Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:24:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to navigate the bearish market  (Read 433 times)
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

thanks for sharing your opinion. many information for new commers.in your point panic sell is most important. new comers must follow this.
artaks

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

This article is very helpful for me, I got a lot of information from it. I try to avoid the above mention topic. I think it’s a best way to navigate the bearish market.
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

Thanks for sharing this. Your post is informative. As I know that the market is now face heavy download situation. So everyone should avoid panic sale also some bad project  and most importantly gather information from various sources.
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

already you make profit i think you should wail for bull run. because it will turn around and increase price than you should sale it and get more profit. it is better for you. it will make more profit for you.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

we should hold coin or token and wait for good time. when price are increase or bull run than we should sale and get more profit. it is the best way to handle bearish market. i want to know more about this.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

your are right if anyone can do something good in unstable market they should get knowledge about this and hold coin for future. when market increase price or bull run than they sale and get more profit.
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

well if you have already invest here before then you must have a plan to back up the situation when the price is falling , so that until the price get stable again you can control you money but if you don't then Bear market could cause you a problem
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

The points that have been mentioned here are quite beneficial for the investors, specially for the newbies. I think anyone who invests in crypto market should gather knowledge to a certain level before making any move.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

I do not think there is a special manner method or way to navigate through the bearish moment
Because it just doesn’t work that way

My strategy is not your strategy and if your strategy works well for you; it does not mean it will work equally for me

So everyone needs to get their acts together and figure out what best works for them
cvpwy

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

With the unpredictability in the market now, as such a significant number of components are affecting the value, you should need to attempt your hands in day exchanging or arbitrage exchanging.
EscapePlanETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:43:52 PM

I think bearish market is the perfect time for making good profit. We can buy coins in low price and if we hold that till the right time it will bring us maximum profit.
EscapePlanETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

It’s really a good post indeed. You said the right things. It will help all specially the newbies to understand what they should do in this type of situation.
Lignxxx

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

Yeah we need to hold the coin if the market is bearish and the investors should buy the coins in low prices to make some big profit and then we should wait until the bull market comes. 
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

Or you can simply stay safe with your current holdings and wait until this market lifts. I think it will require tremendous amount of experience and skill to be efficient in trading during times like these.
in this bearish trend that can last for several months , holding your current coins with no action is consider a loss as this money if it were in bank it would have yield some profits
Ongoing ICOs that were pegged to cryptos. eg. 1ETH=xxx tokens would be beneficial to be bought when the prices are lower for ethereum or any base currency as such.
If you are quite sure of a falling streak, you can exchange some portion of your coins to USD equivalent like Tether and immediately place a buy order for lower price to make profit.
i don't agree that you should exchange ETH with any ongoing ICO , one thing is most of them now are scams , the other thing is ETH is an established coin  which you can't compare to another new coin and will hold its value no matter it drops in price .

ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

I think we should set a standard goal for this bearish market. Because greed can massive profits can cause massive loss in this trend. And yeah knowledge and information are the only power now.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

Excellently explained! I think this can the proper guidance for the newbies to survive in this bearish market. I am always against panic sales. It only causes loss to the selling persons.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

There is no assurance of anything in crypto. Tomorrow BTC may go up or go down. Your alts may go up or down, no one can say. I can say in case of mine, I tried many ways to maximize my profit or to minimize the loss.
The nature of bitcoin's volatility makes the entire crypto world has nothing assured. I mean bitcoin's trend is deciding everything and coping up in this bearish market will be easier if we hold only highly reputed coins. Only for the holders who have bought some random coins may need to struggle now and face huge unexpected losses in this bear markets. Before investing, we must take enough time to study about a coin and its future plans. This is the only way to handle this bear market. If you hold a good coin then you can easily pass up this bearish markets.

if you are certain about further fall of price and you are already in profit, you may sell to buy back at cheap later. But again no one can see the future.
Many people do suggest that. Selling now in losses and then buy back when more cheaper prices will be available. But, it will be pure gambling in my opinion. First you may loss for your trade  which had been already done and there will be no assurance market will back to rise after some more fall.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

Although I lost a lot in the past, but I believe in the future. I think the market will recover later this year. So I continued to hodl.
Proo1947

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

Your suggestions completely matches with my thoughts. I strongly believe all the points are really important for this bearish trend. We need to keep patience and act smartly during this bad time.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

I would state that if a bearish market one ought to dependably discover approaches to augment one's benefits by putting resources into altcoins that are as of now been built up in the market or on the off chance that you have an inclination that you can be fortunate at that point go for the new altcoins or ICOs
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: