Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:27:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if cryptocurrency market is not also good in 2019?  (Read 741 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

If the cryptocurrency not also good in the year 2019 do not afraid because if you go back the history of cryptocurrency as decentralized cheap price value in the market than now before the price of bitcoin is very cheapp now even in the dump value with the lead of bitcoin as king of cryptocurrency the value is good than before since cryptocurrency start as curreny.

Do not worry not end of the world have many years comes for cryptocurrency become better again.

Sunshangxiang

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

I don't think so. The market is very bad so far in 2018, but that doesn't mean the 2019 is bad. Moreover, I think there will be a bull market at the end of this year until next year.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?
It would be a good opportunity for reinvesters or newbies to enter the crypto market. But it will be a great disappointment and a lot of losses from the holders and investors who were in the market before. I do not think the bad market will last long, Around September or October the market will start going up again
hermes006

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

In my opinion, the market is alive and new members come to the cryptocurrency every day. There were always unpleasant situations, but the market was always restored and everyone was happy. I have no doubt that the beginning of 2019 will be good for all investors and not only.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..
I can clearly tell one thing is that the price of bitcoin might not rise this year but i am sure the price will start rising at the end of next year without a doubt as there is halving coming up and i am sure it will take the market up yet again, we might not see a mad rally but i am pretty sure we will touch the all time high valuation, the worst is the regulations coming up and the exchanges will have a hard time coping with it, when we get the clarity regarding the regulations the market will go higher.
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

In theory, cryptocurrencies should be crazy until the end of 2019. This is my point of view. I think cryptocurrencies need to attract more people's attention once again on the moon.

DerukEaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

The price of bitcoin is very fluctuative. And sometime it played by big investor
A few years ago, no one imagine that the price of bitcoin will growing so fast. But nowadays lots people realised that cryptocurrency is the one of precisius digital asset on modern era.
I think in 2019 bitcoin will revovery the price
spastikss

Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

I dont mind if cryptocurrency market is not also good in 2019. Because i trust cryptocurrencies and believe so much that they will be replace money in near future.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

If the bull market doesn't come untill end of 2019, - there is not anything to do, so - I will wait for 2020.
If you are a long-term investor, then you should wait for many years, not just for 2020. For instance, when you hold bitcoin, and you believe it to be a success, then you should hold it for many years. Added to that statement, I believe that the market will recover soon starting from October. So for now, try to teach yourself to be patient and positive. Nothing comes easily. All you need to do is put your faith in the coin you believe in most.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

If the bull market doesn't come untill end of 2019, - there is not anything to do, so - I will wait for 2020.
If you are a long-term investor, then you should wait for many years, not just for 2020. For instance, when you hold bitcoin, and you believe it to be a success, then you should hold it for many years. Added to that statement, I believe that the market will recover soon starting from October. So for now, try to teach yourself to be patient and positive. Nothing comes easily. All you need to do is put your faith in the coin you believe in most.
There's nothing we can do from this situation, market behaviors are placing investors at risk, trying to do short trade and failed choosing the right project mostly happening it can continue till next year or if big investors start to invest huge amount of money maybe next year will be huge again, let's wait patiently and be calm.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ShamoKe

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

Since you have chosen a cryptocurrency, you have to wait patiently. Although we are not sure if 2018 is good, you must be a prepared person who will not miss the opportunity.
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?
The next year will be a bit similar to the year before, when everything was low until the summer and there were small corrections, and then by the end of the year, rapid growth. Most likely such picture will be and now, only corrections on more massive.

yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

There is absolutely no guarantee whatsoever in the prices of Cryptocurrency.  More than ever before,  people are yarning and hoping for some stability because the wide swing in prices of Cryptocurrency is making everyone poorer!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
BestSSS

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

You can write thousands of messages and predictions about what will happen with bitcoins in 2019, but you will never find the ideal entry point and profit-taking point as everyone would not think. It's all the same what to read tea leaves. I also hope for a growth market but there is risk too late to enter and again to lose.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

Well then we will just have to wait 2020 Smiley My strategy is simple 1. Find good coins 2. Buy them cheap when I can, how much I can 3. HODL for years
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

If this year will not be as good as 2017, then we can expect that 2019 is much better than 2018 as we see more adoptions of cryptocurrency. Although anything can happen in cryptocurrency and if 2019 will still a bearish market then we will continue for 2020 as crypto will not stop.

coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

What do you think?

If anything, it will be a sideways market for 2019, and very boring. However this is when you research good projects and accumulate. It gives you more time to DCA
Rhshahindiana

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

Considering some good companies getting their association for blockchain and smart contracts for ICO's may be we can predict that in year by year, ICO's project with good product will rule and some ICO's who just meant to make quick money ll go out of the equation, through which crypto currency market ll not have high volatility and market would be good.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

It is hard to know what changes will happen in 2019. If Bitcoin ETFs get approved and institutions and funds start to move in this market, then it should be very good overall for coming years.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

It is hard to know what changes will happen in 2019. If Bitcoin ETFs get approved and institutions and funds start to move in this market, then it should be very good overall for coming years.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: