Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: California may allow campaigners to accept digital currency donations  (Read 265 times)
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:37:53 AM

Your damn straight they will.  Notice the government agencies are all getting in on it.  Mean while on the media they tell how awful it is.  Just get in and hold tight.  This thing is going to absolutely launch.  Just a matter of time. 
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:43:23 AM

This is a good way to allow another opportunity for both ends. The campaigners will surely get more donation most especially to those people the gladly share their crypto currencies as well as to the side of crypto currency, it will boost its use as more people will come reach and notice the importance of crypto currencies, and for that, I think that they will truly approve it.
Wow this is literally a great news for the whole digital currency community. It can create a lot of opportunities and the advertisement of this system would be surreal. I think this should be taken advantage so that digital currency will be known all over the world. Well if this will be successful then it can really create a change.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:47:21 AM

This is interesting news that will be in the spotlight for other developing countries because it is indeed at events like this that will provide opportunities for cryptocurrency to introduce blockchain technology that is indeed being studied in other developed countries
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

Smiley Smiley

According to coindesk, the California Fair Political Practice Committee met on Thursday to discuss whether the campaign can accept digital currency donations.In opposition, committee member Nicolas Heidorn suggested allowing campaigners to accept digital currency contributions after further research on digital currency.The Committee does not agree with this recommendation.
     Among the members who support cryptocurrency, Allison Hayward is the most prominent.She opposed a total ban on digital currency, and she said she particularly hated to ban digital currency from becoming a campaign fund before she did not investigate it, and she believed that blockchain technology would eventually become a powerful tool in trading behavior.
     Both Brian Hatch and Frank Cardenas believe that digital currency should not be completely banned, but if this proposal is accepted, the ensuing fraud becomes the biggest problem. The committee did not reach a final conclusion and will continue discussions next month.

The best thing about politics is they can accept donations in any form, from crypto or fiat money but SEC disapprove ETF regulation recently. And few politician still saying cryptocurrency is ponzi scheme.  Grin.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:55:17 AM

I think the world at large is experiencing a total shift and this will help both citizens and the government .and with the way the move is moving to the digital economy i think its a win win for bitcoin and other digital currency, for a state in the US accepting digital currency for campaigners wow that's a big one for bitcoin and its users,i guess in no time errytn will be stable
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

Hmmm wouldn't accepting digital currency donations allow campaigners to embezzle funds more easily? Like one could possibly lie about the total amount of donations and just get some coins out of the pot and run them through a mixer or something. I think there will be a lot of misappropriation of money going on in such a scenario.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

This is where kyc comes into play, they are concerned about illegal funding so they simply need to setup kyc donarions rather than just posting a bitcoin address. California probably has a lot of whales so it should go well for them

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

I think that's a great news. Many US exchanges have also issued futures contracts for Bitcoin. That proves the US government and many people have understood the importance of digital money.
stownbridge

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

Bitcoin penetrates into all real life spheres. Mercy and sacrifice the area is very delicate. I hope and in the same time bitcoin at the head of the crypto currency will put things in order.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

That's a good idea if california may allow campaigners to accept digital currency donations because users in that country are not hard to invest bitcoin because they agree, because of that many people are glad.
gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

It is great news for bitcoin investor. It encourage them to invest. If some more good news like this will come then really it will help in price recovery.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: