Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you properly market your ICO?  (Read 314 times)
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

In my view influence, a stream to the graph of your arrangement first and afterward goes for executing truly well ordered. You can likewise develop ICO through various strategies. You can encourage ICO through a site, discussion, Facebook, Twitter, hike,linkedin, youtube. As per my thought, distinctive individuals will take after various methodology considering the cost they will bear. They can likewise hold classes to promote their project. yes obviously in this gathering is the best to advertise or promote an ICO in the fact that this is the biggest cryptographic money discussion platform.
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

You can make announcements in the renowned ICO calendars by placing information about tokens that are coming next. There are many good ICO calendars you can check out such as coinscheduale.com, CyberFund, ICO-list.com etc.
Fromand1993

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

Marketing is one of the major keys of success. I think every ICO owners should have done good marketing for their ICOs. But their product should be good. Otherwise they won't get positive responses for a long term.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

I think a good ICO doesn't need much marketing. Because it will do good with mouth to mouth marketing. But sharing ICOs is social media site can do great help to create audience.
Allison1998

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

ICO projects are emerging a lot. Figures for 2017 show that only 48% of ICO projects succeed in calling for the first time. How is your ICO project different from other projects? Delivering your project public to the public is not news. Even the press does not care because every day that the information is too much. Never carry a message. Your Token price will increase. Let's spread the long-term value of the project instead of the immediate benefit. No one expects to buy low and sell at a high price, but focus on what makes up the price trend, or what element to help minimize the risk when dealing with virtual currency.
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

For marketing there are some things you should do. Like creating social media profiles, listing your website on top ico listing sites etc. These will do enough for marketing of your ICO.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

If you really wanted to market your project you should pay alot on advertisement, Pay a right amount on media especially on TV coverage. So that investors will have trust on you that will cost alot but if you want cheaper prices then pay bounty hunters so they will provide you anything.
QuebecBTT

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:28:54 AM

You can market your Ico in many ways now a days. The most effective way is facebook advertisement I guess. Moreover, if your project and token is really good people will automatically adopt the coins.
tiplols

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:43:30 AM

You can promote your ICO by following some ways. Like- you can write blogs or articles about your ICO project, you can also write in this forum. Also you can promote your ICO on different ICO websites, like- ICO bench, ICO holder, TOP ICO.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

Proper way of marketing or promotion will help your ICO project to reach a large number of people. You can post about your ICO on social media platform. You can also wire blogs or articles! Also you can post it on the website ICO like- TOP ICO, ICO holder etc.
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

I think bounty is gaining importance here, but first of all I have to say that you have to trust and be different. Everything will be much easier when a good market team is added to them.
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:30:13 PM

There are some ways by which you can promote or market your ICO properly. You can promote an ICO properly. You can promote on ICO websites like- ICO bench, TOP ICO, ICO holder. You can also use social media like- facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube! Also you can post about your ICO in this forum.
kreditzcoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 6

Noso project developer.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

If your product is good, just start sharing it with your friends, open some social media channels and let the product quality do the rest.

*** https://Nosocoin.com ***
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

marketing ICO through social media (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit and others) I think a strategic step is to remember the social media users so much that the ICO is easily spread. therefore, the discussion was right added with the Bitcointalk forum.
TurveyDrop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

There are various platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Telegram where you should start your community and promote your product and services among them. Try posting ads on famous crypto related websites or listing sites. ICO listing sites are also famous for promoting the token you are going to offer. But, if you are unable to do it alone, try hiring someone who is good with it.
BTCCavalletto

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:31:15 PM

You need to focus on the social media platforms, Telegram or even Instagram to market your ICO to the targeted audience. But, I think it is best if you take the help of an experienced promoter who has been doing this and knows the nooks and corners of ICO marketing if you really want your ICO to become a success.
Foress

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

Marketing a ICO is where the experts should come to play in. Advertising and promoting ICO needs expert observation and techniques which helps the ICO to become a succes. Look for people who have been working in this field for long enough to know how to make a ICO succesful through marketing. You can find such experts on LinkedIn and other forums.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

Personally, I believe the best way to market your ico is to use the social media platforms like fscebook, twitter and any other social media platforms. You can also use the announcement section in the forum or ico sites to promote the project.
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:17:29 PM

Do not publish it on hitbtc
Tka - SPD - LUC is the real proof to my talk Smiley
glaccief

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:46:17 PM

The best way to promote ICO would be to take advantage of the platforms such as Telegram or YouTube. It will be a great start for the promotion since a lot of people are actively engaged in these type of platforms.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: