Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:53:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if cryptocurrency market is not also good in 2019?  (Read 738 times)
Okkured

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:19:08 PM

I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?

It is all you desicion. It is up.to you, but let me give a new motivation. A few weeks ago, I just read an article about Fibonnaci pattern. it is a pattern that turns out to be a pattern that occurs in all things. in the universe, both objects and events. then I did a little research. I started researching my personal life before this and then recorded it, and it was true that I experienced a pattern that was almost the same in a period of time like the fibbonaci count. then I observed the Bitcoin pattern, and it was true that something similar had happened several years ago. and this is the second time it happened. if I don't miscalculate at the end of Q1 2019 or the beginning of Q2 there will be a bull run.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:10:25 AM

if that happens then I will do the same with you
I will reduce my activity on cryptocurrency

Nah, just to be safe, choose bitcoin more than any altcoin. The fact remains that bitcoin is the strongest and will withstand alone. Altcoins eventually become shit because of their project that isn't fulfill, just look the altcoi s now, still kissing the floor and struggle to surge.

Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:19:34 AM

I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?
I certainly do not think that it will be the same in the next year. But it is not difficult to assume that many will simply abandon cryptography as unnecessary and will find more profitable and reliable investments.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:35:56 AM

The market of crypto-currency is not predictable, since it is still quite young and not well-established. We can only make predictions and guess what will be 2019. So prepare for the worst, but hope for the best! Wink

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
Aing

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:13:21 AM

If this is to be true, it will actually screw up my plan. But I don't think this won't maintain in a long time. To think that this may be forever, I can even imagine it. In the end, I think it's good to think my other plans. Market will always change, and I truly believe about it.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

The market of crypto-currency is not predictable, since it is still quite young and not well-established. We can only make predictions and guess what will be 2019. So prepare for the worst, but hope for the best! Wink
Even if the market of cryptocurrencies was 100 years old it will not be predictable at all, just look at the stock market, how many people have tried to predict how the market is going to behave and yet all of them have been unable to predict how it's going to move? It is way better to just hold your coins, I know that the profits are not going to be as good as if you were a trader but the risks are minimal if you choose the right coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: