Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens...  (Read 2255 times)
wengskie33 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?
Broure

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

I am going to hold my coins until the crypto market dies. I even sell and buy cryptocurrencies but not on the whole. You should invest in the market in the portfolio theory and trade it in the market following the theory as well. Then you will have some coins in any time and anywhere Smiley .
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:50:01 PM

Every one here to make money in that case if you see the token value got the bump then that time no one will take the fund and go away from the coins they hold it now.
There are people sell the coins because of their daily needs and etc. They should be use the market well to grow along with it.
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

I translfer everything into a BTC xrp and trx. I will not sell below 15k for btc, it's better to let them disappear if the market is destined to die
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

I translfer everything into a BTC xrp and trx. I will not sell below 15k for btc, it's better to let them disappear if the market is destined to die

Dude, please do more research about what you have been holding. You are gonna be rekt Cheesy
Don't be like this guy while holding
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

I hold a coin until the market is fully recovered. The current market situation has dropped dramatically.
I don't know how long dropped the price will end.
Obviously when the market has grown, I will throw my coins on the market.

Akichiva23

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:04:01 PM

This mainly depends on how much you believe in the coin you are handling, you might make a decision to sell off a coin but end up selling a coin that might prove to be a gem in the long run, there is no fault in selling but dont sell it all
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

Now is not the best time to sell tokens. It is better to hold them for now, because there will be growth in the future.
Atrom_84

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

The situation will force you to keep or hold the coins, but you need to understand the situation. if you are able to guess the market price and other situations, then you can easily understand when you have to sell or retain your coins.
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

Usually people hold cryptocurrencies to their growth, and at the first fall they sell them
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

Holding the tokens which I earn from the bounties is the most beneficial for me, I do not have to lose any money I just give time and some of my work and I get paid for it sometimes It does not give me anything at the end but still it is OK to me to do work with the hope that It can payout me.
IT is good for me to HOLD the coins and tokens.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
enellf

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

Although I always keep and sell the coins on the market situation and market price situation. Because I think it is very important e to understand the market system and  then you can easily understand when you have to hold or sell your coins.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

I bought most of my coins when the market was much healthier at the beginning of the year so i guess until they reach those highs. I invested what I am ready to lose so I will either lose it all or make profit by being patient.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?

This questions has been round the forum for quite a few days now, it is the simplest situation for a bounty participants or token hodlers.
You need to hodl coins and tokens for a wise period of time.

Wise in the sense that you need to hold the tokens for the pump moment, so that you can sell and get your profits abundantly.
dyor.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:01:49 PM

I always hodl my altcoins and tokens gotten from bounty,  I've been holding my ETH and other tokens I got as rewards from bounties and I'm not selling until I get desired profit I'm looking forward to
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

Right the market is in bloodbath and people are anxious on what to do with their portfolio. If you sell now you gonna lose some money but maybe salvage some of what was left of your money also if this trend continues. I, personally will hold my breath and of course my portfolio until i will see some green grass in the near future and if crypto will die, so is my money dies also.
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

All my tokens received on bounty, I keep until the flight of the cryptocurrency market to the moon))
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

Bounty tokens are dumped as soon as possible. Investments are either held until a significant appreciation is achieved or held until some indefinite period in the future.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:09:50 PM

I am fully convinced that if the market is very much pumped, then it is necessary to sell its crypto-currencies. I do not understand how it was possible in December of last year to simply look at how everything is growing and think that it will be forever
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

Depending on the coins we have, for me I will sell coins / tokens obtained from the bounty once have been listed in the market, but before I did the research first about the coin. For the coins I bought from the exchange, I will hodl coin until the market returns to normal and at the moment I buy some coins which I think have a good future

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: