Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:24:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens...  (Read 2255 times)
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:23:16 AM

I will gonna hold my currencies in my wallet until I reached my target amount and I think it need more time even the market will start to increase it's value this coming year. But still it depends in the situation that I encounter everyday like when an emergency occurs to my daily life I will dump it to use to my personal payments.

bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

Perhaps it sound dumb, but i will keep my coins until it met my expected price. I don't really care if it would takes a year or two.
I think it would be worth it that way then selling today when the price is so low and i'll be loosing many.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:35:01 AM

according to me, people who are good at reading situations will not hold their coins for a long time and he will sell first to reduce more severe losses and buy them back at a lower price in order to gain future profits.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

The main objective of the majority of crypto communities from holding coins and tokens during the market value reduction cycle is to get better and higher returns. And after that, they will sell some of what they have to enjoy the results of their profits or losses. Hold coins and tokens up to unpredictable time.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:43:32 AM

Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?
I decided for yourself - I will hodl even if BTC will cost $1 and other crypto become worthless or until next crypto moon. Not sell any crypto during this downtrend.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:56:12 AM

I got many altcoin kind on my wallet from bounty and ICO investment project, but before selling all of my asset I will check how price at ICO and have the same of higher price than ICO before sell it,
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

It is still one of the best strategy of cryptocurrency investment. When you are in volatile  market such as cryptocurrency market, one of the best skill you can have is to know how to hold and sell! This skill is not a wishful think, you must suffer some loss and have solid experience before you can predict to nearest numbers!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

Each holder has its own strategy. And if the price of the coin has reached this level, of course you have to sell.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

This entire year is left for holding coins because of the continuous downfall of coins there is no other option other than holding but unfortunate to predict long bear rally most of the investors left holding
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

For sure I will sell it immediately after it goes up the price a small money that I can earn in the market is very important for me atleast you're gonna earn and not to loss.

FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

Me too i kept on holding my tokens for a longer time as long as its fully recovered,i dont care if it how many months or even years i kept it,.but if in case bullrun goes that time i might do a better decisions.

akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:53:51 AM

Of course I will hold my coin and token until the market really - really has risen, in this case certainly need extra patience to wait for the market to rise so that the results we get when selling later can be maximized

Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 06:58:38 AM

Seeing this very volatile market situation makes holding coins and tokens a safe choice. But I gave a guideline for myself not to hold coins and tokens for a long time. I will rotate the coins and tokens in buying and selling when the market has supported. I honestly prefer to actively rotate my coins and tokens rather than just holding them. If I only hold it, I don't contribute to market changes. Holding the same meaning as an audience which means we don't have a role to restore market conditions. Holding coins for a period of time (even long term) is not prohibited. It's just that I suggest to keep making the strategy to play coins and tokens what they will rotate. But if the coins and tokens are pumped in the market, I don't immediately throw them away. I prefer to hold it temporarily while making the right strategy. I am very afraid of the big losses if a lot of coins are pumped on the market.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

from selling at a loss in value then it would be better if the stand alone even though it has to belong. either to when yet do not release it at a cheap price at this time because only cause disappointment. many big investors even better to look forward than on selling loss crypto because they believe it has potential.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

There maybe a little bit pumping in the market just like in the stock market. But we cannot deny its technology and the change it will bring in transaction. If you see the scenario in the stock market, it is no different than cryptocurrency market. So I will hold my coins until they are increased in prices, and I am 100 percent sure that the market will regain its strength.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:18:42 AM

i hold my coins for long-term i don't care if market go down more because i know it will be recover after down if market down more i will be buy more
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

I often make different strategies based on market changes, but I will still choose HODL most of the time. Because I believe that crypto will still recover, and I am new to everyday trading.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

i hold my coins for long-term i don't care if market go down more because i know it will be recover after down if market down more i will be buy more
Your decision is very right, maybe now you have started to rejoice because the market is green.
Crypto prices go down is a natural thing so actually we don't need to panic too much, actually it's a good time to buy as many coins as possible because the market will definitely rise again if we wait patiently. so I also prefer holding coins compared to tokens because it's safer.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?

I'm holding as long as I can. I'll only sell when the price of the tokens I have have doubled in price in the long run. If it doesn't, then it's hold city for me. I wouldn't even think about selling it if it was barely 2 times the price. It has to be strictly 2 times or it won't happen. If however it continues to climb, then a little more holding.

arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

It is true. nobody is aware of once the market can recover whether or not it's before long or still far. i'm following some discussion concerning the prediction of bullrun, a number of the consultants aforesaid it perhaps happen on 2020 or 2021. i'm thinking deeply to my self to grasp the prediction, i believe it'll be quite tough for tiny investors or traders to survive if it's very the actual fact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: