Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WildConspiracy Theory: Silkroad + Gox + Pirate + Bitcoinica = Our Stolen Money  (Read 799 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:38:40 PM

Okay, scratch this up to wild conspiracy: but just as Charlie Shrem is now under investigation for participation in money laundering, what are the chances that maybe Gox, Silkroad, Pirate, and Bitcoinica might have something shared between them?

When you add up all the coins Silkroad, Pirate and Bitcoinica were rumored to have lost, plus the 200K that Gox appears to still have, you start getting rather close to the number that Gox has reportedly lost.

I know it's wild speculation and conspiracy, but I find it odd that what Bitcoinica coins weren't stolen remained forever with Gox, and that the coins both Pirate and DPR of Silkroad had, must have at some point passed through the gox wallets.

Not to mention remember that transaction labeled: Shit ton of money? Did Bitstamp ever confirm that was really theirs? Or......

more or less retired.
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:16:50 PM

there are rumors that Mark is under a gag order from the US gov and is unable to speak.

i'm not a conspiracy lover but some crazy shit is going on.

i'll be the first in line for GOXXED: the movie. it will be amazing.

ok
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: