend you to leave this market right now and forget about it. You're simply being too greedy by expecting such things, why can't you expect a bigger adoption from merchants around the world? why can't you expect a better understanding from politicians and govt around the world towards Bitcoin? Those are things you should expect next year, things that actually help the cryptosphere.

Lower your expectations and stop thinking about recoveries and bull runs all the time.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

In as much as the market seems unpredictable and volatile,I believe 2019 will be a better year for cryptocurency but if it is still not good in 2019,then I think investors will find other means and there will be less trust in the crypto market but I am sure 2019 will be a better year for crypto user.
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

for now I will still work hard to find a space that can give me income in the crypto world, but if it gets worse next year maybe I will really make the world of crypto a side.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

It's not healthy to think that way, but I don't blame you for that. This year is not over and I still have faith with it. I'm hoping that by the end of the year the market would bounce back and enter the year 2019 strong.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

What do you think?
I also think like you, if by mid-2019 the market is going down and can not go up after 2018 heavy discounts. I will retreat 50% of my capital out of this market to invest in something to salvage my life. I hope that will not happen, Hope prices will go up before I make a decision.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

I think Crypto will continue to grow every year, it's just that the price is very volatile and very sensitive to whatever happens, because a small FUD can affect market movements. But we must be optimistic, because there is a great technology that is owned by crypto and hopes to become a future technology that can be used in all fields of community life, blockchain.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Incase cryptocurrency is still bad in the year 2019 I will suggest to buy more coins because that means you have more opportunity to buy cheaper price of the altcoins and it means if the coin is very low you can gain more profit.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

No one knows what will happen tomorrow ,the next day of after 1 year in the world of crypto, as long as new adopters wnters in crypto world everything will be fine.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: